Donald Trump is running for president

Nice to see that he stuck to his campaign promise of reducing taxes on the poor and working families...

To be fair anyone who voted for him not expecting tax breaks for the rich and their taxes to go up was an idiot.

The same Ernie Johnson who basically said he'd love to see how far Colin Kaepernick gets with trying his protest in some other country?

Yeah, ok.

I can't take the Inside the NBA crew seriously anymore.

Shaq has been a Trump "supporter" for a while yet sat up there the same night Ernie gave this speech and acted as if he agreed with the guys that it was a bad thing that Trump won.

View media item 2229224View media item 2229225

:smh:

Last edited:
It's funny hearing people talk about unity and healing a divide but there's no possible scenario of that, when to half of the country the only means of "unity" is the other half knowing their place as second class citizens, and real unity and equality evoke feelings of threat and insecurity.

Last edited:
^ u KNOW its all fake and just nice sounding words 
laugh.gif

they aint unifying with nobody

It's funny hearing people talk about unity and healing a divide but there's no possible scenario of that, when to half of the country the only means of "unity" is the other half knowing their place as second class citizens, and real unity and equality evoke feelings of threat and insecurity.

Spot on

Protestors going hard in downtown LA. Shutdown the damn freeway man. Do that ish somewhere else. I gotta be at work

Had to rep this.

Pretty much.

President Trump only taking a dollar a year salary, taking Bloomberg's approach.

Means nothing at all.

I have zero faith Trump makes it through all 4 years. Dude doesn't really want this job, you can see it in his face now. He has NO clue how hard it really is to be President. This whole process has been about him stroking his ego, having thousands of people say his name at rallies, but hardly anyone will be doing that anymore. Now he'll have to face tough questions, he'll have to work with people he claims he doesn't like, he'll have to deal with people telling him "No". He's probably one of the most hated people on the planet right now, which means he'll also have to face daily death threats. I promise you, Donald ain't built like that, behind all the insults and bluster, he's a cold ***** and is somewhere thinking "what the **** did I get myself into".

He's either going to A.) Get into some **** and be forced to resign or B.) His health is going to fail. Either way, I highly doubt we'll see a Trump 2020 campaign.

:rofl: :rofl:

I knew Ducati Donald would win. That was easy to call even before the primaries were through. But Damn, I would have bought stock in Kleenex had I known people would cry this hard. Getting people to doubt him (and to be so sure about it) is a skill that simply can't be quantified.

I'm pretty sure he'll have one of the highest approval ratings of all time and has a good shot at an uncontested election in 2020.

#forgeteverythingyouthinkyouknow

President Trump only taking a dollar a year salary, taking Bloomberg's approach.
Crazy how fast people and the media have given President-ELECT(NOT President yet) Trump the respect of the office.
For a few weeks after Obama won in 2008 they were still calling him Mr. Obama, and even after the inauguration a lot of the analysts still called him Mr. Obama several times.
Even when it comes down to accepting election results. When Obama won in 2012, people and the media weren't trying to unite. And they proved that they weren't by pulling the same tactics for the entire 2nd term as they did the 1st term.

BUT NOW, all of the sudden its we should unite. And NOW the respect of the office has returned.
It really shows how much these racists didn't like PRESIDENT Obama

Crazy how fast people and the media have given President-ELECT(NOT President yet) Trump the respect of the office.
For a few weeks after Obama won in 2008 they were still calling him Mr. Obama, and even after the inauguration a lot of the analysts still called him Mr. Obama several times.
Even when it comes down to accepting election results. When Obama won in 2012, people and the media weren't trying to unite. And they proved that they weren't by pulling the same tactics for the entire 2nd term as they did the 1st term.

BUT NOW, all of the sudden its we should unite. And NOW the respect of the office has returned.

Agreed.

Electoral College won't get changed until a Republican wins the popular vote and loses the election 

aint that the truth

If Trump actually needed the popular vote, he would have strategized to get it. Hillary was "the most qualified candidate ever" yet she didn't use an effective strategy to try to win. She felt entitled and put up the worst electoral performance of a Democrat in 28 YEARS. Trump crushed her on the electoral map because that's what mattered. He focused on what actually mattered to win and he took the election in a LANDSLIDE.

Electoral map by county
View media item 2229468

So Hillary can take her popular votes consolation prize and her participation ribbon and shove them down the lower half of her pants suit. The "Orange Buffoon" walked up to the chess board, willingly surrendered his queen, and embarrassed the establishment. Now everyone wants to talk about how they would have won if the game was checkers. :lol: I love it.

You can't overturn a Superbowl because the losing team had more yards.

This is because ppl are rioting right now. They weren't when Obama took office. But ok.

Last edited:

You and Van Jones really need to reevaluate your "whitelash" conspiracy theory. Even if a sliver of the population feels the way you describe, the fact is that a small group of trees does not represent the forest. Your choice to focus on the fringe is what caused you to miss the movement.

Obama ultimately represented the establishment. He started his campaign saying he would only take private donations, only to buckle to the banks and insurance companies (based on what we've seen from the bailouts and Obamacare). There's a reason he said that not getting votes for Hillary would mess up his legacy. Obama was a last-ditch attempt of the establishment to regain the collective trust of the American people.

It's ironic that I'm a truck driver that picks up trucks in Minnesota and drives them through the entire "rust belt" out to the east coast. ALL I saw was Trump signs. I also stopped at rest stops and diners and spoke with people. I found a lot common ground with people of all colors. I didn't understand at the time how important that area was, but i knew Trump had tapped into an organic groundswell movement.

Please make an attempt to let go of the media-driven "everything's racist" narrative and actually reach across the aisle and ask your fellow man why he voted opposite from you. Try to have a dialogue instead of walking up and telling people (falsely) why they did what they did. Everything isn't as black and white as you think.

Blows my mind how people think racism is an "either / or" thing and not an "and"

The very mention of race and white People go into a tizzy.

It CAN be race AND other things... Not race OR other things.

And Trump played the **** out of middle America. Dude is a Yankee, born into wealth, ivy league big shot...

I'm fairly certain he's said to himself "I can't believe these people"

Back
Top Bottom