Does anybody have a P90X Success story they could share?

p90x_3.jpg
p90x-posters.jpg
p90x1.jpg

Since I played basketball and football my whole life I've always managed to stay in good shape, however I've found that without setting goals formyself like "being better than a certain player or wanting a specific performance level;" I've found it slightly difficult to have that sameintensity I had when I played sports. I've had my ups and downs with working out. I'll workout for 3 months and then stop for another 3-6 and repeatthe process all over again. Getting close but never over that plateau of having a 6-pack, chiseled, square chest and being able to walk outside in the summerwith no shirt.
laugh.gif
My dad got P90X for an early birthday gift, but I knowhe's not going to use it
grin.gif
smh.gif
(Although I wish he would, pops used to be in military shape back in the day) so Idecided to get my mom's money's worth out of the program. Is there anybody who's had the advertised success that they show on the commercials? Iknow results are different for everyone because it caters to the type of commitment and effort each individual puts in it, but I just want to hear fromsomebody other than an advertisement what your guys' success is with this product. I mean Ima test it out regardless of the feedback I get, just to see ifit really works. I've really committed myself to this, changing my eating habits for the past month to prep my body for this program and even my sleepinghabits. I even stopped smoking weed, which wasn't a problem to begin with but....it just makes life so INTERESTING
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
to say the least. I really just want to know what some of you NT'ers who have finished it, results were staying 100% committed to the program
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

oh and I did the back and arms w/ abs yesterday that $h!+ kicked my ***
laugh.gif
Looks like I have a looooong 90 days ahead of me
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

but if this program gives my body a complete 180 degree turn around I'll be walking on for Basketball, Track or Football at SJSU next year
pimp.gif

couldn't you google muscle confusion exercises without wasting money? just a thought.

I will in 50 days
laugh.gif

But you should check out the thread in S&T, it's been going for a while and has lots of info.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Check the Sports Forum, there's a big thread on P90x

oh my bad, I didn't know there was 1 in there
grin.gif
, mods can move/deletethis if they want
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom