Donald Trump is running for president

I'm going to sit here and confront the fact that there are advantages and disadvantages.
Once we remove trying to be PC about **** please explain to me the disadvantages.

I knew abortion would come up, but just like a lot of other issues, it's something that's been argued since I was in high school.
Only so long Ima let these politicians distract me with the same ol thing.

The fact that you're willing to dismiss an issue outright just because it's not fresh enough for you makes me think that you already have your mind made up and aren't really interested in hearing anything that conflicts with that

I'll just keep it moving

I'm going to sit here and confront the fact that there are advantages and disadvantages.
Once we remove trying to be PC about **** please explain to me the disadvantages.

I knew abortion would come up, but just like a lot of other issues, it's something that's been argued since I was in high school.

I mean, has anyone here ever been stopped from getting an abortion?
I went through it once in my life, and we had zero issues getting it done.

If we remove abortion...what rights are women deprived of in the United States of America?

I literally post a video telling a stories about women being stopped from getting abortions. And how state and local governments are making it difficult as possible

And you come back with this same ole stump speech.

This is a top level dismissive argument. So because something hasn't happens to me, it is not a real issue? :rolleyes

You my brah, but miss me with that nonsense.

Our posts got crossed.
That post was made before I saw what you posted.

You make good points. There's no denying that there are disparities but I don't think I'm ready to say there is a war against women

By nature, we will never be equal.
Men...especially minority men go to jail and get discriminated against at alarming rates.
We have to take that L.

Human nature says we will never be equal. Women will always be the one to have children. Men will always have to play the role of a provider.

If what you're looking for is equality, it will never happen.
Women don't care about equality until they're getting the short end of the stick.
We could play make believe all you want, but real life don't work like that.

How many times a woman walked away with half even though she never shot with him in the gym?
Conversely, men get to be slime balls and somehow be judged a little less.

I see both Rusty and Zik in all the women threads objectifying women but somehow we want to act holier than thou.

Rusty - You are the homie and I really hope we can disagree on **** without any love getting lost.

Bottom line, I think we are different.
I think women are ok with that.
I'm not going to be blinded by being PC though.

She is at a disadvantage?

Yes, I am asking about women's rights in 2016.
I'm kinda done with the whole PC thing man.

feminism died because it accomplished what it was supposed to do, this is why millennials care hella beans about Hillary being a woman.

liberals who feast on identity politics never wanna "solve" a problem, because da "activists" money dries up...

see people claiming MLK's "i have a dream speech is racist"

Our posts got crossed.

You make good points. There's no denying that there are disparities but I don't think I'm ready to say there is a war against women

Men...especially minority men go to jail and get discriminated against at alarming rates.
We have to take that L.

Human nature says we will never be equal. Women will always be the one to have children. Men will always have to play the role of a provider.

Women don't care about equality until they're getting the short end of the stick.

How many times a woman walked away with half even though she never shot with him in the gym?

I see both Rusty and Zik in all the women threads objectifying women but somehow we want to act holier than thou.

Rusty - You are the homie and I really hope we can disagree on **** without any love getting lost.

There will always be some differences and inequality between men and women but the least society can do is fix some of the most glaring issues such as being paid less for the exact same job and abortion rights.
Over here we've accomplished the latter but there's still a significant difference in wages between men and women working the same jobs and hours.

Last edited:
Equal pay?
Shorties ain't tryna pay on a first date.
They firmly believe they are supposed to be taken care of.
You could miss me with that.

Once you toss out political correctness, arguments get real weak real fast.

Last edited:
i better pray she makes it to November wit those FBI probes [emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji]

Quoted before the edit

Glad to know you'll be praying for Hillary papa

works either way, cuz if she makes it to November & then she gets indicated? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If we remove abortion...what rights are women deprived of in the United States of America?

I literally post a video telling a stories about women being stopped from getting abortions. And how state and local governments are making it difficult as possible

This is a top level dismissive argument. So because something hasn't happens to me, it is not a real issue? :rolleyes

Our posts got crossed.

We have to take that L.

-I never asked you to say there was a war against women, don't put word in my mouth and nothing I said can be paraphrased to even come close to that.

-This "equality is never gonna happen" sounds like an excuse to stick your head in the sand to not worry about social justice. Everything I spelled out can be solved, everyone. And that would make a more equitable society.

-You worrying about the women that taking half. What about the men that run out of their wives, and children leaving them with nothing. For someone that wants to argue it goes both ways, you really seem to just presenting one side.

-So now jokes in other threads somehow is disqualifies my opinion? Once again, miss me with that. You can never find me saying a woman deserves less just because she is a woman, you could also find me in other threads making jokes about dudes and a bunch of other things. And you can also find me in plenty of threads discussing women's issues.

For someone that claims to hate PC culture. It is kinda funny that you want to shade me because I'm not PC all the time. That's real interesting famb

-And how I'm I acting holier than thou? Do you ever see me acting like a saint? Running in threads like Steezy judging folk. I took the time to give you examples, every time we debate I take the time to do it. I gave fixable examples of how women are disadvantaged. And your main reply now seems to be to try to shoot the messenger

Making savage jokes and fighting for social justice are not mutually exclusive.

They won't ever be any love lost between us brah, we always gonna be cool, but I'm not gonna bite my tongue.

You're using anecdotal evidence and extremes to try and disprove systemic disadvantages. These issues that affect real people's lives shouldn't be discussed like this brah

Last edited:
Equal pay?

How is that a reasonable justification for paying them less?

Equal pay?

How is that a reasonable justification for paying them less?

gettin paid less is because they work less and their career paths earn less money...its been proven, even rusty alluded to it.

Ugh, the equal pay thing has long been discredited. Women do NOT earn less for the same job.

"The wage gap statistic, however, doesn’t compare two similarly situated co-workers of different sexes, working in the same industry, performing the same work, for the same number of hours a day. It merely reflects the median earnings of all men and women classified as full-time workers.

The Department of Labor’s Time Use Survey, for example, finds that the average full-time working man spends 8.14 hours a day on the job, compared to 7.75 hours for the full-time working woman. Employees who work more likely earn more. Men working five percent longer than women alone explains about one-quarter of the wage gap.

There are numerous other factors that affect pay. Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions they’ve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment. Often times, women are willing to trade higher pay for jobs with other characteristics that they find attractive.

Unsurprisingly, children play an important role in men and women’s work-life decisions. Simply put, women who have children or plan to have children tend to be willing to trade higher pay for more kid-friendly positions. In contrast, men with children typically seek to earn more money in order to support children, sometimes taking on more hours and less attractive positions to do so.

Feminists may protest, but American women aren’t the victims of a sexist economy. It’s time to declare an end to the Equal Pay Day myth."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi...-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/#3ab47b054c52

Ugh, the equal pay thing has long been discredited. Women do NOT earn less for the same job.

"The wage gap statistic, however, doesn’t compare two similarly situated co-workers of different sexes, working in the same industry, performing the same work, for the same number of hours a day. It merely reflects the median earnings of all men and women classified as full-time workers.

The Department of Labor’s Time Use Survey, for example, finds that the average full-time working man spends 8.14 hours a day on the job, compared to 7.75 hours for the full-time working woman. Employees who work more likely earn more. Men working five percent longer than women alone explains about one-quarter of the wage gap.

There are numerous other factors that affect pay. Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions they’ve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment. Often times, women are willing to trade higher pay for jobs with other characteristics that they find attractive.

Unsurprisingly, children play an important role in men and women’s work-life decisions. Simply put, women who have children or plan to have children tend to be willing to trade higher pay for more kid-friendly positions. In contrast, men with children typically seek to earn more money in order to support children, sometimes taking on more hours and less attractive positions to do so.

Feminists may protest, but American women aren’t the victims of a sexist economy. It’s time to declare an end to the Equal Pay Day myth."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi...-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/#3ab47b054c52

No it has not.

You're presenting the classic libertarian argument that it all can explain about choices, and the other side it is all about discrimination.

It is a combination of both, there is a lot of factors at play.

There is always probably be a gender pay gap, but as a society we should be trying to snuff out any discrimination against women, not punish them so harshly for having a child, and the household division of labor should be more equitable.

All of these things will benefit men, and the country as a whole.

Our posts got crossed.

We have to take that L.

-I never asked you to say there was a war against women, don't put word in my mouth and nothing I said can be paraphrased to even come close to that.

-This "equality is never gonna happen" sounds like an excuse to stick your head in the sand to not worry about social justice. Everything I spelled out can be solved, everyone. And that would make a more equitable society.

-You worrying about the women that taking half. What about the men that run out of their wives, and children leaving them with nothing. For someone that wants to argue it goes both ways, you really seem to just presenting one side.

-So now jokes in other threads somehow is disqualifies my opinion? Once again, miss me with that. You can never find me saying a woman deserves less just because she is a woman, you could also find me in other threads making jokes about dudes and a bunch of other things. And you can also find me in plenty of threads discussing women's issues.

For someone that claims to hate PC culture. It is kinda funny that you want to shade me because I'm not PC all the time. That's real interesting famb

-And how I'm I acting holier than thou? Do you ever see me acting like a saint? Running in threads like Steezy judging folk. I took the time to give you examples, every time we debate I take the time to do it. I gave fixable examples of how women are disadvantaged. And your main reply now seems to be to try to shoot the messenger

Making savage jokes and fighting for social justice are not mutually exclusive.

They won't ever be any love lost between us brah, we always gonna be cool, but I'm not gonna bite my tongue.

You're using anecdotal evidence and extremes to try and disprove systemic disadvantages. These issues that affect real people's lives shouldn't be discussed like this brah

- YOU may not have asked for that but here we are having this argument so clearly enough people felt that way to the point that we are here.
Suddenly NTers are pro women...who would've thought after all the things that have been posted on this board.

- It's not that equality is never going to happen. But there are some things in life that just are what they are. Women having kids is one of them. Men having to pay child support or alimony is another.
Just the way the cookie crumbles...for better or for worse.

- Some women take half...other women get walked out on during pregnancy.
I don't think this is a gender issue as much as its a issue with making good decisions.
What solution do you propose for a single mother?
More times than not they knew homie was a scum bag, somehow they thought they could change homie.
See Future and Ciara...or the millions of examples like them.

- I should've never brought up the jokes in other threads. I was wrong for that.
That's my bad.

I'm not here advocating for why women SHOULD be at a disadvantage vs their male counterparts.
What I am trying to do is accept the fact that there are differences, advantages/disadvantages that we all have to face as men and women.

There is a huge difference between advocating and accepting.
There was a time when women couldn't work certain jobs, couldn't vote...now we talking about something worth fighting for.

2016 though...I just don't see it.

I don't objectify women. I appreciate them in various ways.

Just cuz you think we in the same boat on that front don't mean we're the same.

Also I'm not acting holier than thou. I'm just not ignorant about the topic. I don't dismiss it cuz I may not know every detail about it or fully understand all parts of that particular struggle. I don't pretend that an issue doesn't exist anymore cuz another year has passed.

I think you should stop assuming **** about other ppl and focus on making your point. If in expressing your views you end up making yourself like a scumbag that's on you.

Last edited:
thread has been awfully quiet this week. wonder why...

one week until the Republican convention. who's gonna be watching? as much as i dislike Trump, with NBA and GoT done and the Olympics and NFL a few weeks away, the convention will be my only entertainment.

Black Pennsylvanians don't care about Donald Trump.

:lol:

I'm sure he'll send that one African American to adjust the polls.

I believe there were some urban black areas in Philly where Romney got no votes. Black folk not **** wit bigotry like that. Even when it is at other races, black folk know it will be their turn eventually. That is always the case.

Trump will still get some black votes, but Clinton will wash him in that demographic. You should put full faith in a poll this early though

That is why the rollback of the voting rights act was so big, if black folk voted in force all the time, the GOP would get ran constant fades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom