do you wish you were white at imes?

Say it LOUD: "I'm Black and I'm PROUD"

6ssts79.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm already white and wouldn't trade it for anything. when your white life is easier, the air smells better, food tastes better, every other race wants to be in your shoes, you look better, police love you, basically the world is our oyster. life is good when your white
pimp.gif

Shut the hell up...

smh at u
eyes.gif
it sounds like ur lifes just fine color wont matter white orblack if ur poor ur poor i get no special treatment cuz im white I cant even get state healthcare yet if I was from another country coming here the state Ilive in gives money for housing, cars, education, food stamps, insurance yet I cant get any help right now so maybe ull be ok cuz it seems like u got moneyand that will get u further than being a poor white man

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i will shamefully admit, sometimes i do.
besides dj'ing i hold and office position in insurance and i feel
that if i were white, i would be taken more seriously.

it's hurtful at times to see other whites that you've personally witnessed their capacity get a position just because they
share the same skin color as those cutting the checks.

when i go out eat, it just seems like no matter the social class whites always get better service..with a "chipper smile" and attitude.
that smile just diminishes when others are served, i've seen it so many times i've become numb to it.

at the club thats majority white, you may find yourself dancing with a white girl (just having fun) and she backs away as if you're disease.
even if my friend have the v.i.p. section and valet the luxury cars

my friends are wealthy, my dad makes $90,000 a year. i live in the richest city michigan has to offer "upscale". i'm not trash, i have a bachelors degree
and i've been told i'm handsome.

i know guys here in michigan i've went to high school with that dropped out or were slackers, making as much as me.
i posted in another thread about a rich well known easy cheerleader i went to high school, leading a emaculate life and
she received a 2.3 overall g.p.a.
mad.gif

even my own people (japanese) treat each other different than whites.
i don't know what it is, but it just seems like if you're white everything just falls into place somehow.

i don't know if anyone can relate to this (especially asians), i don't wish i was white because i desire to fit or date white white women.
but i do wish i was white in a sense of being treated with equality when it comes to respect and advancement.
basically social maneuverability just seems unlimited when you're white.

smh.gif

Continue to work hard, make money and enjoy life. You will never feel a sense of equality because what you think you know has been fed to you since birth. Thewhite man doesn't control the country, rich people do. Cmon son........your gripe with "white clubs" is insane. A couple chicks don't wannadance with you and you blame the entire race. Respect isn't something that has to be given to you, demand it. Continue to work hard and become the boss oneday to change things. Complaining in a corner gets you nothing. BTW I am a 28 y/o black male.

Yes, I know this is a cool story.

i will shamefully admit, sometimes i do.
besides dj'ing i hold and office position in insurance and i feel
that if i were white, i would be taken more seriously.

it's hurtful at times to see other whites that you've personally witnessed their capacity get a position just because they
share the same skin color as those cutting the checks.

when i go out eat, it just seems like no matter the social class whites always get better service..with a "chipper smile" and attitude.
that smile just diminishes when others are served, i've seen it so many times i've become numb to it.

at the club thats majority white, you may find yourself dancing with a white girl (just having fun) and she backs away as if you're disease.
even if my friend have the v.i.p. section and valet the luxury cars

my friends are wealthy, my dad makes $90,000 a year. i live in the richest city michigan has to offer "upscale". i'm not trash, i have a bachelors degree
and i've been told i'm handsome.

i know guys here in michigan i've went to high school with that dropped out or were slackers, making as much as me.
i posted in another thread about a rich well known easy cheerleader i went to high school, leading a emaculate life and
she received a 2.3 overall g.p.a.
mad.gif

even my own people (japanese) treat each other different than whites.
i don't know what it is, but it just seems like if you're white everything just falls into place somehow.

i don't know if anyone can relate to this (especially asians), i don't wish i was white because i desire to fit or date white white women.
but i do wish i was white in a sense of being treated with equality when it comes to respect and advancement.
basically social maneuverability just seems unlimited when you're white.

smh.gif
sounds like you guys still live in the prehistoric ages. nobody here would even fathom of thinking like that

I just wanted to be white at times, cuz they just seem so "free" with it....that can put on sandals, dirty hair and its just OKAY! like frizbee golf,and stuff!

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

i'm already white and wouldn't trade it for anything. when your white life is easier, the air smells better, food tastes better, every other race wants to be in your shoes, you look better, police love you, basically the world is our oyster. life is good when your white
pimp.gif

Shut the hell up...

I am white. It's iight.

Someimes I wish I was black so I could understand the whole "liking fat chicks" thing.

HOVKid wrote:
I am white. It's iight.

Someimes I wish I was black so I could understand the whole "liking fat chicks" thing.

Ahhhhh line crossing here....I think we need to let this thread die because some people's feelings will get hurt with ignorant comments

Im half white... I would never wish to be full white though.. I got the best of both worlds if you ask me

WOW you are a self hater. Of all people you want to b white so your life can b easy. White people dont have it easy b. Liars and theives have it easy, thisincludes all races. You need 2 get amasters cuz u sound stupid.

pimp.gif

uncle280.jpg

pimp.gif
qtf\
pimp.gif
how can you judge whats better if you havent been on the other side of things?..........guarantee he doesnt answer this question

Back
Top Bottom