Dressing Better Vol 2.0

When you guys get your jeans tapered do you get the leg opening the same width you would a pair of trousers/dress pants?

Depending what the intention of my jeans are. I have 3 jeans that are cut to the length and taper of my trousers as they are my the jeans that I will very likely wear with a wingtips or oxfords and pair it with a more business like look. All my other jeans aren't tapered and are usually what I'll wear with sneakers.

since we're on the topic, what do you guys think of this?

both are the same watch, btw.

idk i've had this huge infatuation with black & gold lately, especially gold jewelry. i really dig the simplicity and color placement.

I love nixon watches. I just fell they are a bit over priced.

Sorry if already posted. But how much do those shoe trees cost?

Around $13 plus tax. Probably the cheapest out there, I've never seen them below $20-25. I picked up a pair for my SS yesterday at my Nordstrom Rack.

On a different note, I highly suggest supporting small business, Get Squared on Etsy, has some cheap Made in the USA pocket squares...$5 and $6.50 and free shipping. Just click here to be taken directly to the site. Just got this really nice navy one in yesterday:

They actually have a white cotton one with green and red stitching for the holidays which would fit our challenge lol...here's a look at it and the link is here

Last edited:
Yo KSTEEZY

Can you repost that pic of your fit with the orange bubble vest

I'm tryna cop one don't know if I should go with olive or navy...
I have 0 olive in my wardrobe and navy cardigans

I've slept on Converse for way to long. Does anyone have a pair of any of these that can comment on the fit and quality?

Very surprised you don't know "RF" (Ronnie Fieg) he's been putting out some great stuff but the prices are stupid high

What do you guys think of these? I got em on black friday for 40 steve maddens

Got these for the wedding im going to in India.
Honest opinions on both please?

Never saw the brand at Barneys or heard others on SF talk about it before.

RF isn't a brand (Owner of Kith NY I believe) , just a name they put on shoes in order to increase hype thus sell the shoes as fast as any hyped Jordan.

But I must say most of his collaborations (Asics, New Balance, etc.) are simple and something that can be worn with dress up close for sure.

Last edited:
agreed, the prices of some of their models are not justified by their build quality. they're not at that level.

most places are carrying this for less than a buck fifty though.
pimp.gif

the "nixon sentry" 
smokin.gif
Agreed. I have the Sentry and the rubber band on it is not very durable. I haven't worn it many times and the band snapped like it was cut with scissors 
mean.gif

Edit: That one looks to be leather or something like, it should be more durable.

Last edited:
RF isn't a brand (Owner of Kith NY I believe) , just a name they put on shoes in order to increase hype thus sell the shoes as fast as any hyped Jordan.
But I must say most of his collaborations (Asics, New Balance, etc.) are simple and something that can be worn with dress up close for sure.

theyve been steadily increasing the price for his asics collabs to the point where its out of hand.

The first pair looks good. The black pair, not so much. The toes are too square shaped.

Last edited:

The first pair looks good. The black pair, not so much. The toes are too square shaped.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I'd wear the first pair (as long as they're comfortable) but I honestly wouldn't put my feet in the second.

MJGREATXII... do you want suggestions? Price range and how formal? I know you said for a wedding in India.

December 2011'.
They're not very comfortable. The leather insole is tough and it makes them uncomfortable if worn for a long period of time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom