do you wish you were white at imes?

He was talking about how NYC was too racist and tough for him in another thread and he got roasted for having thin skin.

With an attitude like this its no wonder he wasn't built for the big city.

Every race has its' own quality or aspect; whether it's good or bad, that is what our society is made of, different people.
With that being said, i do see where you are coming from; and i will not lie,i did see or notice some races have it better of in this world than others(this isthe cold truth) but hey you were put here for a reason and if you succeed with the odds against you, that is a great achievement.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Kakashi

maybe this thread was a bad idea,

seems like some of us haven't evolved into an intelligent specie capable of exploring philosophical dimensions.

i never said i desired to be white for the sake of being white!

i thought i made myself clear when i implied "the freedoms and privileges" that whites have compared
to other races.

smh.gif

This is NT fam. People on here never really understand what they are reading.
eek.gif
i see
laugh.gif
, especially with these so called "nt females" i'd would've thought that they would be understanding to social disadvantages.
which leads me to believe they're really MEN which is sad..or they're the type of females that sit on the stoop in a pile of sunflower seeds
sipping on wic brought juicy juice with no goals.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

maybe this thread was a bad idea,

seems like some of us haven't evolved into an intelligent specie capable of exploring philosophical dimensions.

i never said i desired to be white for the sake of being white!

i thought i made myself clear when i implied "the freedoms and privileges" that whites have compared
to other races.

smh.gif

This is NT fam. People on here never really understand what they are reading.
eek.gif
i see
laugh.gif
, especially with these so called "nt females" i'd would've thought that they would be understanding to social disadvantages.
which leads me to believe they're really MEN which is sad..or they're the type of females that sit on the stoop in a pile of sunflower seeds
what?
laugh.gif

Kakashi wrote:
eek.gif
i see
laugh.gif

no way you're serious with that my dude...
roll.gif

i always find it funny how people on here attack everyone else when threads don't go the way you want them to...

don't come down on us cuz you're lame as +*%@ and can't get anything done...

talkin bout sunflower seeds and wic? both my parents individually make more than your dad

don't get it twisted...i'm not offended....i just find it funny you took it there for no reason...
grin.gif

There aren't a lot of aspects that whites have it better than minorities, but some are big. Petty things like being followed in stores shouldnt matter, ithappens to everyone. Yes including white people (I think, I'm mixed so maybe the store clerks saw the minority in me?
ohwell.gif
). Being turned down by a chick in the club is a problem for you? Get overyourself. White people get turned down all the time.

Anyways, get over it and get some balls. Everyone faces discrimination at some point, the only thing you can do is work hard and say +*@! them.
Also,
i don't know what it is, but it just seems like if you're white everything just falls into place somehow.

LMAO. Ignorance.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Kakashi wrote:
eek.gif
i see
laugh.gif
no way you're serious with that my dude...
roll.gif

i always find it funny how people on here attack everyone else when threads don't go the way you want them to...

don't come down on us cuz you're lame as +*%@ and can't get anything done...

talkin bout sunflower seeds and wic? both my parents individually make more than your dad

don't get it twisted...i'm not offended....i just find it funny you took it there for no reason...
grin.gif
I apologize for being nosy, but what are your parents careers?

they both work for the govt...

eek.gif
i see
laugh.gif
This made no sense.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Being white, and growing up in a nearly all-white community, I got my first taste of it this summer. I had an internship in Minneapolis and we used to playbasketball at this park all the time... well we usually ran with mostly black guys and they just didn't respect us at all. I was ready to beast off mymid-range J but one missed shot meant no touches for the rest of the game. And when it came to talking trash, they just dumped on me while I had to take it.Really put things in perspective for me, some stupid suburban white kid that really doesn't know much about the social elements of a big city.

Back
Top Bottom