Dodge Viper Appreciation

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Dude tryin to look like a minature vin diesel.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

HEY 410FRESH

We have been exchanging PMs and you told me you worked at iagperformance. ( iagperformance.com ) I emailed iag performance and asked them if they had an 18year old working for them that drives the three cars. I also told them your daily is a cobalt

Here is the PM from 410FRESH:
-------------------------------------
To:Munfy.niketalk
Sent:December 30, 2009, 6:17 pm

I respect that. well hmm what year is ur dodge i know the challenger is a 5.7 or a 6.1, charger is a 3.7 and i viper is a 8.1 which makes me belive U HAVE AVIPER. Thats nice i have a cage in my sti which i use the most. The rx7 is getting one put in and i am fabricating on for my nsx after i get body work done onit. That list in the thread about the nsx is mine but that info is incorrect. That was what it was running when i bought it from the original owner. I rippedall that crap out and got a new build and a lot of other upgrades. That is true the only reason i ran without a cage is cause my dad and i have a harness bar.I really want to build em myself i am just busy workin (at a tuner shop iag performance) and going to college. I stopped illegal street racing when i was 17and had some law trouble but i didnt get caught and have been paranoid ever since then. It does make u proud when u build it yourself which i did to my cobalti built and swapped a 5.3L LS4 in it and a lot of other work. Thats cool if u dont want to race for money i enjoy a for fun race.

-------------------------------------

This is iag performance response to the email I sent them asking about you:

Nope, we have no one here who even remotely fits that description. At all. LOL! What forum is this on, I would LOVE to read about it? Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,

Rick Arbogast
IAG Performance
1203 Baltimore Blvd.
Westminster, MD 21157
410-840-3555
rick@iagperformance.com
www.iagperformance.com

I got a question 410: I said I would make a trip out there to race you this summer and you agreed, What did you think was going to happen if I showed up beforeI found this out? How did you expect us to race if you don't have a car? I don't even understand how a person can lie like that.

I also told you what year I drive, 1998. I told you to guess what model it is. You said a 98 Challenger.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it is clear you really don't know much about anything.
smh.gif

SO YOU STILL WANT TO RACE FOR $5,000 because I need some 18" ccw's and rubber to go withthem.

I PITY DA FOO!!!

Munfy, @ airing this dude out.
pimp.gif

Hate little lames who lie about +%@$.

Really though 410, get a life.

The Charger never came with a 3.7 liter V6. Only V6 available was a 3.5 High Output.

LMAO at this kid.

This dude said he had his own sneaker shop.

Had everyone fooled int he JB forum.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldn't even give anyone the info or location of his "shop"

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

had to use the search to find this thread after it got mentioned in the JB forum. Glad someone finally put a stop to this 410 dude, he was in that SJ and Silver 1s thread too hard talkin bout how his store had this and that yet he wasn't tryna drop no names to help NTers out (unless you were one of his "priveleged friends)
Same here. This is great. I actually remember that Hyperdunk thread that was mentioned earlier. Forgot that was even him.

roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm actually curious to know what would have happened if dude really did go over there to "race" him.

He would probably say, "I thought you were talking about a foot race".
roll.gif

smh.gif
dude got ghost real quick

I guess 2010 is the year of exposure, so yall dudes who got something to hide or been lying they #%% off on here, your time will come

smh i had a feeling this dude was a fraud.....i pmed him asking where his store is and he ignored it...i even quoted him in like 4 threads in big bold font tocheck his messages and he still didnt reply....i hope he got banned

Originally Posted by Rafool

smh.gif
laugh.gif

yea he was definitely suspect. remember the $99 CDP thread?
dude was saying he had every and all CDP at a local shop.... i knew that was BS cause i live in bmore... some of them packs were been ghost!
so it went from him going to a local shop where the owner was giving him bulk discounts for buying to owning his own shop.
and for an 18 yr old, he sure had alot of cash to front to scoop up damn near everyone a pack for 100 cause paypal has a limit on what one can withdraw daily.

Originally Posted by Rafool

smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom