Dressing Better Vol 2.0

T shirts under dress shirts, we call those security blankets for out of shape people.

If you're in shape, get a fitted shirt and let everyone admire the pecs and arms.
Curious as to how many ppl do this? I’m definitely in shape but just seems odd to not have something under a dress shirt especially if you sweat a lot like me. If your Deodorant has aluminum in it I’d be worried about ruining an expensive dress shirt.

dove anti-perspirant spray is my MVP. I think the one I have says it doesn’t stain shirts as well.

Curious as to how many ppl do this? I’m definitely in shape but just seems odd to not have something under a dress shirt especially if you sweat a lot like me. If your Deodorant has aluminum in it I’d be worried about ruining an expensive dress shirt.
i don't ever... it makes me sweat more
but im straight linen life as soon as the temp goes up a little

linen trousers have saved my life

tanktop gang b

I know right. Idk how people wear shirts under polos and shirts even hoodies.

Also new deodorants have their special one that indicates no staining.

Degree ultra clear is the bomb.

T shirts under dress shirts, we call those security blankets for out of shape people.

If you're in shape, get a fitted shirt and let everyone admire the pecs and arms.
Who is “we”? And ya really be checking to see who has something under their shirt?

Just do what makes you comfortable fellas.

Whether it’s a $20 dress shirt or a $150 shirt, wearing nothing under ruins the shirt after some wears.

I don’t like when the shirt is visible under the dress shirt though when you have the top 1-3 buttons unbuttoned That’s when those deep v necks or u necks come into play :lol:

What tanks people rocking. Hanes beaters? Target has those goodfellow house branded ones that seem a bit more premium

I don't wear any undershirt anymore. Used to wear white tees but it's too hot to double up. I've switched to a more "natural" deodorant brand called Native.

I've found that the slimmer the shirt especially under your pits, the more likely you are to sweat. Trimming pit hair helps. But looser and more breathable fabric is best. I used to sweat a ton in the Banana Republic slimfit dress shirts. I think they were partially poly material or something, whereas my current OCBD type shirts are looser fitting and cotton

24/7 under shirts..I do need to change deodorants though to something that doesn't stain

F12D4904-DAD7-40EC-B544-8598F3DD5ACF.png
Just ordered these joints...GUCCIGANG

I thought of getting the ones with the fur, but decided to buy the wife a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels, so settled for these that are about 300$ cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom