Donald Trump is running for president

Ch-EMbUUgAIPYYE.jpg:orig

And yet...

Screen-Shot-2016-04-03-at-8.37.44-PM.png

Ninjahood is gonna live and die with his Ronald Reagan comparisons :rofl:

:lol: @ the response to Trillary destroying Drumpf in a debate being she can't put away Bernie. Bernie would destroy Drumpf too.

so no1 gunna miss Ted Cruz? He was not perfect (What candidates are?) but he was a solid option, no doubt. 
The SNL skit set in 2018 where nobody remembers Cruz (even his wife) is an on point response to this :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Drumpf taking that picture with Latino food to suck up to Latinos. His strategy:

1. In the Republican primary where the Latino vote isn't relevant: Call them criminals and rapists so that he can out-racist the other Republican candidates and become the Republican nominee.

2. As soon as he clinches the Republican nomination, start sucking up to the Latinos because he knows that while winning the Republican candidacy was easy without them, he can't win the actual presidency without a substantial Latino vote.

Thinks he so slick with such a scheme. I'm sure that the Latino community isn't stupid enough to fall for this trick. The insulting racist bigot Drumpf is finished. Burned way too many bridges throughout the Republican primary.

If u take away personal attacks in a debate and stick strictly to issues trump basically has nothing

Last edited:
If u take away personal attacks in a debate and stick strictly to issues trump basically has nothing
This. Trump thrives on insults and deflection. We'll see if his tactics work against Hillary or if he changes up his shtick.

The basic Trump formula is pretty much to either insult someone, bring up a completely different subject or use the standard format of "I'm going to fix (insert issue here), we're losing right now, I will make us win again. I will do it well and you're gonna love it, believe me. You will. It's gonna be great"

Here's an excellent example in da transcript of Trump's interview with the washington post editorial board:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ing-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/

Btw @ninjahood, you should read this transcript, particularly the part about "loosening up libel laws"

Quote:

RYAN: You [MUFFLED] mentioned a few minutes earlier here that you would knock ISIS. You’ve mentioned it many times. You’ve also mentioned the risk of putting American troop in a danger area. If you could substantially reduce the risk of harm to ground troops, would you use a battlefield nuclear weapon to take out ISIS?

TRUMP: I don’t want to use, I don’t want to start the process of nuclear. Remember the one thing that everybody has said, I’m a counterpuncher. Rubio hit me. Bush hit me. When I said low energy, he’s a low-energy individual, he hit me first. I spent, by the way he spent 18 million dollars’ worth of negative ads on me. That’s putting [MUFFLED]…

RYAN: This is about ISIS. You would not use a tactical nuclear weapon against ISIS?

[CROSSTALK]

TRUMP: I’ll tell you one thing, this is a very good looking group of people here.  Could I just go around so I know who the hell I’m talking to?

HIATT: Sure, then I’d like to let a couple of them get in questions.

LEWANDOWSKI: We have got five minutes, hard out.

HIATT: Okay.

TRUMP: Oh is it?

CORY: Yeah. You have a meeting you have to get to.

TRUMP: Okay we do.

ARMAO: I’m Jo-Ann Armao. I cover D.C. events. I  want to ask you a question about what you think about D.C. voting rights or statehood.

TRUMP: Okay. I’ll talk about that.

Last edited:
Basically, Ninja defense for Trump's policy proposals is basically, ignore what makes him look bad, only take serious what kinda makes him look good.

Don't ask questions about how he is going to pull it off.

When backed a corner, deflect with Hillary shade and delude yourself with the anti-establishment myth

Rinse and Repeat

Last edited:
Basically, Ninja defense for Trump's policy proposals is basically, ignore what makes him look bad, only take serious what kinda makes him look good.

Don't ask questions about how he is going to pull it off.

When backed a corner, deflect with Hillary shade and delude yourself with the anti-establishment myth

Rinse and Repeat

Toss some Reagan in there somewhere, plus a dash of "ultra-liberal" labeling to deflect.

Meanwhile, away from da raging liberal scorn...

http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump-republican-party-not-called-conservative-party/

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump said in an interview airing Sunday on ABC that while he was a conservative, people shouldn’t forget that “this is called the Republican Party, it’s not called the Conservative Party.”

In a wide-ranging interview with This Week’s George Stephanopoulos, Trump addressed the problem he faces of unifying the Republican Party, which is divided over his presumptive nomination for the presidency. Prominent figures like Jeb Bush and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) have already stated they will not support him, and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) said this week he was not ready to back Trump.

Trump said, however, the party did not necessarily need to be unified in the traditional sense, alluding to former Democrats and working-class voters that have crossed over and supported his candidacy in the GOP primaries.

“I think it would be better if it were unified,” Trump said. “There would be something good about it, but I don’t think it actually has to be unified in the traditional sense.”

Trump said he would “do what I have to do,” pointing to people’s support for his bashing of free trade agreements that traditionally have been supported by Republicans.

“I want trade. I don’t want to be an isolationist, but what’s happening with China, what’s happening with Japan, what’s happening with Mexico, they’re just absolutely eating our lunch,” Trump said. “It’s a shame. It’s terrible, so I have to stay true to my principles also, and I’m a conservative. But don’t forget, this is called the Republican Party. It’s not called the Conservative Party. You know, there are conservative parties. It’s called the Republican Party.“

[Video]

Sel made billionaire who just took over a major US political party as a rookie? Besting 16 other candidates :lol:

I hope ya underestimate Trump all da way to November. :pimp:

Wait...Rusty said da anti- Establishment sense is a MYTH?! :rofl: u are a 1 dimensional liberal b.

Da GOP side is going thru a civil war...you'b been completely aloof wit da Republican primaries thus far...like COMPLETELY :lol:[/Video]

Last edited:
Trump wasn't self made. He used his daddy's money and name. The choice of candidates have been trash.

By your logic everyone that gets a million dollar loan should become a billionaire :lol: :rolleyes

Trump didn't just get a million dollar loan. That's Bs

His dad had a successful business and was one of the richest people in the country. Donald just came in to run an already successful business. And had his dad's money, infustructure, credit and connections.

We have been over this

Trump wasn't self made. He used his daddy's money and name. The choice of candidates have been trash.

By your logic everyone that gets a million dollar loan should become a billionaire :lol: :rolleyes

His dad had a successful business and was one of the richest people in the country. Donald just came in to run an already successful business. And had his dad's money, infustructure, credit and connections.

We have been over this

I don't know how you disavow this fact, but somehow I know ninja will. Sometimes it's ok to say "aight, i'll give you that b".

Last edited:

We have been over this

I don't know how you disavow this fact, but somehow I know ninja will. Sometimes it's ok to say "aight, i'll give you that b".

He does that sometimes. When he is completely dismissive and starts rambling about the establishment or Trump being a once in a lifetime candidate

Know he got no comeback, and is conceding the point

To be real though I like the shake up Trump brought to the Republican party, and would like to see him in their leadership. Not a President though.

Wow you dudes trying hard to talk down on Trumps accomplishments. The reason why is because the race has come down to a corrupt career politician without any private sector work experience who has no clue about job creation, vs. a businessman who employs thousands of people and grew his family real estate business into a worldwide company.

As to the Trump unfavourable polls put out by mainstream media, more facts:

"that has been the inside job of CNN, they are working with fake polls they make, every woman I know likes Trump, and they report the opposite because they had been paid to support and elect Clinton, even Obama they give him time to trash Trump every half an hour."

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We have been over this

He does that sometimes. When he is completely dismissive and starts rambling about the establishment or Trump being a once in a lifetime candidate

Know he got no comeback, and is conceding the point

Inheriting a business doesn't make it automatically successful..

And gettin Rich from Business >>> getting roch from political interests groups & foreign countries buying influence.

:lol:

It doesn't make him successful at business automatically you're right, but the money + the network does :lol:

Inheriting a business doesn't make it automatically successful..

And had his dad's money, infustructure, credit and connections.

with all of that already at his disposal im sure trump was in a better position to succeed than if an average joe was given a million dollar loan.

Still doesn't guarantee success... He's overlapped his father's original business by over 1000 fold...in a regulation nightmare thats in NYC? Too impressive.

Whats Hillary done...? Ride Slick Willie's coat tails her whole career....she's literally running a campaign on entitlement of his last name & her vagina :smh: :lol:

It doesn't make him successful at business automatically you're right, but the money + the network does
laugh.gif
I wouldn't mind $1mm seed capital + an extensive network to get my business off the ground.

Is it guaranteed my business will succeed? No, but I'll try.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom