Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Joined Oct 29, 2016
T shirts under dress shirts, we call those security blankets for out of shape people.

If you're in shape, get a fitted shirt and let everyone admire the pecs and arms.
Curious as to how many ppl do this? I’m definitely in shape but just seems odd to not have something under a dress shirt especially if you sweat a lot like me. If your Deodorant has aluminum in it I’d be worried about ruining an expensive dress shirt.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
dove anti-perspirant spray is my MVP. I think the one I have says it doesn’t stain shirts as well.

Joined Feb 2, 2014
Curious as to how many ppl do this? I’m definitely in shape but just seems odd to not have something under a dress shirt especially if you sweat a lot like me. If your Deodorant has aluminum in it I’d be worried about ruining an expensive dress shirt.
i don't ever... it makes me sweat more
but im straight linen life as soon as the temp goes up a little

linen trousers have saved my life

Joined Apr 16, 2005
tanktop gang b

Joined Nov 20, 2013
I know right. Idk how people wear shirts under polos and shirts even hoodies.

Also new deodorants have their special one that indicates no staining.

Degree ultra clear is the bomb.

Joined Jul 1, 2015
T shirts under dress shirts, we call those security blankets for out of shape people.

If you're in shape, get a fitted shirt and let everyone admire the pecs and arms.
Who is “we”? And ya really be checking to see who has something under their shirt?

Just do what makes you comfortable fellas.

Joined Jul 13, 2005
Whether it’s a $20 dress shirt or a $150 shirt, wearing nothing under ruins the shirt after some wears.

I don’t like when the shirt is visible under the dress shirt though when you have the top 1-3 buttons unbuttoned That’s when those deep v necks or u necks come into play :lol:

Joined Jan 10, 2016
What tanks people rocking. Hanes beaters? Target has those goodfellow house branded ones that seem a bit more premium

Joined Aug 19, 2015
I don't wear any undershirt anymore. Used to wear white tees but it's too hot to double up. I've switched to a more "natural" deodorant brand called Native.

I've found that the slimmer the shirt especially under your pits, the more likely you are to sweat. Trimming pit hair helps. But looser and more breathable fabric is best. I used to sweat a ton in the Banana Republic slimfit dress shirts. I think they were partially poly material or something, whereas my current OCBD type shirts are looser fitting and cotton

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
24/7 under shirts..I do need to change deodorants though to something that doesn't stain

ksteezy

Supporter
Joined Dec 3, 2009
I thought of getting the ones with the fur, but decided to buy the wife a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels, so settled for these that are about 300$ cheaper.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now