Dodge Viper Appreciation

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

But u wouldn't know that cause u don't know me and I don't care about ur opinion.
15g4275.jpg

Want to keep going?

roll.gif
damn son its a wrap for you. I just wanna know why?
frown.gif
why?

Anyway, I must buy a viper. All these pics
pimp.gif
bring me back to having ared a rt-10 model in my room. I'll try to scoop a used one in a year or two, god willing that money keeps comin strong.

there was alot of talk in here that got quiet real fast after that pic got posted
laugh.gif

respect the NT detectives
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Hockey just yearbooked my man.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just had to go through this thread! WOW, I come in here expecting to enjoy some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vipers (btw, VERY appreciated) but seriously.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all I got was laughs son. Thanks for all the laughs!!
roll.gif

anybody else remember the show from the early 90's?

Viper is, was, and always will be my favorite car.

Like I said earlier, that kid will soon realize how pathetic his life is. Nobody in this car world will not disclose their set-up unless they feel likethey're being targeted for robbery or unless they didn't know %**# about a car that's not theirs. The picture up there shows somebody barely of anyage to leave the booster seat at a restaurant, let alone own 4 vehicles barely any of us can attain. I've seen some stupid parents, but I'm not surethere are any that are THAT stupid to give a kid like you all that.

Simple. if you had something that supposedly runs under 10 seconds, why not show it? This dude probably doesnt have enough money to buy two gallons of 93.

"Child Please" -Chad Ochocino

had to use the search to find this thread after it got mentioned in the JB forum. Glad someone finally put a stop to this 410 dude, he was in that SJ andSilver 1s thread too hard talkin bout how his store had this and that yet he wasn't tryna drop no names to help NTers out (unless you were one of his"priveleged friends)

oh n nice vipers by the way. I'm more of a Vette man myself tho

Back
Top Bottom