Done Goofed with a ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
son what you doing with those pics if its a dude?

Like I said, my classmate, those are Facebook pics (I don't delete unfriend just because i don't agree with how you live your life). Only point I'm saying is times are trickier. Had I not mentioned y'all wouldn't have been able to tell.

While I don't believe OP's story, in 2012 that okie doke it's easier than you'd think. One of my classmates from school was a guy and now is a chic. I wouldn't blame any red blooded male if he said he'd hit it. I'm sure the # remains high even after they find out the "extra" detail

Last edited:
son did you really not think something wasup :lol: shim said “don’t touch me there I’ll like that” and “asking me if ill call tomorrow if I smash.” & you didnt catch on :lol:

Sounds like ducktales OP. But if it really happened smh @ you for falling for it.

Last edited:
bros...i was watching that gigolos show and this dude was on a date with this hispanic chick and the whole time something was tellin me that somethin wasnt right, so the dude goes to dinner and blah blah then they get back to the room and it takes off its clothes and it had big ol bittys and a butt to match then she took off the panties and turned around and dude damn near **** his pants i was disgusted cuz they zoomed in on it n all that..but yo foreign dudes like asians and hispanics can sometimes get away with it but the voice is a dead giveaway i havent had any run-ins like that, but my boy was into this blonde girl at the bar that was 6 feet tall and had them ape hands...i guess i can see some simps fallin for this nonsense.

Gigolos is an awesome tv show, i thought me and my bros were the only people who watched it. :lol:

Gigolos is an awesome tv show, i thought me and my bros were the only people who watched it.

Hell naw. Thats that reality soft core. I used to get jelly watching that ish. I remember one episode one of the dudes smash this bad *** hispanic school teacher.

She could've just asked a dude. :smh:

So you had suspicions that R was packing a penis yet attempted a reach-a-round to prove yourself right?

I donno man, if Im having thoughts of a woman being a tran um not trying to find out by grabbing his junk

IF YOU EVEN HAVE TO HAVE A SLIVER OF ANY DOUBT THEN YOU NEED TO EXIT THE SITUATION IMMEDIATELY.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND CONTINUING IN THE HOPES THAT SHE ISN'T A MAN :lol:

If this is real, this reminds me of a Cold Case episode. Damn near exactly, like, everything except a murder being involved. The possibility of you vigorously snatching at a yambstick :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom