Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

Page one of this is all I need to read and I'll speak from experience real quick.

BOTH of my children with my ex-wife came from sex after I had broken up with/left her twice. What still echoes in my head to this day is this bad *** Irish/Chilean chick that I was smashing and crashing with after leaving my wife the first time saying "If you go back to her, she's going to get pregnant to keep you." Old girl gave me the game and my dumb *** didn't listen TWICE.

I don't care much about the Irish mix chick with a FATTY and green eyes that I left behind, but I do feel like a sucker for not listening. I love my daughters, but the bs I deal with now could've been avoided if I had kept it moving. If a chick got pregnant for you once, what makes you think she will pause before doing it again? Keeping it 100, I have 2/4 kids that I could've had with my ex. Yep, that's right, I had to talk her into aborting two.

Stop ******g your ex man. Just stop.

BRB going to make another username to rep some more.

Man I hope OP is like 18-21 because at that age we all commit fuqery sounds like he's young so he still got hope.

Last edited:
Page one of this is all I need to read and I'll speak from experience real quick.

BOTH of my children with my ex-wife came from sex after I had broken up with/left her twice. What still echoes in my head to this day is this bad *** Irish/Chilean chick that I was smashing and crashing with after leaving my wife the first time saying "If you go back to her, she's going to get pregnant to keep you." Old girl gave me the game and my dumb *** didn't listen TWICE.

I don't care much about the Irish mix chick with a FATTY and green eyes that I left behind, but I do feel like a sucker for not listening. I love my daughters, but the bs I deal with now could've been avoided if I had kept it moving. If a chick got pregnant for you once, what makes you think she will pause before doing it again? Keeping it 100, I have 2/4 kids that I could've had with my ex. Yep, that's right, I had to talk her into aborting two.

Stop ******g your ex man. Just stop.
I can't help but to laugh .. Has nothing to do with not listening to your ex, but everything about not using protection!

not talking about you, but I don't understand how individuals in this day in age still like to play Russian roulette with their lives. 

Last edited:
Been separated from my bm for a while, we both have started relationships with other people and are living with them. She slipped up and let me knock her off a lil bit back, so now im blackmailing her. I make her suck me everytime she gets free time and away from her boyfriend, told her its that or im gonna tell on ya,lmao. Hey if she wasnt so good at it I wouldnt be doing that but shes a blow pro...

giphy.gif

Keko, you try, but for real you make too many damn assumptions and tend to assume you know all of the details when you reply to a lot of my posts.

For the record, I was married and my ex-wife was on bc. We got back together and I did everything I could to make sure that my ex was taking the bc that had worked for the first 4 years of our marriage. Somehow, it magically didn't work after I left her *** and got back with her. And the gf that gave me the warning was just a rebound chick. She was a coworker that I didn't **** until I left wife then wife. She gave me a place to stay while I was figuring some things out.

So no I wasn't doing anything you just said. Whatever emotions you have for me, leave them where they are. I'm not into you like that homie, so you can stop trying to find ways to pick my posts apart. My advice was for dudes who, you know, have lives and bm's, not for dudes like you who post their bank accounts to try to get e-cred. If you wanna laugh at something laugh at how far you go to get attention. You do some moist **** my dude.

Been separated from my bm for a while, we both have started relationships with other people and are living with them. She slipped up and let me knock her off a lil bit back, so now im blackmailing her. I make her suck me everytime she gets free time and away from her boyfriend, told her its that or im gonna tell on ya,lmao. Hey if she wasnt so good at it I wouldnt be doing that but shes a blow pro...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

It's been a while since I've seen this gif.

Last edited:
Keko, you try, but for real you make too many damn assumptions and tend to assume you know all of the details when you reply to a lot of my posts.

For the record, I was married and my ex-wife was on bc. We got back together and I did everything I could to make sure that my ex was taking the bc that had worked for the first 4 years of our marriage. Somehow, it magically didn't work after I left her *** and got back with her. And the gf that gave me the warning was just a rebound chick. She was a coworker that I didn't **** until I left wife then wife. She gave me a place to stay while I was figuring some things out.

So no I wasn't doing anything you just said. Whatever emotions you have for me, leave them where they are. I'm not into you like that homie, so you can stop trying to find ways to pick my posts apart. My advice was for dudes who, you know, have lives and bm's, not for dudes like you who post their bank accounts to try to get e-cred. If you wanna laugh at something laugh at how far you go to get attention. You do some moist **** my dude.
See, I was laughing at what you said because I was in a similar situation, where I should of have listen. Then I said, the end result of your situation was not because you did not listen, but because you didn't use protection. It could of have been avoided on multiple occasions.

In regards to the rest, shifting the blame from you to your ex is pointless. You already had broken up with her and had another chick, I can understand your long relationship, but still, wrap it up (for many reasons more than just the prevention of a child). You making sure she takes her BC pills is not enough. Then what happen you had two kids and two abortions. Seems to me that either you was either hoping that the BC worked or you just didn't care. 

Lastly, the remaining of my reply was not in reference to you, it was a general statement. With so many STD's out there, why would anyone want to risk their life for a better nut? If you don't care about that, then it's cool with me. I do value my life and I will not hit a female RAW unless we are in a monogamist relationship and we have been committed to one another for a while. Even then, if I don't wants kids I will not put all the responsibility on her and her only, I will make sure I wear protection as well. You never know what a person is thinking on the other end. 

Last edited:
OP, never underestimate your woman. You're a young guy so you're going to do what you're going to do. I'm just telling you never underestimate the opposition. Don't get suckered into thinking your girl won't EVER stray, or your BM doesn't have ulterior motives.

The worst part of this post is dude posted it as if he's proud of himself for acting like an absolute scumbag. Dude isn't even ashamed that he's treating her that way

So many chicks out there willing to be used like this without the blackmail, why do this to the mother of your child?

I don't know if I should even be mad at dude for that . If his baby momma is that weak that's on her

aw man, wish i knew what that was like, no kids, so no bm

when i get one, imma make sure she bad

ive seen how it works, its absolute guaranteed yams for the rest of life

I am seriously considering being celibate until I get a vasectomy.

I am 32 with a 16 year old, and that parenting life is NO JOKE.

If I had to start over right now I would DIE. 

And to answer the question in the title... HELL NO

my bad, my g... i aineem try to play you like that. just thought it was funny...

on the real though... this whole situation is messy.

how old are you? if you're a relatively young dude ike me (24) i'd say you can really have both of them if you just keep it one hunna...

steps..

1. tell your current GIRLFRIEND "look babe... i reeally care about you... but i just dont want to hurt you. i want us to remain friends... but right now, i'm not in a place where i can fully be the man you deserve... i want to remain friends. i want to talk to you . i want to take you out. i want to spend time.

but i cant be your emotional pillar cuz i dont want to let you down."

let that soak up. yall stop talkin for a couple days. she might even talk to another dude. but if she really cares, she aint going anywhere.... hit her with the d one good time.

its a dangerous game cuz someone else could slid in and deliver good d... but if you got it like you say you do, you'll be fine.

2. go to baby mombs and say "look... i keep sliding back over here. you got a special place in my heart cuz you're the mother of my child... but righ tnow, i think we should take it easy. give me some time to grow as a man, because i have to grow as a father first. we can still kick it. i'll still come see my kid... but i just have to let you know i'm not trying to commit to anything but raising my son the righ tway"

hit HER w/ the d one good time... then take your **** out of her...

BONG... you get to keep both... they both know waddup... and if (when) you get caught up, refer back to these conversations...

trust me bro... i dont have a BM, but i got homeys that have them... and we all learned that setting boundaries early is the way to go. you're deep in, but it's never too late to turn back...

unless you're living with your girlfriend, or she's supporting you financially. if that's the case, you're ****** homey.

This is by far the most valuable post in this entire thread. :smokin :smokin - Time to get your grown man on OP :smokin

Fontaine my man.. you definitely know whats up. Props to you brother.. it was a pleasure reading your post. Couldn't have said it better myself. :pimp:

my bad, my g... i aineem try to play you like that. just thought it was funny...

on the real though... this whole situation is messy.

how old are you? if you're a relatively young dude ike me (24) i'd say you can really have both of them if you just keep it one hunna...

steps..

1. tell your current GIRLFRIEND "look babe... i reeally care about you... but i just dont want to hurt you. i want us to remain friends... but right now, i'm not in a place where i can fully be the man you deserve... i want to remain friends. i want to talk to you . i want to take you out. i want to spend time.

but i cant be your emotional pillar cuz i dont want to let you down."

let that soak up. yall stop talkin for a couple days. she might even talk to another dude. but if she really cares, she aint going anywhere.... hit her with the d one good time.

its a dangerous game cuz someone else could slid in and deliver good d... but if you got it like you say you do, you'll be fine.

2. go to baby mombs and say "look... i keep sliding back over here. you got a special place in my heart cuz you're the mother of my child... but righ tnow, i think we should take it easy. give me some time to grow as a man, because i have to grow as a father first. we can still kick it. i'll still come see my kid... but i just have to let you know i'm not trying to commit to anything but raising my son the righ tway"

hit HER w/ the d one good time... then take your **** out of her...

BONG... you get to keep both... they both know waddup... and if (when) you get caught up, refer back to these conversations...

trust me bro... i dont have a BM, but i got homeys that have them... and we all learned that setting boundaries early is the way to go. you're deep in, but it's never too late to turn back...

unless you're living with your girlfriend, or she's supporting you financially. if that's the case, you're ****** homey.

This is by far the most valuable post in this entire thread. :smokin :smokin - Time to get your grown man on OP :smokin

Fontaine my man.. you definitely know whats up. Props to you brother.. it was a pleasure reading your post. Couldn't have said it better myself. :pimp:
thanks brah... i'm formely ricky409... so the info is gonna be the same ...

cats be thinking that they have to lie to these yambs... but the day i figured out that I'M the one that's the center of THEIR moves, it was a wrap...

you gotta just be real and lay it on the table.... sometimes you lose... most times you win...

but you can never be called a punk, lame, weak or a wack dude... cuz you kept it trill from the get go... and if they cant respect that...

their whole perspective is wack.

Back
Top Bottom