Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

6'1" 223 lbs come at me bros

Would roundhouse kick u in these pants while i drink a protein shake at the same time (Semi-srs)
You're not even close to their size though. I am talking super heavyweight bodybuilders. Like the guy I posted, Nick Trigili, who is/was juiced out the gills.  Them dudes that gasp for breath mid-sentence and struggle putting on a t-shirt.

atl11_nick_rot.jpg

12707_1.jpg

Dog.....Floyd has whipped PROFESSIONAL BOXERS D-Wade's height without breaking a sweat.

Flash would be on his back counting stars.

Please show me where you say heavyweight here? I asked how much these professional boxers Wade's height weighed...

Firstly, 50 and Mayweather never had a real fight.

Even if they did, 50 was a Golden Gloves Boxing Champ that was frequently in the gym with Floyd. So get that outta here.

And I'm not talking about an accidental hit causing a nosebleed. I'm taking about a severe and prolonged beating causing tissue damage,

If you're asking how much a heavyweight weighs....fall back from this discussion and quit while you're behind.

You're funny. Who is to say Wade isn't frequently in a gym during off season with another great boxer? At Wade's height, weight, and athletic proficiency, I highly doubt Mayweather even wants that in a FIGHT. Boxing match is a different story, but even with that you'll have Mayweather winning by decision if he's able to stay upright. You guys are highly underestimating functional strength. And on top of their functional strength, these NBA guys actually have size now.

Go look at the Mayweather/Tony Pep fight if you want to know how he would do against a 6 footer.

Light work.

I've heard of him making 6 foot plus heavyweights bleed on the regular in sparring sessions.
Tony Pep is a chump and his record is bloated ...

Sparring ain't no real match - They aren't there to get at Mayweather - They are there to take punishment and put a little resistance ....

I want to know which 6'4 did Mayweather fought? Mayweather is not going to be able to take on a legitimate heavyweight boxer - this ain't Roy Jones going again Ruiz .... No way!

With that said, Money May is my dude and he is in my top 10 best boxers of all times ...

Go look at the Mayweather/Tony Pep fight if you want to know how he would do against a 6 footer.

Light work.

I've heard of him making 6 foot plus heavyweights bleed on the regular in sparring sessions.
Tony Pep is a chump and his record is bloated ...

Sparring ain't no real match - They aren't there to get at Mayweather - They are there to take punishment and put a little resistance ....

I want to know which 6'4 did Mayweather fought? Mayweather is not going to be able to take on a legitimate heavyweight boxer - this ain't Roy Jones going again Ruiz .... No way!

With that said, Money May is my dude and he is in my top 10 best boxers of all times ...

He used Tony Pep as an example to show how Mayweather would work around someone taller with longer arms. Of course Mayweather can't beat a legit heavyweight boxer, we all know that. :lol:

Last edited:
Now you're just making up crazy hypotheticals. Wade paints his toenails and goes travels the globe with Gabrielle Union in the off-season. He doesn't train toe to toe with Sergio Martinez.

What does NBA functional strength have to do with fighting?

Fighting just like basketball is about natural talent and skill levels acquired through years of practice and experience.

That's why a scrawny Steph Curry type dude can embarrass and be all around better than a chiseled Derrick Fisher type player.

In what way is Wade going to beat Floyd? To hit him in any way he has to beat him at a game of timing and distance...that will never happen.

Even if it did he has to know how to hit and be able to do so hard enough and long enough against someone who's entire existence has been about fighting.

Get real, man.

But that's just sparring and OchoCinco is doing it just to stay in shape.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's exactly his point - sparring aint **** - saying that Mayweather is sparring with heavyweights is like saying ocho is sparring with broner - doesnt mean jack **** ....

But that's just sparring and OchoCinco is doing it just to stay in shape.

:rolleyes

:lol:

:lol:
that's exactly his point - sparring aint **** - saying that Mayweather is sparring with heavyweights is like saying ocho is sparring with broner - doesnt mean jack **** ....

I was being sarcastic, but yeah all 3 of those guys would chop down ochocinco like a tree if it was for real.

Last edited:
Son really said D Wade would beat Money May. :lol:
I was at a bar a couple months ago and my boy Reggie that's like 6'3 220 got put on his *** by a guy that's like 5'8 170.
I don't mess with anyone that fights professionally. IDC how big I am, witnessing that really put things into perspective for me.
Dude could have at least said an NBA player who looks like they can fight, though. Wade is a ***** :lol:

Heavyweight boxer ≠ heavyweight build
I can't believe we're actually having this discussion.
We're talking about professional fighters.
I don't think y'all realize how fast and hard some of these guys fight.
If this was a horse match, Wade> Mayweather.. but we're talking about fighting..
How the hell will he even land against Money?

Last edited:
Please show me where you say heavyweight here? I asked how much these professional boxers Wade's height weighed...
You're funny. Who is to say Wade isn't frequently in a gym during off season with another great boxer? At Wade's height, weight, and athletic proficiency, I highly doubt Mayweather even wants that in a FIGHT. Boxing match is a different story, but even with that you'll have Mayweather winning by decision if he's able to stay upright. You guys are highly underestimating functional strength. And on top of their functional strength, these NBA guys actually have size now.

Might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Any pro boxer 115 and up would whip any NBA player in the ring or street fight.

Calvin Murphy, who was only a golden glove boxer, would grab guys 7 feet talk and beat on them in NBA games

:lol: Most of the responses in this thread are a joke and if they aren't than so many are misinformed on a lot of things,espacially when it comes to boxing.

50's a golden glove boxer now?when did this happen?the last time I heard him mention anything about him personally and boxing is when he said as a youth he would go to the gym to learn and mess around and put what he learned into action out of the streets.
That's not golden anything,that's not even amateur boxing.
Anyways the average person who isn't trained to defend himself against a boxer,amateur or pro would end up losing and the same could be said for someone who's taller, out weights and is in good physical shape.Boxer's train,like no other and it's not just strength training but,stamina,speed and the ability to take punches and give them back in such a manner you would have to be trained to withstand it.Their hands are nothing more than weapons and if you ever get a chance go visit your local boxing gym watch the amateur do what they do,big and small.

MMA isn't boxing,they are miles apart,I wouldn't consider them to be in the same category.MMA fighters throw some punches,kicks but mostly wrestling is the key for most of them,taking someone down and getting out of being taken down.There's no wrestling in boxing and even if it's a street fight,a true boxer wont let you take him down and if you try doing so he's going to hit you more times than you will ever hit him.That kidney shot is no joke:lol:

Y'all made this thread suck :smh: nobody wants to read essay about Dwade vs money may

Last edited:
It'd be fun to see James Toney in a street fight.
laugh.gif

He would have no qualms about taking punches, absolute granite in his chin.

Rashad Bobino was an athletic 240 lbs. linebacker from Texas. He got starched by 155-170 lbs. Roger Huerta in a street fight....

I don't care if someone happens to be bigger and also happens to be an athlete. I'd take a smaller, trained fighter any day of the week. Just ask Brian Urlacher. He wised-up real quick when people told him to stop trash talking Bas Rutten. He would've gotten stomped and he knew it. :lol:

It'd be fun to see James Toney in a street fight. :lol:

He would have no qualms about taking punches, absolute granite in his chin.

As long as he's not fighting a wrestler with some jiu-jitsu training (word to Randy Couture), he'd probably be fine.

:lol: Most of the responses in this thread are a joke and if they aren't than so many are misinformed on a lot of things,espacially when it comes to boxing.

50's a golden glove boxer now?when did this happen?the last time I heard him mention anything about him personally and boxing is when he said as a youth he would go to the gym to learn and mess around and put what he learned into action out of the streets.
That's not golden anything,that's not even amateur boxing.
Anyways the average person who isn't trained to defend himself against a boxer,amateur or pro would end up losing and the same could be said for someone who's taller, out weights and is in good physical shape.Boxer's train,like no other and it's not just strength training but,stamina,speed and the ability to take punches and give them back in such a manner you would have to be trained to withstand it.Their hands are nothing more than weapons and if you ever get a chance go visit your local boxing gym watch the amateur do what they do,big and small.

MMA isn't boxing,they are miles apart,I wouldn't consider them to be in the same category.MMA fighters throw some punches,kicks but mostly wrestling is the key for most of them,taking someone down and getting out of being taken down.There's no wrestling in boxing and even if it's a street fight,a true boxer wont let you take him down and if you try doing so he's going to hit you more times than you will ever hit him.That kidney shot is no joke:lol:

50 cent did do golden gloves when he was a kid. Not really successful as a boxer but he did participate.

But you're right. Boxing and MMA are 2 different sports. People should stop comparing them and debating which is better. People can love both of them.

If this was a horse match, Wade> Mayweather.. but we're talking about fighting..
exactly. 

and to dude saying Tyson would whoop on Mayweather, of course he would. Tyson isnt simply heavier then Floyd, he;s just as good a fighter (or was). Roy Jones would have snapped him up too. 

But like I said earlier, if we are talking about average joes fighting, the one who lifts weights has the advantage

Last edited:
All that muscle n **** is overrated in a fight. Butterbean was fat, sloppy and undefined and was knocking dudes out on the regular

exactly. 

and to dude saying Tyson would whoop on Mayweather, of course he would. Tyson isnt simply heavier then Floyd, he;s just as good a fighter (or was). Roy Jones would have snapped him up too. 

But like I said earlier, if we are talking about average joes fighting, the one who lifts weights has the advantage

Not really, some dudes can naturally crack and don't lift or look muscular. Has something to do with their center of gravity or its just natural power.

Last edited:
Seriously you guys are delusional...talking about "popcorn muscles" they just work "vanity muscles" You can't get to that body builder size without lifting HEAVY weight. They are incline benching 315 for reps...they are squatting 500lbs with ease.....do you know how much that is?

We know most of NT isn't is that kind of shape....90% of NT would lose to a bodybuilder in a fight. They can generate that much force im sure they can manage to swing their arm in your general direction and own your soul.

This is also assuming its a street fight like you have to stand and trade...not a boxing match scored by judges where you would run around the ring in circles trying to win on points...even if that was the case you would still probably lose.

And of course i agree a professions fighter would win over a body builder...but they are PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS....not you...unless you are on NT and a pro fighter...then congrats you may win.

Good luck
View media item 512776

Back
Top Bottom