Do you say "I love you" in bed?

This guy I'm "involved" with was the first of us to say I love you, which shocked me because he's not that type of guy. Last time he evensaid it to a girl he dated was over a year ago to his ex that he dated for 4 years.

One time we were gettin' the business
devil.gif
and he stops me and says, "I love you baby." I had to stop to think about what he just said becauseit threw me off guard. Of course, I gave him a kiss and said I love you back. Now it's a usual thing but things have been on the rocks and last night Iswear he said "I love you" at least 5 times during. Don't get me wrong!!! I appreciate it and I love it when he says I love you to me in bed. Hesure knows how to make me feel special.
grin.gif

Do you guys say I love you to you while you're in bed?

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Hmm. Most times it's usually the females who say this and not the males
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Word.. But dude just wanted you to continue giving out the poon,don't get gassed OP.[/color]

last time a chick said 'i love you' during sex. i went limp and kicked her out. she was a runner.

my ex said 'i love you' when we was about to lose our vcards, right before penetration. i said it back and proceeded to smash.

Yes, but I don't take them seriously. In bed they'll say anything.

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Pics of you?

asap. and to contrribute to the thread, i use to when i was involved with my ex. i use to eat && beat that thang up every night && be on somecake type stuff && say i love you soo many times a day. we were living together for a little while until she got pregnant and whatnot.

My GF tells me "I love you" during intercourse all the time. I reply back the same.

This chick was on top and was like "I think I'm falling in love with you" all I said was oh for real and kept it moving. Had me like
4l4o74.gif

then like
2rertpc.jpg

followed by
mcdmoo.gif

YO!

Once.
Rookie mistake.
I said it.
She hesitated.
I went limp.
Rolled over.
Fell asleep.
DID NOT SMASH.

Woke up with an L.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by JayHood23

This chick was on top and was like "I think I'm falling in love with you" all I said was oh for real and kept it moving. Had me like
4l4o74.gif

then like
2rertpc.jpg

followed by
mcdmoo.gif

roll.gif

LOL at every time a girl post something the whole thread just stops until she post a pic

then once she post the thread just turns into comments about the said pic

man lol

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

LOL at every time a girl post something the whole thread just stops until she post a pic

then once she post the thread just turns into comments about the said pic

man lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But dude just wanted you to continue giving out the poon, don't get gassed OP.[/color]
This.

Back
Top Bottom