Donald Trump is running for president

Crazy that even after being under investigation for his ideological "leanings", dude was still able to get His hands on enough guns and ammo to effect 100+ people. Just cause 2nd amendment.

France has the toughest gun laws around. Terrorists stil killed or wounded 500 in the Bataclan attack.

Next suggestion...

How many mass shootings happen in France compared to America by French born citizens? Serious question.

I'm not your personal assistant. You tell me.

The terrorists killed or injured 500 in one of the most highly restrictive gun areas on earth. Period. Criminals will always have access or guns.

The terrorists killed or injured 500 in one of the most highly restrictive gun areas on earth. Period. Criminals will always have access or guns.

Who's denying that criminals are gonna get guns? Stop equating having a constructive conversation about the second amendment with disarming citizens. That has not Will not happen. One phone call and you can be put on the no fly list, one sex crime and you're a sex offender FOR LIFE. But this dude was already under suspicion and investigation for being a KNOWN sympathizer and he was still able to get access to all the tools he needed more than likely through legal means. What's stopping the next sympathizer from walking into a store right now and loading up on guns and ammo legally?

Last edited:
Who's denying that criminals are gonna get guns? Stop equating having a constructive conversation about the second amendment with disarming citizens. That has not Will not happen. One phone call and you can be put on the no fly list, one sex crime and you're a sex offender FOR LIFE. But this dude was already under suspicion and investigation for being a KNOWN sympathizer and he was still able to get access to all the tools he needed more than likely through legal means. What's stopping the next sympathizer from walking into a store right now and loading up on guns and ammo legally?

I guess nothing is stopping it. He passed all the background checks, he had no criminal history. I agree that of course he shouldn't have been able to get guns. But the authorities were probably afraid of racism accusations since he hadn't committed a crime yet.

I guess nothing is stopping it. He passed all the background checks, he had no criminal history. I agree that of course he shouldn't have been able to get guns. But the authorities were probably afraid of racism accusations since he hadn't committed a crime yet.
There's nothing stopping it because the only way Obama can even get congress to talk to him about guns is if he forces an executive order first. Those with power to do something about it in this country won't entertain any conversation about gun control unless its about making the laws even more lax than they are now. The fact that the CDC is banned from even doing research on gun violence is ridiculous.

Your theory is very flawed. Criminals aren't criminals until they committed a crime. Somebody can have bad intentions and be a very law abiding citizen and committed no crimes UNTIL they decide to arm themselves and actually commit the crime.

I think Trump, as usual, is obsessed with name calling,” Clinton said in an interview with NBC’s Savannah Guthrie, asserting that she was not unwilling to identify the nature of the attacks.

“To me, radical jihadism, radical Islamism, I think they mean the same thing and I’m happy to say either, but that’s not the point,” she said.

Clinton accused Trump of employing dangerous rhetoric against Muslims for political reasons.

“I’m not going to demonize and demagogue and declare war on an entire religion,” she said. “That’s just plain dangerous and it plays into ISIS’ hands.”

Clinton called the war against radical Islamic terror a “complex challenge,” contrasting her approach with Trump’s rhetoric.

“It’s time for statesmanship, not partisanship,” Clinton said in an interview on CNN.

Your theory is very flawed. Criminals aren't criminals until they committed a crime. Somebody can have bad intentions and be a very law abiding citizen and committed no crimes UNTIL they decide to arm themselves and actually commit the crime.

What's your point? I think we agree.

I think Trump, as usual, is obsessed with name calling,” Clinton said in an interview with NBC’s Savannah Guthrie, asserting that she was not unwilling to identify the nature of the attacks.

“To me, radical jihadism, radical Islamism, I think they mean the same thing and I’m happy to say either, but that’s not the point,” she said.

Clinton accused Trump of employing dangerous rhetoric against Muslims for political reasons.

“I’m not going to demonize and demagogue and declare war on an entire religion,” she said. “That’s just plain dangerous and it plays into ISIS’ hands.”

Clinton called the war against radical Islamic terror a “complex challenge,” contrasting her approach with Trump’s rhetoric.

“It’s time for statesmanship, not partisanship,” Clinton said in an interview on CNN.

And that's the thing he doesn't realize, his rhetoric is actually more fuel for terrorists.

someone please show me where its the official stance of liberals and democrats to do away with everyones right to carry and defend themselves

This guy must have a lot of karma points and upvotes over at r/The_Donald. Probably a mod too

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
someone please show me where its the official stance of liberals and democrats to do away with everyones right to carry and defend themselves
We don't give af about carrying a 9 to save yourself. We want to go around bumpfiring some Carbon One Five's wit da 100 round drum

everyone stuck in that bathroom would've traded anything in da world for some pistols...im frankly surprised more ppl weren't armed cuz FL gun laws enables more of da public to walk around armed.

Back
Top Bottom