Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

Been separated from my bm for a while, we both have started relationships with other people and are living with them. She slipped up and let me knock her off a lil bit back, so now im blackmailing her. I make her suck me everytime she gets free time and away from her boyfriend, told her its that or im gonna tell on ya,lmao. Hey if she wasnt so good at it I wouldnt be doing that but shes a blow pro...

:lol: @ "i wish i had a whip"

Damn my dawg Ricky too smh...got in an accident last month, still waiting on AAA to cut the check

View media item 525026
my bad, my g... i aineem try to play you like that. just thought it was funny...

on the real though... this whole situation is messy.

how old are you? if you're a relatively young dude ike me (24) i'd say you can really have both of them if you just keep it one hunna...

steps..

1. tell your current GIRLFRIEND "look babe... i reeally care about you... but i just dont want to hurt you. i want us to remain friends... but right now, i'm not in a place where i can fully be the man you deserve... i want to remain friends. i want to talk to you . i want to take you out. i want to spend time.

but i cant be your emotional pillar cuz i dont want to let you down."

let that soak up. yall stop talkin for a couple days. she might even talk to another dude. but if she really cares, she aint going anywhere.... hit her with the d one good time.

its a dangerous game cuz someone else could slid in and deliver good d... but if you got it like you say you do, you'll be fine.

2. go to baby mombs and say "look... i keep sliding back over here. you got a special place in my heart cuz you're the mother of my child... but righ tnow, i think we should take it easy. give me some time to grow as a man, because i have to grow as a father first. we can still kick it. i'll still come see my kid... but i just have to let you know i'm not trying to commit to anything but raising my son the righ tway"

hit HER w/ the d one good time... then take your **** out of her...

BONG... you get to keep both... they both know waddup... and if (when) you get caught up, refer back to these conversations...

trust me bro... i dont have a BM, but i got homeys that have them... and we all learned that setting boundaries early is the way to go. you're deep in, but it's never too late to turn back...

unless you're living with your girlfriend, or she's supporting you financially. if that's the case, you're ****** homey.

Been separated from my bm for a while, we both have started relationships with other people and are living with them. She slipped up and let me knock her off a lil bit back, so now im blackmailing her. I make her suck me everytime she gets free time and away from her boyfriend, told her its that or im gonna tell on ya,lmao. Hey if she wasnt so good at it I wouldnt be doing that but shes a blow pro...

My bm got my initials tatted on her finger, her _ was sick when he first seen it...she hid it for the longest. Mannn I cant cuff a chick with a kid

Im not even tryna brag, act like im that _ or nothing, im just saying im not like most of yall. My girl does what I say and wont even look in another _ direction. I asked do yall still hit ya bms and I had a bunch of weaklings try to tell me what my girl is doing...Yall wearing skirts while yall ******* wear the pants and its disgusting

Last edited:
dont have a bm but to be honest if i did i think i would too

i aint even mad at you op

op, does ur bm have a dude? maybe shes letting u hit cuz she aint got time for a new relationship. im still with my bm so im in that all the time 
pimp.gif
. but we as men get confused with the box. u only hit cuz she lets you hit. i know dudes who cant smash they bm, and some that still do. we dont give women enough credit, they a diff beast altogether. my advice would be dont ruin that new relationship. u gotta make ya new girl be on that level ya bm box on. u gotta mold her, turn her into a freak nasty then u wont have to go back. sounds like ya bm takes control in the bedroom, if thats the case then u aint hitting.....shes hitting u. $0.02
Too True 
pimp.gif

Mann thats crazy! Emotionally blackmailing your BM for brains???! wtf is this world coming to.. Clearly shes moved on and you keeping her there. Let her be man.. That aint right.

Thats the thing though, you telling me about my life based on your experiences...but you dont know ****. Thats why I dont respect your opinion, that and the fact that I didnt ask for it. My girl dont respect herself because she wanted me to come thru and **** her?? A lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. How "iyho" is she supposed to convey that message to her man? "Will we be having intercourse tonight? I would enjoy some cunnilingus if possible"....**** outta here

Last edited:
Damn bro, blackmailing ya baby mama into topping you off? Thats low man.

Thats the thing though, you telling me about my life based on your experiences...but you dont know ****. Thats why I dont respect your opinion, that and the fact that I didnt ask for it. My girl dont respect herself because she wanted me to come thru and **** her?? A lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. How "iyho" is she supposed to convey that message to her man? "Will we be having intercourse tonight? I would enjoy some cunnilingus if possible"....**** outta here
1. I'm not telling you about your life. I'm making an observation based on what you have said thus far.

2. You don't have to respect my opinion, but its ok.

3. Let me see if you can understand this. You are arguing that your girl will not cheat on you because of your sex game. However, it comes across like you are saying, she will not cheat on you because she respects you. If you was to go have sex with another dude and you found out about or she told  you about it, by the sounds of it, you would drop her on the spot. Why is that? Because you know better, you know she cheated and disrespected you. 

What's the difference?

4. In regards to the conversation, all I said, you act like that's not normal talk. Like you state I'm not bragging, but dude wake up. For the most part if you have that type of relationship that jargon is common dialect. 

My bm got my initials tatted on her finger, her _ was sick when he first seen it...she hid it for the longest. Mannn I cant cuff a chick with a kid

Last edited:
Im not even tryna brag, act like im that _ or nothing, im just saying im not like most of yall. My girl does what I say and wont even look in another _ direction. I asked do yall still hit ya bms and I had a bunch of weaklings try to tell me what my girl is doing...Yall wearing skirts while yall ******* wear the pants and its disgusting
this thread is gold.lmfao!!.

Last edited:
my bad, my g... i aineem try to play you like that. just thought it was funny...

on the real though... this whole situation is messy.

how old are you? if you're a relatively young dude ike me (24) i'd say you can really have both of them if you just keep it one hunna...

steps..

1. tell your current GIRLFRIEND "look babe... i reeally care about you... but i just dont want to hurt you. i want us to remain friends... but right now, i'm not in a place where i can fully be the man you deserve... i want to remain friends. i want to talk to you . i want to take you out. i want to spend time.

but i cant be your emotional pillar cuz i dont want to let you down."

let that soak up. yall stop talkin for a couple days. she might even talk to another dude. but if she really cares, she aint going anywhere.... hit her with the d one good time.

its a dangerous game cuz someone else could slid in and deliver good d... but if you got it like you say you do, you'll be fine.

2. go to baby mombs and say "look... i keep sliding back over here. you got a special place in my heart cuz you're the mother of my child... but righ tnow, i think we should take it easy. give me some time to grow as a man, because i have to grow as a father first. we can still kick it. i'll still come see my kid... but i just have to let you know i'm not trying to commit to anything but raising my son the righ tway"

hit HER w/ the d one good time... then take your **** out of her...

BONG... you get to keep both... they both know waddup... and if (when) you get caught up, refer back to these conversations...

trust me bro... i dont have a BM, but i got homeys that have them... and we all learned that setting boundaries early is the way to go. you're deep in, but it's never too late to turn back...

unless you're living with your girlfriend, or she's supporting you financially. if that's the case, you're ****** homey.
lmfao, i don't think he's even mature enough to pull something like that.

Look at this thot, revelaling she a thot...

Don't know what that means but you don't have respect for your girl so I doubt you have respect for me.
So I am guessing it is a degrading word.

Nonetheless you cant seat here and say for 100% sure your girl didn't sleep with someone else and you know it.

You calling people females and telling them to pull there skirts down, yet you are the most emotional person here.

This is NT we owe you nothing, we will bash/judge/roast you all we want.

Pepper your angus or dip.

The worst part of this post is dude posted it as if he's proud of himself for acting like an absolute scumbag. Dude isn't even ashamed that he's treating her that way

Look at this thot, revelaling she a thot...

Don't know what that means but you don't have respect for your girl so I doubt you have respect for me.
So I am guessing it is a degrading word.

Nonetheless you cant seat here and say for 100% sure your girl didn't sleep with someone else and you know it.

You calling people females and telling them to pull there skirts down, yet you are the most emotional person here.

This is NT we owe you nothing, we will bash/judge/roast you all we want.

Pepper your angus or dip.

Mmmph..

What? You have to blackmail someone for head? Pathetic

Page one of this is all I need to read and I'll speak from experience real quick.

BOTH of my children with my ex-wife came from sex after I had broken up with/left her twice. What still echoes in my head to this day is this bad *** Irish/Chilean chick that I was smashing and crashing with after leaving my wife the first time saying "If you go back to her, she's going to get pregnant to keep you." Old girl gave me the game and my dumb *** didn't listen TWICE.

I don't care much about the Irish mix chick with a FATTY and green eyes that I left behind, but I do feel like a sucker for not listening. I love my daughters, but the bs I deal with now could've been avoided if I had kept it moving. If a chick got pregnant for you once, what makes you think she will pause before doing it again? Keeping it 100, I have 2/4 kids that I could've had with my ex. Yep, that's right, I had to talk her into aborting two.

Stop ******g your ex man. Just stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom