Donald Trump is running for president

airkisslong.gif

These Trump kids trolling :lol:

Ivanka on some let me borrow some Bernie and Trillary talking points.

Then word to Trevor, dumb Donald comes out with nothing but gloom and doom and it was so long :lol: Then when he does try to slip in some fair and balanced stuff he has to praise the crowd for not booing.

Last edited:
i find it amazing that he has also picked up the whole ok symbol while talking habit his father has. trumps speech was full of rhetoric and propaganda as expected. and america is suddenly ok with plagiarism.

You want Propaganda. Watch how the Sanders sold out to TRILLARY AT THE DNC. There is some propaganda for you.

You want Propaganda. Watch how the Sanders sold out to TRILLARY AT THE DNC. There is some propaganda for you.
someone here doesn't know the meaning of the word propaganda. and to me it just says, he rather side with people who conspired against him, than allow trump in office. that speaks volumes. if someone rather ride with the people who stabbed him in the back than trump... how bad is trump?

i cant believe this whole purple heart thing. and unfortunately, but not surprisingly, his followers are STILL defending him. look at this gem of a response i got:

i responded to a person saying - "@GOPjenna you're an idiot if you dont see the problem with wishing to receive the highest reward for being wounded in combat without serving"

one of her followers responded - "@MarlaMartinez93 1h1 hour ago

@TEKtheMAESTRO @GOPjenna There is nothing wrong with wanting a Purple Heart! What's wrong is people not WANTING to WORK and wanting WELFARE!"

*sigh* our country is in shambles.

the veteran later said it was a replica.

lol at trump cheesing like a ***** after getting a replica purple heart. like a kid thinking he's doing it wearing fake j's.

**** trump

Last edited:
i cant believe this whole purple heart thing. and unfortunately, but not surprisingly, his followers are STILL defending him. look at this gem of a response i got:

i responded to a person saying - "@GOPjenna you're an idiot if you dont see the problem with wishing to receive the highest reward for being wounded in combat without serving"

one of her followers responded - "@MarlaMartinez93 1h1 hour ago

@TEKtheMAESTRO @GOPjenna There is nothing wrong with wanting a Purple Heart! What's wrong is people not WANTING to WORK and wanting WELFARE!"

*sigh* our country is in shambles.

:x

Processing that almost gave me an aneurysm.

the veteran later said it was a replica.

lol at trump cheesing like a ***** after getting a replica purple heart. like a kid thinking he's doing it wearing fake j's.

**** trump
veteran has completely lost credibility either way. he either lied on stage in front of everyone, or lied to that ONE reporter he said it was fake to behind closed doors. either way he lied.

right on stage trump said he asked if it was the real thing and the guy said yes... you deserve it because bla bla. this is the genuine thing not a copy. then trump comes under fire....all the sudden "yup, its a copy."

Back
Top Bottom