Donald Trump is running for president

Hilary is gonna win 100% guaranteed

The Clinton dynasty will surely win the Presidency. Big win for Wall St, and the Neo-Cons/American military industrial complex continues on for 8 more years.

So it's 4 years Bush Senior, 8 years Clinton, 8 years Bush, 8 Years Obama, and now potentially 8 Years Clinton.

:lol: 28 out of 36 years ruled by 2 elite, rich, and powerful families and this isn't a problem? :rolleyes

Last edited:
"Masonic ties"

sold-out-masonic-logo-tie-black-1.gif

???

dems & reps are equally bad in different ways

yall asleep tho

NtpNDx.gif

:lol:

Would either you of like to once again like to explain your ideas of the alternative way to go?

I'm sure the dudes calling people sheep, must have some well thought out plans for an alternative.

No one called anyone a sheep.

And next time you complain about police brutality make sure you have a working alternative to public safety and law enforcement.

Having or not having an alternative doesn't make the claims any more or less valid.

I usually don't respond to people I have blocked, but let me make an exception

-First, I laughing when asking my question because me and both Ben and Double have argued about the same point in the past.

I know their alternative views, Ben has taken swipes and me. Double is famb :smokin, but we have gone back and forth about the issue. All times we agreed to disagree. And yes, either seriously or playfully I have been called a sheep/misguided/uninformed/ whatever.

-Secondly, I complain about the Federal government, but I believe it to be a necessary institution, and I want change the way they perform.

Same with the police. I complain about the police failing at their jobs, and the harm those failures do to people. But I don't be arguing that we should get rid of police altogether

So nice try, but you comparison doesn't work.

-And if you want to put me in my place on what you think is in my head, you at least best know my post history in and out

k

Last edited:

Hilary is gonna win 100% guaranteed
The Clinton dynasty will surely win the Presidency. Big win for Wall St, and the Neo-Cons/American military industrial complex continues on for 8 more years.

So it's 4 years Bush Senior, 8 years Clinton, 8 years Bush, 8 Years Obama, and now potentially 8 Years Clinton.

laugh.gif
28 out of 36 years ruled by 2 elite, rich, and powerful families and this isn't a problem?
eyes.gif
It's not a problem because Hillary is gonna steer Americans towards success, freedom, and equality.

I'd much rather seperate from the state and fed and create a self-governing, egalitarian, fully autonomous, resource based society.

One where industry and profit are not the purpose of life, but personal well being, environmental and all earths inhabitants well being is the primary focus.

As long as profit and consumption is the purpose and motivation of life, a violent, oppressive, manipulative, selfish and greedy oligarchy is inevitable.

Any politician or party that tries to convince you that a utopian-esque society is impossible and just wishful thinking is full of ****. How convenient that the current system we have that they benefit from is the only possible blueprint for society.

The systems already in place to achieve a better society. We have the intelligence, the technological know how, the accommodations, communication networks, transportation, hospitals etc. But without collective intention that that is our goal, the infrastructure that benefits and elite few will remain until ecological Armageddon commences.

Until I see a candidate whom thinks like that, which will never show up, they can kiss my ***. Not like my vote for the Jesus Christ like candidate woild count anyway.

Last edited:
I am sure the Republicans won't fight her from day 1. That GOP controlled Congress are just going to love working with Hillary and all her 'promises'. :rofl: I mean good ol Billy didn't make any enemies in DC during his 8 years right?

Last edited:
I'd much rather seperate from the state and fed and create a self-governing, egalitarian, fully autonomous, resource based society.

One where industry and profit are not the purpose of life, but personal well being, environmental and all earths inhabitants well being is the primary focus.

As long as profit and consumption is the purpose and motivation of life, a violent, oppressive, manipulative, selfish and greedy oligarchy is inevitable.

Any politician or party that tries to convince you that a utopian-esque society is impossible and just wishful thinking is full of ****. How convenient that the current system we have that they benefit from is the only possible blueprint for society.

The systems already in place to achieve a better society. We have the intelligence, the technological know how, the accommodations, communication networks, transportation, hospitals etc. But without collective intention that that is our goal, the infrastructure that benefits and elite few will remain until ecological Armageddon commences.

Until I see a candidate whom thinks like that, which will never show up, they can kiss my ***. Not like my vote for the Jesus Christ like candidate woild count anyway.

Adam kokesh 2020

Last edited:
Basically. **** sandwich or vomit sandwich your choice. And then we're supposed to belive that the govts power is limited through the system of checks and balances? :rofl: :rofl:

Congress is so corrupt it's ridiculous. So is the Supreme Court and the president. Their Masonic ties covertly override anything you people think is legit. I'll bet anybody in here any amount of money that Hilary is gonna win 100% guaranteed

Do you really think Comey is going to let Clinton walk scott free? The server investigation is still ongoing fam

My paypal is ready..

Do you really think Comey is going to let Clinton walk scott free? The server investigation is still ongoing fam

My paypal is ready..

I'll take your money, too.

Hilary is inevitable. Ive been saying it since the last election.

Pm for the bet.

I'll winnings will be donated to a charity of course.

Last edited:

My paypal is ready..

Comey will have an unfortunate accident. I would definitely be surprised if that investigation sticks...

Bill O'Racist at it again

"But how are you gonna get jobs for them (african americans)? Many of them are ill-educated and have tattoos on their forehead" 
indifferent.gif

This entire interview 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
dems & reps are equally bad in different ways

yall asleep tho

NtpNDx.gif

:lol:

Would either you of like to once again like to explain your ideas of the alternative way to go?

I'm sure the dudes calling people sheep, must have some well thought out plans for an alternative.

No one called anyone a sheep.

And next time you complain about police brutality make sure you have a working alternative to public safety and law enforcement.

Having or not having an alternative doesn't make the claims any more or less valid.

I usually don't respond to people I have blocked, but let me make an exception

-First, I laughing when asking my question because me and both Ben and Double have argued about the same point in the past.

I know their alternative views, Ben has taken swipes and me. Double is famb :smokin, but we have gone back and forth about the issue. All times we agreed to disagree. And yes, either seriously or playfully I have been called a sheep/misguided/uninformed/ whatever.

-Secondly, I complain about the Federal government, but I believe it to be a necessary institution, and I want change the way they perform.

Same with the police. I complain about the police failing at their jobs, and the harm those failures do to people. But I don't be arguing that we should get rid of police altogether

So nice try, but you comparison doesn't work.

-And if you want to put me in my place on what you think is in my head, you at least best know my post history in and out

k

Yes im pretty sure no one said anything about getting rid of the federal government. They commented on the corruptness of said governement and the exercise in futility voting has become. Your response was to dismiss these facts based on not presenting an alternative. You complain and find fault in various things yet you have no working alternative for them either. Which makes you a hypocrite. Have a alternative or put your head in the sand is what you seemed to be saying.

Blocking me and then reading my posts anyway kind of defeats the purpose but thank you for gracing me with a response. How petty are you for blocking me though, you have a good reason ir should i assume this is classic rusty with his head in the sand over any and every thing that doesnt vibe with your narrow world view. That was rhetorical, no need to respond.

Both Ben and Double plans involve getting rid of the federal government as we know it today. Ben believes people should revolt and self govern, Double believes we should part the process soon and gradually work towards it. I know this because I have discussed it with them in the past. I was asking for them to restate views, if they are going to call people sheep.

Maybe next time you involve yourself in something that doesn't concern you, you should have all the information handy. Especially if you gonna run the "you're a hypocrite" schtick

You can talk out your *** all you want to label, to label me what you want. I couldn't care less :lol:

Last edited:
You gotta stop jumping in here without reading prior posts :lol:

Definitely seen the word "sheep" thrown around when it comes down to that this is all rigged talk and it doesn't matter who wins.

Back
Top Bottom