Do you know anybody that can eat a WHOLE large pizza???

Originally Posted by naughtywon

hmmm... yall got me wantin to order a pizza
laugh.gif

word, me too

For those who hate dominoes give them another try they just changed their sauce and bread, it taste much better........ I ate 2 large pizzas on sunday during adallas cowboys and was throwing up the whole next day!

Papa John's $5 off Online Order
$5 off you next online order from papa johns.

Here 's how:
1.Open the pizza box
2.Snap a photo
3.Enjoy your meal
4.Email the photo to papaspizzapics@yahoo.com with phone number of the Papa John's location you got your pizza from in the subject line and order number inthe body of email.
5. When we receive your picture, within 4 days we'll email you a specific Online Promo Code

Enter your $5 off promo code at papajohns.com

Nah, I can do a thin crust pizza though, like CPK frozen pizzas
pimp.gif
There's not much to them though.

I think most people can given the right circumstances. My cousin who is like 5'5 and a hundred pounds has eaten a whole pizza before on her own lol. Not ona regular basis, but its possible.

This remind me of when dudes were shocked a kid could eat a big bag of Lays chips by himself
laugh.gif

Depends how long tho. I can eat a Domino's large pizza with extra cheese and bacon in the span of 6 hrs
laugh.gif

My cousin can do it, he used to do it back in the 8th grade.

Dude be ordering a large Papa Johns pizza for himself and be killing that in a few minutes.

For me I usually get full after my 2nd slice.

I can eat a 24' pizza.

& for many that have seen me before knows I'm not obese or over weight.

Have yet to attempt, maybe this weekend or the following weekend. Can anybody eat 40 Chicken McNuggets in one sitting? Try it, I can go to 30 but I decidedto stop at 26 (competition among friends).

Back
Top Bottom