Does your college suck like mine?

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

UC Irvine sucks, practically nothing to do because it's socially awkward and there are no major sports teams here.

I go to UCSD....you know, University of California of the Socially Dead.

At least you got good looking Asian girls at your school. UCSD is TERRIBLE!

"9 out of 10 girls in San Diego are hot, the 10th goes to UCSD."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't know about off campus for you though, SD is alright in that regard, PB and Downtown are good.

I like UCI.
I go to UCR... it gets boring sometimes, but it is what you make it.

Love SC...

But UCI does have a pretty good baseball team. Look into that, they always have a team that is fun to watch.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I go to Binghamton University and I feel like my school is the best school in upstate NY. The parties don't ever disappoint and the social like is great.
Plus half of your basketball team was drug dealers.
roll.gif

I kid i kid.

My school sucks, everybody goes home on the weekend, ain't much to do IMO. At least Duke, NC State, and UNC are nearby

UC Irvine is what you make of it. I loved it because there were tons of hot Asian women. Our volleyball team took 2 national titles over 3 years, baseball team routinely makes it to the regionals, you're at one of the best public universities in the nation, and you complain about it? What do you do, live at home and commute?

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

UC Irvine sucks, practically nothing to do because it's socially awkward and there are no major sports teams here.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't know about off campus for you though, SD is alright in that regard, PB and Downtown are good.

the really smart girls go to ucsd. while the hot chicks go to sdsu. im just sayin...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Every school is the same. I am just trying to finish up, get this degree, and on to the next one.

Keep telling yourself that. 

You ever been to chico or sdsu? you seriously tryna tell me thats the same as irvine?

I go to UC Irvine also. School does suck but that's why I'm never here. Its a nice place to relax, rest my head, and go to school but socially its terrible. Driving to L.A. is nothing to me, or chillin' with some friends at CSU Fullerton and inviting girls back to Irvine so they can get a taste of these higher standards of living. Use it to your advantage man! lol

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I go to Binghamton University and In my opinion my school is the SECOND best school in upstate NY, besides SUNY Buffalo. The parties don't ever disappoint and the social life is great.

fixed.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

University of Texas- AT AUSTIN......def. not...sorry buh

texas.university.
But Texas A&M... greatest years of my life... before and after test though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

CC> any university in terms of worst.

my school sucks.

I kno dude CC is the worst I've been goin here for a year and every quarter u see new people, and it seem's like every decent girl has a bf or is taken.
Also a bunch of old people tryin to go to school, like damn go home and take care of ur kid's.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the really smart girls go to ucsd. while the hot chicks go to sdsu. im just sayin...
Oh I know that. I'm saying though, the disparity in looks between UCSD and SDSU is like the disparity in intelligence between UCSD and SDSU. HUGE.
laugh.gif

Uc irvine are the anteaters right?

I go to a community college, and it pretty much sucks. Saw a ferrari parked in the parking lot today though

I went to University of MD Eastern Shore. THe town was one of those 1 stoplight towns. It was nothing but famrs, chickens, and cows. Not to mention there was NO FOOTBALL PROGRAM. Homecoming was in the Spring (next weekend to be exact) during snow n blizzards.

The school it self is terrible, but the parties they had is coo

Back
Top Bottom