Donating sperm to lesbian couple advice.

They offered you peanuts for your sperm? Don't do it.

If you're serious about it, go through the legal process of doing it, that way you don't get screwed over in case anything should happen that they could try and pin on you, plus you'd probably get more money.

Get a contract before you give your seeds up.

They offered you peanuts for your sperm? Don't do it.

If you're serious about it, go through the legal process of doing it, that way you don't get screwed over in case anything should happen that they could try and pin on you, plus you'd probably get more money.

Get a contract before you give your seeds up.

for real though, i think this thread might have just given you your way out...tell her flat out to deal w the legal end, which is a huge pain in the nuts, or youre out

also, if she thinks shes gonna up and throw your jiz in her wifey and produce a baby...she's naive...things dont work that easy

for real though, i think this thread might have just given you your way out...tell her flat out to deal w the legal end, which is a huge pain in the nuts, or youre out

also, if she thinks shes gonna up and throw your jiz in her wifey and produce a baby...she's naive...things dont work that easy

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Son your going to sell your kid for only a stack?
roll.gif

a lot of NTers do it for free though. I could use a grand I'm gonna look into it.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Son your going to sell your kid for only a stack?
roll.gif

a lot of NTers do it for free though. I could use a grand I'm gonna look into it.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Yea it really did, thank you all for you input. I was just going off of my belief as a reason not to do it now I have legal stuff to back me up without me looking too much like an +!!. Thank you Ashley
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Now, myself, I am not comfortable with the fact that I will potentially have a kid someone out there that I'm not taking care of. My thing is when I have a child, I wanna be in his or her life unconditionally and be able to provide for them. But at the same time I am no where near ready for that. NO WHERE NEAR. She says I can be in the childs life or whatever but still Im not comfortable with that nor am I ready to. I have a lot of @+%+ on my plate mentally as it is and I don't really need to add this to that. I really don't.
This is exactly the problem I have with donating sperm. In most cases, you won't be able to have contact with your child because you wouldn't know who the recipient is/was, but your case is different. I personally wouldn't go through with it because, regardless of having visitation rights, the child still won't lawfully be yours. Sure, you'll be able to see him/her here and there, but will that be enough? What happens when you want more? You won't be able to say, "I want the child now, it's mine!".

Exactly. I know Im gunna want to spend OD time with him/her and stuff, but that probably wont be possible.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Yea it really did, thank you all for you input. I was just going off of my belief as a reason not to do it now I have legal stuff to back me up without me looking too much like an +!!. Thank you Ashley
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Now, myself, I am not comfortable with the fact that I will potentially have a kid someone out there that I'm not taking care of. My thing is when I have a child, I wanna be in his or her life unconditionally and be able to provide for them. But at the same time I am no where near ready for that. NO WHERE NEAR. She says I can be in the childs life or whatever but still Im not comfortable with that nor am I ready to. I have a lot of @+%+ on my plate mentally as it is and I don't really need to add this to that. I really don't.
This is exactly the problem I have with donating sperm. In most cases, you won't be able to have contact with your child because you wouldn't know who the recipient is/was, but your case is different. I personally wouldn't go through with it because, regardless of having visitation rights, the child still won't lawfully be yours. Sure, you'll be able to see him/her here and there, but will that be enough? What happens when you want more? You won't be able to say, "I want the child now, it's mine!".

Exactly. I know Im gunna want to spend OD time with him/her and stuff, but that probably wont be possible.

If you won't do it I'll do it. If she wants the kid to be tall, then tell her to holla at a 6'7" thug.

If you won't do it I'll do it. If she wants the kid to be tall, then tell her to holla at a 6'7" thug.

Don't do it for 1000. Has anyone tried putting some up on ebay? My towel would fetch 100,000 easy. How does shipping work?

Don't do it for 1000. Has anyone tried putting some up on ebay? My towel would fetch 100,000 easy. How does shipping work?

If you're going to do it, definitely get legal representation in the whole matter. 
Also, as far as you wanting to be in your kids life, or whatever, the kid won't be yours. You don't have to think another thought about the child, or who the kid is, or what not. 

If you're going to do it, definitely get legal representation in the whole matter. 
Also, as far as you wanting to be in your kids life, or whatever, the kid won't be yours. You don't have to think another thought about the child, or who the kid is, or what not. 

Back
Top Bottom