Donald Trump is running for president

Hillary's negatives are surpassed ONLY by Trump though
laugh.gif

And that FBI **** following her around.
So obviously she's a better choice than Trump if negatives matter.
first ever president making decisions from a prison?

:lol: we all know the corrupt Dems want to steal elections. One element of that is importing as many illegals as possible so they can eventually vote. God forbid people have to show ID's to vote. It's not voter suppression, it's voter authentication.

A Civil Rights policy had to be rolled back for these laws to be instituted, and the only comeback you have is this.

Bravo

Last edited:
It's ok though, NT General says there's nothing to see here
eyes.gif
"NT General Says" 
laugh.gif

...I've learned a long time ago, the ones that come at your neck are the most confused and conflicted. It's a lot of them too. They're like the Incredible Hulk, either you have a Hulk Buster amour mentality, or you resemble Scarlett Johansson. That's the only way you'll survive a debate with them.

...they be like "how dare you have your own opinion? 2+2=5":

giphy.gif

I mean...Chris Matthews basically kept it funky
laugh.gif

IgAve.gif
Right, and they're in here getting my threads locked telling me "I should be a shamed of myself", because I won't fall for the okie doke and vote Democrat. I'm a bigot, they say  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

Not even close, I've voted Democrat my whole life. In fact even worked on Democratic campaigns advocating immigration. I just realized as a natural born American citizen, a lot of these Democrats' idea of the America dream don't include black folks. If the Democratic Party was the clique from Juice, they'd be Tupac.

"What did I do to you, as a Black American?"

"EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT, CAUSE YOU BLACK"!!!!!

God, these people are animals :lol: :x  

Whenever the quality of Trump supporters gets brought up, I love the "I can't help who supports him" excuse. 

1. It's arrogant to think you're not just like them.

2. That makes no sense. If my candidate was heavily supported by racists there's definitely something about his policies that attracts them.

had this convo with a co-worker who supports trump but wants to distance himself from other supporters yet can't come up with a real reason for why he supports dude

Some people are embarrassed by other Trump supporters, but support a candidate who is just as bad as his supporters. I swear this is like a mental illness. :lol:  

That 19 percent of his voters who went to college are like I'm not like these uneducated savages, while supporting the same policies. :rofl:

they're just educated savages :lol:

Only difference between the supporters that don't condone the savage acts and the animals is one set are bunch of *******.

If you support trump you feel exactly how those abusive people at his rally feel, you just suppress it and keep it inside

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom