dope documentary

my bad if late but i saw the trailer and i have to see it. looks dope
mods let me know to remove or not

Caso Cerrado did a lil segment on the Hispanic dude. Is it releasing or is it just an online only type deal?

That's disgusting.
I aint about taking money out of another man's pocket, and preventing him from feeding his kids, but these backyard brawls should be stopped.

Nice real nice, check history these backyard fights are clean compared to them gladiator fights woosh.

Nah.. im not about that life. I'll watch the documentictionary though.. when does it air on ESPN? Is it on Netflix... ? anyone know?

Intredasting... I like watching street fight videos and all but It still amazes me how bad the average person fights lol.

I'm rather eh about things like this, I'm on the fence. I have moments of slight disgust but at the same time I think about their situations.....

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

That's disgusting.
I aint about taking money out of another man's pocket, and preventing him from feeding his kids, but these backyard brawls should be stopped.

its not for everyone but you have to appreciate the courage some of these dudes have to go toe to toe.  same principle applies to a job interview and getting the job. chances are someone else applied too, if you get hired you took money out of his pocket becaue you were a better fit for the company. 

I am all for self defense, but this bothers me a bit. I think that if this is how personal beefs are being settled, without innocent people being harmed, then I understand, as this is how I grew up. But if people are simply using this as a form of entertainment, this is incredibly disturbing.
Too many stereotypical images being  shown, and that is not cool, not at all.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

I am all for self defense, but this bothers me a bit. I think that if this is how personal beefs are being settled, without innocent people being harmed, then I understand, as this is how I grew up. But if people are simply using this as a form of entertainment, this is incredibly disturbing.
Too many stereotypical images being  shown, and that is not cool, not at all.

i see your point it can be disturbing, do you watch boxing or mma or ufc? explain on stereotypes.

Back
Top Bottom