Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

Just get this cracking already. We already see they're not built for it the way they're struggling with Ukraine let's quit delaying the inevitable and get to it already

So if it was you in her situation it still wouldn't be worth trading prisoners?

You would feel like you deserved 9 years?
I wouldn't be dumb enough to take drugs into Russia.

And if I was that dumb, no I'm not worth trading for a dude that planned on killing people, steal missiles, and help a terrorist organization.

Let's be real, if a trade goes down it's all for PR not because she's worth it.

There ain't enough money in the world that you could pay me to fly internationally with drugs. Everybody knows you get football numbers for drugs when you leave the country. Is it really that hard to come by that you can't wait to touch down and ask somebody on the street where the bud is? My lyft driver has sold me bud before, it ain't hard to find if you ask. I think the sentence is excessive but Griner was super dumb for doing it in the first place.
I've traveled with weed especially vapes to so many countries it's ridiculous. I get what u saying but 99% of the time nobody is checking for that ****.
Just get this cracking already. We already see they're not built for it the way they're struggling with Ukraine let's quit delaying the inevitable and get to it already
Don't poke sleeping giants bro. What they doing in Ukraine is Jv squad

Reactions: ace

And if I was that dumb, no I'm not worth trading for a dude that planned on killing people, steal missiles, and help a terrorist organization.

Was just asking to see if you thought you were the arbiter of the value of lives.

Suspicion confirmed. Thanks.

I've traveled with weed especially vapes to so many countries it's ridiculous. I get what u saying but 99% of the time nobody is checking for that ****.

Don't poke sleeping giants bro. What they doing in Ukraine is Jv squad
If the JV squad is poorly coached I assume the varsity team is as well.

joe-1597438273.jpg

Was your lyft driver in Russia? I doubt I would ask a random lyft driver in Russia for some drugs :lol:
I mean it’s no different then asking a random on the street. I doubt the KGB is driving yellow cabs in their spare time.

I'm good. It only takes one functioning nuke.
I mean it’s no different then asking a random on the street. I doubt the KGB is driving yellow cabs in their spare time.
You'd be surprised.

Growing up in a country like Russia (managed democracy/kleptocracy/dictatorship), I was taught never to discuss sensitive/illegal topics in public spaces. That included public transit/cabs. These people have informants everywhere.

Facts. No matter how to try to slice it, Brittany brought this on herself and should have known better. No amount of social media activism is gonna persuade Russia, unlike here in the states.

And this is the questions that has me laughing folks like

“Well what if it was you “

It wouldn’t be me **** I don’t even have that **** with me here in American :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She admittedly did the crime and plead guilty. Really dumb to take drugs into a foreign country especially Russia considering recent tension between the two countries.

I have zero sympathy for this person and it’s absurd that Sleepy Joe is considering trading a known Russian criminal, and a real threat to America, for a WNBA player. What about other Americans detained abroad? Do they not carry any political clout to bring them back home? Liberals will be liberals.

There are more important domestic and foreign issues right now than Britney Griner.

She admittedly did the crime and plead guilty. Really dumb to take drugs into a foreign country especially Russia considering recent tension between the two countries.

I have zero sympathy for this person and it’s absurd that Sleepy Joe is considering trading a known Russian criminal, and a real threat to America, for a WNBA player. What about other Americans detained abroad? Do they not carry any political clout to bring them back home? Liberals will be liberals.

There are more important domestic and foreign issues right now than Britney Griner.

N nonnative

Get him

092CA4B4-091E-48DE-ABA9-1A306EAD7730.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom