Donald Trump is running for president

No it wasn't. Please use Google
laugh.gif

Ninja doesn't read/watch half the things he posts, nothing new.

Last edited:
Exactly why there would be some merit to denying Drumpf the nomination if he doesn't get 1237:

Trump’s 37 percent of the cumulative primary vote and 46 percent of delegates won so far may sound impressive, but his percentages make him the weakest Republican front-runner, at this point in the process, in decades.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-the-weakest-gop-front-runner-in-the-modern-era/

Just as much as it would be unprecedented to nominate someone who isn't the frontrunner, it's also unprecedented for a frontrunner to be doing as poorly as Drumpf is.

37%???

Last edited:
People straight up lie and bend the truth to paint Reagan as a great president

1984.gif

Umm...yeah :lol:

Da left if anything downplayed him...i aint know he was that poppin till i actually started lookin him up..he was so good its da only time a party ran da Presidency 3 straight terms.

Im talkin after term limits era [emoji]128580[/emoji] (guess i should've specified)

Point still holds firm...that 84' election was a resounding affirmation..no other way NY & Cali went red otherwise

Last edited:
Exactly why there would be some merit to denying Drumpf the nomination if he doesn't get 1237:

Trump’s 37 percent of the cumulative primary vote and 46 percent of delegates won so far may sound impressive, but his percentages make him the weakest Republican front-runner, at this point in the process, in decades.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-the-weakest-gop-front-runner-in-the-modern-era/

Just as much as it would be unprecedented to nominate someone who isn't the frontrunner, it's also unprecedented for a frontrunner to be doing as poorly as Drumpf is.

37%???

If he's on his way to defeat..why aren't da Democrats HAPPY to see him on da general?

Hillary should be twerkin in her pantsuits waiting on a landslide win vs Trump.

People straight up lie and bend the truth to paint Reagan as a great president

1984.gif

Umm...yeah :lol:

Da left if anything downplayed him...i aint know he was that poppin till i actually started lookin him up..he was so good its da only time a party ran da Presidency 3 straight terms.

Im talkin after term limits era [emoji]128580[/emoji] (guess i should've specified)

Point still holds firm...that 84' election was a resounding affirmation..no other way NY & Cali went red otherwise

Again, you're using his polarity at the time to judge the long term impacts of his policies.

Reagan did a lot of things to damage this country. Hell most of the things people like you shade Obama on, Reagan is guilty of it too.

The scoop: In 1981, Trump scooped up a building on Central Park South, reasoning that the existing structure was a dump, but the land it was on would be a great place for luxury condos. Trump’s problem was that the existing tenants were—understandably and predictably—unwilling to let go of their rent-controlled apartments on Central Park. Trump used every trick in the book to get them out. He tried to reverse exceptions the previous landlord had given to knock down walls, threatening eviction. Tenants said he cut off heat and hot water. Building management refused to make repairs; two tenants swore in court that mushrooms grew on their carpet from a leak. Perhaps Trump’s most outlandish move was to place newspaper ads offering to house homeless New Yorkers in empty units—since, as Trump wrote in The Art of the Deal, he didn’t intend to fill units with permanent residents anyway. City officials turned him down, saying the idea did not seem appropriate. Typically, Trump also sued tenants for $150 million when they complained.

:lol: Found this paragraph made me chuckle for some reason

"The presidency of Ronald Reagan marked the start of a long period of skyrocketing rates of incarceration, largely thanks to his unprecedented expansion of the drug war. The number of people behind bars for nonviolent drug law offenses increased from 50,000 in 1980 to over 400,000 by 1997.

This set the stage for the zero tolerance policies implemented in the mid-to-late 1980s. Los Angeles Police Chief Daryl Gates, who believed that “casual drug users should be taken out and shot,..” 

http://www.drugpolicy.org

Last edited:
i hope you address the information posted instead of just askking for source... then ignoring the issue when you get what you asked for

I'll respond when lionblood responds to me. I did not get what I asked for. So far lionbloods claim is a lie.

Side note:

Ehrlichman died in 1999, but his five children in questioned the veracity of the account.
"We never saw or heard anything from our dad, John Ehrlichman, that was derogatory about any person of color," wrote Peter Ehrlichman, Tom Ehrlichman, Jan Ehrlichman, Michael Ehrlichman and Jody E. Pineda in a statement provided to CNN.
"The 1994 alleged 'quote' we saw repeated in social media for the first time today does not square with what we know of our father. And collectively, that spans over 185 years of time with him," the Ehrlichman family wrote. "We do not subscribe to the alleged racist point of view that this writer now implies 22 years following the so-called interview of John and 16 years following our father's death, when dad can no longer respond. None of us have raised our kids that way, and that's because we were not raised that way."
Ehrlichman's comments did not surface until now after Baum remembered them while going back through old notes for the Harper's story. Baum said he had no reason to believe Ehrlichman was being dishonest and viewed them as "atonement" from a man long after his tumultuous run in the White House ended.
"I think Ehrlichman was waiting for someone to come and ask him. I think he felt bad about it. I think he had a lot to feel bad about, same with Egil Krogh, who was another Watergate guy." Baum told CNN.
Baum interviewed Ehrlichman and others for his 1996 book "Smoke and Mirrors," but said he left out the Ehrlichman comment from the book because it did not fit the narrative style focused on putting the readers in the middle of the backroom discussions themselves, without input from the author.
Baum equated Ehrlichman's admission with traumatic war stories that often take decades for veterans to talk about and said it clearly took time for Ehrlichman and other Nixon aides he interviewed to candidly explain the war on drugs."

:rolleyes seems like a smear to me

Last edited:
Isn't Nixon considered one of the worst presidents though? Unlike Raegan

"There was no voting. I didn't go out there to make a speech or anything, there's no voting," Drumpf said.
View media item 1989931:lol: at Drumpf complaining about the Colorado delegates. If it was rigged, as Drumpf claims, neither he nor Cruz would be getting delegates.

Meanwhile Cruz doing his creepy chuckle laugh all day.

View media item 1989932

Trump winning is da best chance Hillary Clinton got to win according to da polls..unless of course u think there's a problem :nerd:

I honestly don't see a reason not to vote for Trump. If we're looking at this presidency from a media literate standpoint. Trump is just as competent, if not more, than the other candidates.  

I have no problem with anyone coming to America, LEGALLY. I actually encourage a diverse society. What I don't encourage, is taking advantage of the system and disrespecting my country and its people while siphoning our income back to whatever country they come from.

I live in New York, and everything that's wrong with New York starts with illegal immigration. Housing, jobs, education, virtually everything. They're like leeches, dregs of American society.

It's not like you see on TV where it's some poor political refugee trying to escape some village under rule of some maniacal leadership. It's dirty conniving  pieces of ****. They come from every continent. In my building alone there's people from the Middle East, Europe and South America. They're all bad people, kids included. Living off the system.

...meanwhile there's some American kid committing crimes because there's no money left in the system to help him.
In case people were wondering, this is the disgusting rhetoric @DOPENESS  was trying to push before Meth told him to redirect that nastiness here. 

Son how are you not ashamed to type something like that? No damn well you wouldn't say that out in the open. 
mean.gif

And bigots like you wonder why you get called out for being bigots. 

Last edited:

I honestly don't see a reason not to vote for Trump. If we're looking at this presidency from a media literate standpoint. Trump is just as competent, if not more, than the other candidates.  
Do you support his plan to ban all muslims from entering the US?

Would you be comfortable having a xenophobic bigot as your president?

He has a history of misogyny, has tweeted false statistics that claim blacks are responsible for significantly more crime than in reality, incited violence towards protestors at his rallies, mocked a disabled reporter, insulted muslims by claiming a majority of them support jihadism, insulted asians by mocking their accents, made blanket statements about mexicans claiming illegal immigrants are rapists and scum, not good people, advocated war crimes to fight ISIS, ...

There's plenty more you can find.

Again, are you comfortable with this man representing your country?

Last edited:
And bigots like you wonder why you get called out for being bigots. 
big·ot

ˈbiɡət/

noun

1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

....let's start here first. Where in that statement did I imply that I was "intolerant", in fact someone else pointed out I'm not against immigration. I'm against ILLEGAL immigration. If anything, you're the bigot.

Secondly, are you saying because someone is from another country, that they're not capable of being a piece ****? Really?

Matt Stone and Trey Parker for President! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom