Donald Trump is running for president

But that's not what happened in the story so why try to dismiss it with a hypothetical?

And honestly, most people would not do what that butt hole did regardless of political affiliation

Got it. So now we gotta discuss all the discriminatory acts based on political affiliation articles too? Is that where we are at now? :rolleyes

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/no-trump-voters-allowed
No Trump voters allowed

Junction landlord screens renters based on politics

Supporters of The Donald aren’t welcome at Mark Holmes’ rental on Main Street, indicated by this advertisement he placed in The Nickel last week.

My point still stands... People WILL act petty based on political affiliation.

And both are guilty as charged.
The claim was not whether or not people will act petty over political affiliation. The claim was that most people wouldn't do so.
The article did nothing to refute that claim.

Last edited:
You're right...it happens on both sides so we should just ignore it all :rolleyes
Not necessarily.
I would agree it can become tiring to see a stream of articles about the buffoonery of radical supporters. It always ends up with each side trying to find the worst act of the opposing party supporters. As you can see above that has already started.

Last edited:
You sound salty bro. With the empire he has, I dont think its exaggerated. Is the guy a little crazy? maybe so. Not a charitable person? perhaps, but still does not take away, hes a successful business man. I know many people that had a silver spoon in their mouth, only to blow it.

View media item 2024979

[Video]

[Video]

[Video]

[Video]

[Video]

[Video]https://youtu.be/ns5bMU4bYKc[/Video][/Video][/Video][/Video][/Video][/Video]

Last edited:
[Video]

[Video][/Video][/Video]
[Video][Video]

This mother ****** was rich BEFORE the businesses. It's nothing but inherited wealth from his dad. He's failed plenty of times; he has enough money to keep himself afloat even if his ventures fail.[/video][/video]

This mother ****** was rich BEFORE the businesses. It's nothing but inherited wealth from his dad. He's failed plenty of times; he has enough money to keep himself afloat even if his ventures fail.
Regardless, he's still a successful businessman. Just not the selfmade genius his supporters see him as.
And being a businessman doesn't necessarily translate into being a good president.
Trump has made good use of bankruptcy laws but that's not gonna work as president.

Last edited:
[Video]

[Video][/Video][/Video]
[Video][Video]

This mother ****** was rich BEFORE the businesses. It's nothing but inherited wealth from his dad. He's failed plenty of times; he has enough money to keep himself afloat even if his ventures fail.[/video][/video]
[Video][Video]

Rich ≠ wealthy.

Stop it 5.

Donald's Empire DWARFS his pop's by mannnnnnnny billions.[/video][/video]

Rich ≠ wealthy.

Stop it 5.

Donald's Empire DWARFS his pop's by mannnnnnnny billions.

Isn't that how generational wealth works?

I was listening to Damon John on an interview and he said that entrepreneurs and venture capatilists will invest in as many companies as their money will permit because it only takes one making it big to make up for all the losses. With trump literally having safety nets for days in the form of his fathers wealth and established business as well as americas bankruptcy laws he was free to spend without virtually recourse. Makes it a lot easier to get something to stick when a failure won't set you back.

Rich ≠ wealthy.

Stop it 5.

I was listening to Damon John on an interview and he said that entrepreneurs and venture capatilists will invest in as many companies as their money will permit because it only takes one making it big to make up for all the losses. With trump literally having safety nets for days in the form of his fathers wealth and established business as well as americas bankruptcy laws he was free to spend without virtually recourse. Makes it a lot easier to get something to stick when a failure won't set you back.

Oh really?

So what happened to..

18j5hv9qkea1qjpg.jpg

Rich ≠ wealthy.

Stop it 5.

See the post below

And running America as a business is a no-no for one. Stop thinking that mentality will ever work.

I don't think anyone here is denying or downplaying that trump is successful, but you're down playing the fact that his success came from the best case scenario.

So we are comparing Antoine Walker to Trump who, inherited over $40 million in 1974(which is the equivalent of probably $300-500 million in today's dollars)

That makes sense.

Da vast majority of athletes go broke after they retire...

Nobody here is giving Credit to Trump for making his Empire a gargantuan behemoth...

Its lookin straight salty.

You're talking purely about athletes, still a much smaller portion of the makeup of those with generational wealth.

And you're completely lacking the context as to why athletes lose their money.

Back
Top Bottom