Do You Care What Your Woman Has On When She Goes Out In Public?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this whole topic is fail on da basis that da only reason you even care is because you're insecure of what she's doing...

if she's comfy in w/e she's wearing then why should i even care about it? i need me a confident chick.....

it's not about confidence, it's about self respect.

and in any case, a chick who is truly confident doesn't need to show off her body for attention.

is it just me who saw nothing wrong with those f21 dresses, other than the fact that a lot of them are
sick.gif

THAT'S slutty??? so essentially you want your girl rollin out in a snuggie. you're ridiculous.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I wish a black girl was modeling these skirts.

They do make different sizes dude...  just cuz shes black doesnt mean itd be smaller on her.

I can't see the dress cause this is blocked at work.  You are really against your girl wearing stuff that's tight on her, say, when/if you guys go out?  I like that my girl dresses like me (sweats and a tee) at home but when we go out she makes herself look good.  Is it really a dealbreaker for you if your girl wants to dress sexy like that when she goes out AND wants you to go to her babyshower??

The point of THAT dress is to be form fitting. So no woman is going to really wear a bigger size. As I said, it doesn't look bad on that model because she doesn't have much of a body. A woman with wider hips will RAISE the height of that dress and from behind you MIGHT be able to see the bottom of her bu tt crack.

So it isn't as innocent of a dress as it appears on the site.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I can't see the dress cause this is blocked at work.  You are really against your girl wearing stuff that's tight on her, say, when/if you guys go out?  I like that my girl dresses like me (sweats and a tee) at home but when we go out she makes herself look good.  Is it really a dealbreaker for you if your girl wants to dress sexy like that when she goes out AND wants you to go to her babyshower??

Dude that dress aint even slutty.
DC needs him self a mormon chick or somethin.

Originally Posted by Diego

Dude that dress aint even slutty.
DC needs him self a mormon chick or somethin.

or one of the shapeless f21 models so the clothes look innocent

yeah, dude, you lace your jordan iiis a certain way for females to see them like "OMG, YOU SEE HIS OG JORDAN IIIS WITH THE NIKE ON THE BACK NOT THE JORDAN?"

yeah, definitely for the women.

my girl thinks all my "heat" is ugly....

a majority of chicks classify sneakers as sneakers

white/white forces or og spacejam xis....you're a dude wearing sneakers...point blank.

nako, you cannot gather from any of my posts that I am unaware of what the "grey" area is..

like I said, my girl shows clevage, do I like it? no.

do I demand she wear a berka(sp?)? no.

can I take issue to my girl flaunting her body to other men's gawking eyes? yes.

I mean, dudes is gonna look regardless, why you feel the need to give them better peeks?

of course, nako, your girl doesn't dress like that, and blah blah blah

but you comin in here all sarcastic "you dudes sound like were in afghanistan"

meanwhile, its not like your chick is out there wilding out either, right?

I don't demand my broad wear like parkas and snowpants...but ill be damned if more than 3/4ths of her skin is out for other *$##$+ to gawk at...(sans the beach or something)

nah, actually, because of how blessed she is in the chest, even her in a bikini top bothers me.

lol

and dc, apparently amber is getting ran through...the latest celeb? lebron james.

so all you "I don't care, I'm secure" $*@ dudes

you just basically cool with your girl advertising what is rightfully all yours...

you advertise enough and get enough offers

one day, she shall accept such.

yall acting like your %$#%# is a popstar and dressing like that is part of the job

aint no reason for MY girl to be out in public dressed like rhianna in concert...period, point blank.

secure? secure in being disrespected by your girl's thirst for attention.

Originally Posted by Bird is the Word

skinny jeans are form fitting, are those a no-no as well?
As I mentioned before tight jeans aren't an issue because they have a low "shake/jiggle-factor."

That is why I care more about revealing skirts than tight jeans.

Ican't see the dress cause this is blocked at work.  You are reallyagainst your girl wearing stuff that's tight on her, say, when/if youguys go out?  I like that my girl dresses like me (sweats and a tee) athome but when we go out she makes herself look good.  Is it really adealbreaker for you if your girl wants to dress sexy like that when shegoes out AND wants you to go to her babyshower??
She can besexy without it being so tight and revealing. YES it is a problem if mywoman does that. Not understanding why you don't think she can lookgood without such tight fit clothing. Not what I am down with.

It isn't just that it is tight, but the combination of tight AND shortis what I am not cool with. Tight isn't really an issue. SHORT, tightclothing (skirts for the most part) are the issue

and dc, apparently amber is getting ran through...the latest celeb? lebron james.
LOL I thought Bron and Kanye were aight.

What does Amber have to do with anything?
Dont tell me NTers are now dating girls that look like Amber Rose.

Man this site is a haven for the coolest men in the world.

The point of THAT dress is to be form fitting. So no woman is going to really wear a bigger size. As I said, it doesn't look bad on that model because she doesn't have much of a body. A woman with wider hips will RAISE the height of that dress and from behind you MIGHT be able to see the bottom of her bu tt crack.

So it isn't as innocent of a dress as it appears on the site.

"The point of THAT dress is to be form fitting. So no woman is going to really wear a bigger size."

So... all women wear the exact same dress size?

ohwell.gif

if she has more curves she's obviously going to take a larger size than the thin girl.  yes it might even hug her curves more, as is the case for ANY piece of clothing.  that's obvious.  Showing skin, a slutty dress does not make.  as i said there's a difference between picking a size and cut that fits you and intentionally wearing clothes that are too small solely for the purpose of exposing yourself.

I also don't get what the model being black or not has to do with it.

She can be sexy without it being so tight and revealing. YES it is a problem if my woman does that. Not understanding why you don't think she can look good without such tight fit clothing. Not what I am down with.

It isn't just that it is tight, but the combination of tight AND short is what I am not cool with. Tight isn't really an issue. SHORT, tight clothing (skirts for the most part) are the issue
With all the rules you have I'm going to safely assume that you are not currently in a relationship?

this whole topic is fail on da basis that da only reason you even care is because you're insecure of what she's doing...

if she's comfy in w/e she's wearing then why should i even care about it? i need me a confident chick.....
No Sir....

"I gotta Image to Uphold and My Image do to"
pimp.gif

You can safely assume anything you want. Doesn't make it true or false. LOL.

I told you and others before. THere is no needs of me answering that question.

And everyone has rules to their relationships. SOme just have balls enough to actually address them while others chose to sit back and be quiet like church mouses.

This isn't really much of a rule. Don't go outside looking like a #%@@. Point blank. Simple and easy rule to follow. If you mother would look at you a certain way if you wear it, then don't wear it.

Women fall in line if you put your foot down. Thats all I am going to say.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

"The point of THAT dress is to be form fitting. So no woman is going to really wear a bigger size."

So... all women wear the exact same dress size?

ohwell.gif

ifshe has more curves she's obviously going to take a larger size thanthe thin girl.  yes it might even hug her curves more, as is the casefor ANY piece of clothing.  that's obvious.  Showing skin, a sluttydress does not make.  as i said there's a difference between picking asize and cut that fits you and intentionally wearing clothes that aretoo small solely for the purpose of exposing yourself.

I also don't get what the model being black or not has to do with it.
That isn't what I am saying.

I am saying that the dress isn't TIGHT on that girl because she reallydoesn't have any curves. A woman WITH curves WILL wear a larger sizethan her but it will STILL be tight on her because she has curves andit is a form fitting dress. No matter the size, it is a form fittingdress. It is MEANT to be a curve hype-man.

I say a black URBAN model is more likely to have more exagerratedwomanly features than the models posted on Forever 21's website. So youreally can't SEE how slutty a dress would look on a "typical" blackchick because her body type will differ from the FOrever 21 girls.

ts obvious he's single
happy.gif

In this day in age, I think most dudes should be happy if a women even "dresses up" to begin with.   

And everyone has rules to their relationships. SOme just have balls enough to actually address them while others chose to sit back and be quiet like church mouses.

This isn't really much of a rule. Don't go outside looking like a $$+%. Point blank. Simple and easy rule to follow. If you mother would look at you a certain way if you wear it, then don't wear it.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Its obvious he's single

Originally Posted by Nako XL

This isn't really much of a rule. Don't go outside looking like a $$+%. Point blank. Simple and easy rule to follow. If you mother would look at you a certain way if you wear it, then don't wear it.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Its obvious he's single
They do though. I don't know how that is "proof" that I am single. If you put your foot down, women fall in line. Don't take that as me saying women are our slaves but I am saying if you tell a female what you do/don't like they have 2 choices. DO it or Don't. If they are into YOU, they will do it. SImple as that. Open your mouth and try it. Maybe you will see that it works.

I dont agree with this, you're implying females are rational beings and men dont ever have to choke a bit ch

"Assuming I have a woman" (
wink.gif

sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Anything form fitting is what I am not cool with. Anything that will bring more exposure/attention to the hip/thigh/butt/breast area is what I am against.

Something like this - http://www.forever21.com/...el_front/80725372-01.jpg

1. Shows too much leg
2. Potential cleavage machine
3. Form fitting bringing attention to hips/butt/thighs

That is slutty for you????

If it is an event or us girls are going to the nightclub, I would wear something like that and I have. But then again, I am single. Usually, to whichever event I am going to, 80% of the other women/girls are dressed that way too. Some will wear something more "slutty" than others. But, c'mon DC, that dress is "sluty"?I see nothing "slutty" or too revealing about that dress. Yes, sometimes I show a lot of cleavage, but that is just how the cut of the dress is.I tend to only dress like that for certain occasions. All my friends will dress the same way too. Like I said, it is all about how you carry and present yourself.

So showing lots of legs and cleavage automatically equals slutty?

Originally Posted by Bird is the Word

it's not about confidence, it's about self respect.

and in any case, a chick who is truly confident doesn't need to show off her body for attention.
  da keyword...locked into your statement is your OPINION, which is subjective....who's to say that a girl who rocks revealing outfits

don't respect themselves? ya guys on NT is nuts....smh, this is why alot of ya is YNS status...

i let my girl wear whatever da hell she wants, you know why? because thats her way of expressing her self, i'll be damned if someone tells

me what you wear...im mad even entertaining da idea of someome telling me what to wear outside of work or something...
grin.gif

if u got enuff swag/charsima to pull it off? hey do you. if u got da body of a greek goddess then hey, show it off...da time on earth

is too short to be worried about da next person's opinion...only thing is you gotta live by da consequences of your actions. So if u a young

lady lookin sexy out here be prepared to get gawked and holla'ed at 24/7...if u OK with that then by all means do you..if u not built for it

then adjust your style accordingly.

I agree with Ninja in re: Yea because a woman wears revealing clothing doesn't mean she doesn't respect herself. Like I said, she is just concerned about looking cute and indirectly winning the sexy battle between her and her peers.

Like isn't too short to worry about the opinion of the person you are romantically linked to at the present time. If anything that is THEEEEEEEE person you should value the opinion of. After all, you are representing them as well as representing yourself.

The message it portrays is a problem. It doesn't scream, "Respect me." - It screams, "F*ck me." I am not cool with MY WOMAN walking out of the house indirectly asking people to do that. It isn't wholesome. Maybe for a random, ok fine. I don't give a damn about them.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

"Assuming I have a woman" (
wink.gif

sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Anythingform fitting is what I am not cool with. Anything that will bring moreexposure/attention to the hip/thigh/butt/breast area is what I amagainst.

Something like this - http://www.forever21.com/...el_front/80725372-01.jpg

1. Shows too much leg
2. Potential cleavage machine
3. Form fitting bringing attention to hips/butt/thighs

That is slutty for you????

Ifit is an event or us girls are going to the nightclub, I would wearsomething like that and I have. But then again, I am single. Usually,to whichever event I am going to, 80% of the other women/girls aredressed that way too. Some will wear something more "slutty" thanothers. But, c'mon DC, that dress is "sluty"?I see nothing "slutty" ortoo revealing about that dress. Yes, sometimes I show a lot ofcleavage, but that is just how the cut of the dress is.I tend to onlydress like that for certain occasions. All my friends will dress thesame way too. Like I said, it is all about how you carry and presentyourself.

So showing lots of legs and cleavage automatically equals slutty?
Yesit does. What adjective would you use? Creating Cleavage ALONE is asexually motivated practice. How can you ignore that? How is showing alot of cleavage NOT make a woman look like a sexual object? I am notunderstanding how you don't see that.

I explained my logic behind the dress. Scroll up.

But again, you might not fully grasp the concept since you are a womanthat admittedly wears items as such. So you might be indirectly takingit as an attack at you so of course you won't see the "wrong" in it.

I think it's that wearing these clothes creates the illusion of sluttyness. It makes the girl look slutty, not an actual *%$@. I think performing the actions of a *%$@ makes you a *%$@.

What does Amber have to do with anything?
Dont tell me NTers are now dating girls that look like Amber Rose.

Man this site is a haven for the coolest men in the world.

Damn straight
pimp.gif

Yea I didn't say they WERE a #!%% but you definitely LOOK like one. I don't want any woman I am romantically linked to to be perceived as such. Am I wrong/insecure/controlling for that? Some would say yes. I disagree though.

It isn't respectable. Put it that way. If she wore it in front of my grandmother, I am sure she would try to find a way to keep her coat on.

Also, if a female has to CONSTANTLY adjust her skirt because it keeps "riding up" she shouldn't have it on.

Yea I didn't say they WERE a #+%$ but you definitely LOOK like one. Idon't want any woman I am romantically linked to to be perceived assuch. Am I wrong/insecure/controlling for that? Some would say yes. Idisagree though.

Itisn't respectable. Put it that way. If she wore it in front of mygrandmother, I am sure she would try to find a way to keep her coat on.

Also, if a female has to CONSTANTLY adjust her skirt because it keeps "riding up" she shouldn't have it on.

DC, do you care what people think about you?

Just a simple yes or no would suffice.

http://niketalk.com/topic/229165

Back
Top Bottom