Do you feel bad for people not getting there Jays?

I camped for some 11/12 CDP last years with friends and copped a last pair of size 9.5, the guy behind me asked for a size 9.5 as well and i felt kinda badthat he didn't get it. He was very disappointed, waited like 5-6 hrs for them. He walked out the store looked like he wanted to cry.
eyes.gif
I felt like bad for dude. Do y'all have any of those type of situations thatyou can relate? Would you gave up your size for that person?

at the space jam release, some guy was waiting outside footlocker from the night before and he was like 3rd in line. everyone rushed the doors when they openedand he didn't get his pair so yeah i felt sorry for him.

well my situation went a lil different..

i was happy to see this high school cat get the last sz13 space jam the other day.. im 26 so i felt like i passed the torch because i was his exact age thefirst time they released and i was a senior in high school.. i knew exactly what it meant to rock a shoe like the space jam to school on release day.. i wasntsalty at all. he apologized to me and i said my time came and went. he was so excited and i just walked away and smiled... went on to cop a sz 8 and sold itfor over 300 on ebay so yes i believe in good karma
smile.gif

cool

I feel bad for them, but if they only tried to cop online than thats their fault. what makes me sick is dudes getting like 15 pairs to resell because they aretoo broke and dont have normal jobs

Similar thing happened to me during the Space Jam release....

I had this lady behind me, all the time talking about her son telling her to make sure and get a size 10 for him....

Saying that was the only thing he asked for Christmas.

As I was paying for my two size 10s she asked for a size 10 too, lady who worked there told her I had gotten the only two size 10s....

I didn't even bother looking at her face of disappointment. -_-

Originally Posted by Rafool

I had this lady behind me, all the time talking about her son telling her to make sure and get a size 10 for him....

As I was paying for my two size 10s she asked for a size 10 too, lady who worked there told her I had gotten the only two size 10s....

Were both of those for you alone?

I feel bad for some people but I don't feel bad for everyone. Like in the case of that mother Rafool is referring to, I would feel some kinda sympathytowards her only because she waited in line for a Christmas present for her son and chances are the woman isn't anything close to knowledgeable about howthe sneaker game seems to work this day and age...

I don't however feel bad for people who missed out on "another pair or pairs" just because all they had in mind was to resell the shoes on ebay.If everyone who wanted just one single pair on release date could get a pair, that would be cool but obviously that's just wishful thinkingregardless...it's been reiterated plenty of times before but the shoe game has changed alot over the last 20 years....wasn't always like this where youhad to camp out and STILL might come up unsuccessful...and that's not my own personal experience but it could've been.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Rafool

Were both of those for you alone?

If they were both shoes were for you then it was pretty messed up. I would not have kept a mom from trying to buy her child a christmas present because of mygreed.

No
Survival of the fittest and most worthy.
pimp.gif

You should have camped out 2 hours earlier like the rest of the real heads.
Just kidding.

I seen a few lames wearing their space jams out the mall and walking infront of the line.....clearly most of those people aren't getting SJ. Gloating andadding insult to injury smh.
eyes.gif

let me check. . .

. . .nah, its a dog eat dog world, first come first served.

I know its harsh but its just the way i feel.

Same thing happened to me just on the 23rd. Tons of ppl in line, and I was the only one who got the shoe. They were all feeling bad, but then I was like screwthat, this is everyone for themsleves. I pitty no one when it comes to my shoes. But yea, stop with the simple topics lacking any true purpose or form ofhaving people discuss it. Its wack.

Cardo45 wrote:
Same thing happened to me just on the 23rd. Tons of ppl in line, and I was the only one who got the shoe. They were all feeling bad, but then I was like screw that, this is everyone for themsleves. I pitty no one when it comes to my shoes. But yea, stop with the simple topics lacking any true purpose or form of having people discuss it. Its wack.

I take it you found something to keep you occupied.

so much petty greed in this stupid game. a lot displayed already in this thread.

yes i feel bad for people who miss out. i know how they feel. i also feel anger towards the tossers who cop multiples for themselves. any more than one pairdon't mean jack, but missing out means so much to others. seriously, get a life.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Cardo45 wrote:
Same thing happened to me just on the 23rd. Tons of ppl in line, and I was the only one who got the shoe. They were all feeling bad, but then I was like screw that, this is everyone for themsleves. I pitty no one when it comes to my shoes. But yea, stop with the simple topics lacking any true purpose or form of having people discuss it. Its wack.

I take it you found something to keep you occupied.

I went home then came back in the morning. Got the shoe and bounced. So yea, minus being sick on Christmas, I did good

Back
Top Bottom