Does it matter to you how many peeps your partner has been with in the past?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Son, sometimes you don't even need to ask a female, judging by what they say etc you'll already know how it's going down. But, I find it a bit weird that you dudes think EVERY chick is the same
eyes.gif
.. Like, are y'all just saying this because YOUR female in particular has 15-20 bodies?
indifferent.gif

Personally I'm not, because my fiance is in the single digits, however I was with a female where I was #14 and you would have never knew... NEVER!!! She just carried herself in a respectable/lady like manner that you would've never guess her number was anywhere near there. She actually a good girl for majority of our relationship, was bad as hell physically and a beast in the sheets too so... Nah I'm not just saying that.  I've been with virgins, girls who've had 3-6, 6-10, 10+... and I've had numberous girls that I just kicked it with on a mutual respect level and just shout the !$%+ with... it just is what it is foolie.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son, [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sometimes[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] you don't even need to ask a female, judging by what they say etc you'll already know how it's going down. But, I find it a bit weird that you dudes think EVERY chick is the same [/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Like, are y'all just saying this because YOUR female in particular has 15-20 bodies? [/color]
indifferent.gif
Personally I'm not, because my fiance is in the single digits, however I was with a female where I was #14 and you would have never knew... NEVER!!! She just carried herself in a respectable/lady like manner that you would've never guess her number was anywhere near there. She actually a good girl for majority of our relationship, was bad as hell physically and a beast in the sheets too so... Nah I'm not just saying that.  I've been with virgins, girls who've had 3-6, 6-10, 10+... and I've had numberous girls that I just kicked it with on a mutual respect level and just shout the !$%+ with... it just is what it is foolie.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I see what you're saying. I don't know man, living in NY, there's usually somebody that knows somebody so I've been able to get the scoop before hand (on some cases).

A few years ago I took down a Brazilian/Rican thing.. My friend was #11 and I was #12.. She didn't carry herself as a JO either, yet she was a straight freak. BUT, I've come across a chick with 2 bodies (which I actually believed) and one with 4 @ 17 (which I knew was a lie).. So like I said, sometimes you could tell, sometimes you can't (hopefully someone has dirt on them).

Some of these dudes in this thread sound salty as hell because their chick took down the entire HS Varsity team and they cuffed it, so they comin through with the "anyone saying xyz is wildin" mentality.. ehh.
laugh.gif
[/color]

Regardless of the number you are told, you never really know. Regardless if a chick says 60 or 5.

So, the question to me, is pointless. I don't even know why people still ask.

Just pay attention to the chick, and her actions, and you'll pick up on the *%!$/#$@%$/etc tendencies if they are there. And if you see them and ignore them, then that's on you.....And unless she from OT, you can get the scoop on her (or at least what the word is, may be true, maybe a lie)  beforehand.

As you get older and older, the chances of finding this pristine, only been w/ one dude, damn near virgin chick that seems to exist only on NT get slimmer and slimmer

N's be too worried about 'not wifing a reformed @%+@' when you need to be worried about finding the best broad that you can build with.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I see what you're saying. I don't know man, living in NY, there's usually somebody that knows somebody so I've been able to get the scoop before hand (on some cases).[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]and there you have it. The degrees of separation in NYC are mad small.
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

fresh, not EVERY chick

but damn near every even mildly attractive chick?

yes.

you think you're special and just happen to be only the 3rd dude to stumble across each pretty girl you bag?

rofl.

I dont even think it should matter unless you're trying to wife them. even then you should make sure she's emotionally ready regardless

But if it's a JO...you gotta look at the types of dudes....because these chicks will juggle two or more dudes @ the same time...and you dunno what shes telling dude.....next thing you got dude willing to fight or worse over some () that's out here with everyone else.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I dont even think it should matter unless you're trying to wife them. even then you should make sure she's emotionally ready regardless

But if it's a JO...you gotta look at the types of dudes....because these chicks will juggle two or more dudes @ the same time...and you dunno what shes telling dude.....next thing you got dude willing to fight or worse over some () that's out here with everyone else.

Truth... These fe's sell these dudes pipe dreams and they buy em whole sale.  Gotta be careful... Gotta Be Careful.

More and more I'm realizing all girls are ho's and you just gotta find one that care 'bout you and you care about.

I'm not advocating wifeing a !**$ but almost every girl is going to have done something that I would rather not know about.

Asking a chick how many dudes she's been with is pretty lame.

She'll never give you the real number and you come off as insecure.

If you can't judge her character by her actions, then that's on you.

Nope. Never asked her and never will. And I never ask $*+! about her past boyfriends, what friends she is going out with that evening, did she drink, did she smoke, where you at, when you coming home.

And everything is good
wink.gif

She'll never give you the real number and you come off as insecure.

If you can't judge her character by her actions, then that's on you.
Preach.

...how you like it if you with your shorty and all the homies
roud the way tapped..
i mean its not a good look...
like i dont want the poons i got on wife steez to had been shared all round town...
dont make it special for me anymore...
the next man like yea i had them poons to...homey was thrashing now you scooped it up going out
on dates and kissing...
ill pass...

but jos are jos so thats cool...

but on the same side...if you can look past it...then by all means...cant put a value on love i guess...no simp

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

NOPE

If you're looking to just poke, you already know what kind of girl she is.

If you're looking to keep her, you should be mature enough to look past it.

Either way, nope.

It just baffles my mind at some of the responses here. Some of you only want her to have had two partners before you? So the average age men and women get married these days is 27. By that age since high school she has maybe had even 3 serious relationships. So you are saying that anything over than two partners is considered a jumpoff? Women have sex just like you men do. Sometimes it is casual sex, sometimes it is out f promiscuity, or sometimes it is just them having had serious relationships.

But, I look at it the same way when it comes to the opposite sex. If a man has had over than 15 partners...eh...That is stretching it for me. My preference would be for them to have had under 10 partners. But then again, that is his past. In the end, as long as he is healthy and clean. But, if I meet a man and he tells me he had 15 partners, it would not sit with me well.

Numbers are such a stupid thing to worry about. I would be much more inclined to date a girl who has smashed 15 boyfriends as opposed to a girl who has had like 7 drunken hookups. And actually that's not even completely true. It 100% depends on the girl.

As long as a girl is clean and she still has walls, numbers are not a concern of mine.

This 'numbers' game is getting way too ridiculous reading off of the NT replies.

2 partners only? You're either living pipe dreams or barely off the puberty train.

Anything pass double digits (men and women) is somewhat of a pass? Given "NT's standards" of wanting to smash nearly any "dime" I'm surprise you guys would second guess those in the 10-15 partner range. I believe on average given flings and such, people both men and women have up to 10 partners before getting married at least. I've met girls who were "nice ones" had sex with only 5 guys, but gave out BJs like a it was a business card.

I agree with most sentiments that the past is the past, they should be someone you care about, no Arby looking sandwich etc. However you gotta be reasonable with yourself and your future partner. When it all comes down to it, it depends you don't really know unless you can trust that they were honest to you from the get go (and that's even hard to find) 
tired.gif

Unbelievable..[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].
smh.gif
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom