Do yall have that one friend...

I hate to even call him a friend, more like an acquaintance. He has 0 compromising ability, he legitimately  thinks hes way better than everybody. If things dont go exactly his way he doesnt participate and just annoys the hell out of everybody. If we get in a minor disagreement, like really minor, he stops talking to me. Hes way more athletic than i am but has recently gotten out of shape pretty bad while i have been getting in shape. he challenged me to a race and i beat him. i absolutely did not talk any mess to him because i know how butt hurt he gets but he still refused to talk to me for 2 days. I honestly think this kid has mental issues and does competition to a way other level. Im currently living with him for the summer and am trying my best to just finish this off while still coming out friends. i have so many stories about how crazy he is. after the thunder lost, he didnt talk to anyone for 24 hours. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How old are you two?

im 20, hes 21. both in college and pretty smart kids. i just think he has mental issues, he will never say he was wrong ever

lol... NO! Cant say I relate...

Do you think living with him has highlighted these characteristics to you or did you not know how he was before you guys moved in together?

Yup and because of him, I barely hangout with certain people in the circle. Even when the facts are written in stone, the guy just doesn't stop.

Dude likes to buy his friends though. Told myself after high school that I would avoid being around him at all times. And that was a while back.

I can recall this one time in high school, him and I went at it about something. One of our teachers overheard and corrected him. Guy STILL persisted
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

lol... NO! Cant say I relate...

Do you think living with him has highlighted these characteristics to you or did you not know how he was before you guys moved in together?

well we played on the same football team, only kids that were doing premed so we studied together slightly. strict business relationship. then since we were both doing research for the summer we decided to live together. we actually almost decided to live together for an entire year but it fell through, good thing. hes not dirty or terrible to live with per say, he just has the worst personality ever. and i learned that through living with him. for instance he wanted to go out, and i told him what i waned to do and he said what he wanted to do and i was like cool whatever ill do what u like that sounds cool. next time i figure hell just go with my plan or compromise on his, next night hes like well i wanna do this if we're not im just staying in and acts like a child.
Originally Posted by cap1229

Sounds like a b but he's giving you shelter so can you really complain?
hes not giving me shelter, we're living together for the summer in dorm rooms paid for by the school

that really sucks.
I used to have friends like that at you age.

but at my current age (24), I pick and choose my friends a lot 

better so I don't have any queens in my circle.

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sounds like your boyfriend

must be the case
lol it feels like it. i just beat him at basketball and now hes not talking to me and we were suppose to go to the bar tonight and those plans got canceled. i think he is a female, or a severely low confidence and lacks self esteem. yet he speaks so highly of himself. idk guys...

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sounds like your boyfriend

must be the case
lol it feels like it. i just beat him at basketball and now hes not talking to me and we were suppose to go to the bar tonight and those plans got canceled. i think he is a female, or a severely low confidence and lacks self esteem. yet he speaks so highly of himself. idk guys...

So its safe to say youre the man in the relationship ?

seems like he's just a cockyy dude that needs all the attention he so desperately needs. his moms probably bought everything he ever wanted. I do actually have a friend like this, dudes that beg for you to come with with them to the bathroom and shizzzz
30t6p3b.gif
it's sad famb. just tell dude straight up, he's probably been spoiled his whole life & always got what he wanted. 

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

seems like he's just a cockyy dude that needs all the attention he so desperately needs. his moms probably bought everything he ever wanted. I do actually have a friend like this, dudes that beg for you to come with with them to the bathroom and shizzzz
30t6p3b.gif
it's sad famb. just tell dude straight up, he's probably been spoiled his whole life & always got what he wanted. 
all of this man, OP your dude sounds like a sandy crevice nahmean

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He has an inferiority complex and probably issues with pleasing his father.
i think you hit it on the head with that one. hes def a rich kid and his dad played big d1 football, and we play football but not d1. i think its inferiority complex, i think he is afraid he might not be better than some people so he always just says he is. one time i asked if we could go to an earlier time for the movie that he picked, and he was like if u dont wanna go ill just all by myself. and i explained why i wanted to go earlier and he just flat out said no. so i went and hung out with other friends, i come home and hes sitting on his bed dresses like hes ready to go but obviously its passed the movie time. i guess he really couldnt just go by himself, i felt really bad tho idk y

Back
Top Bottom