Don't Talk to the Police (vid)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...Basically everything hes saying, you should already know....

did you watch it?

he gave a lot of examples you would never think of, even criminal lawyers should have followed his advice but failed to

I hate people who look down on people who don't talk to the police.

But I wanted to hear the police officer...

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...Basically everything hes saying, you should already know....

did you watch it?

he gave a lot of examples you would never think of, even criminal lawyers should have followed his advice but failed to
Yeah I watched...Growing up in Chicago, I know that cops are some dirty mofos(I dont know first hand, but I've seen some of my boys go through it)....Thats why I never talk to cops....EVER...

Matter-of-fact, I remember when My boy got shot in the leg right infront of me. Son told me he was gonna be OK and to go home before the cops showed up...justso I didnt have to talk to the cops....

cops can waste ur time for days ... hold that attitude and watch them make the situation worse for you

Originally Posted by The Encore

cops can waste ur time for days ... hold that attitude and watch them make the situation worse for you
Better that than in jail word to the final scene of Four Brothers

bun out babylon!

So when a cop pulls you over and says "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Is it best to say "yes" and tell them you were going the speed limit or say "I don't know how fast I was going." Whats the best thingto do?

just dont put yourself in the position where you have to deal with the cops.

Good videos and definitely what I was expecting.

You better think with your head when you're surrounded by cops. they will definitely try to intimidate you into admitting something.

people on first 48 need to watch this
laugh.gif
Word. I havnt seen a case yet on their that actuallyinvovled real police investigation. Basicly they try to find as many talkers and snitches they can in the first 48 hours to solve a case.

Back
Top Bottom