Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any Denver/Colorado DBNTers? I'm considering a move out there.

Went out there durign the summer for work. Beautiful place, would def move there if I had the opportunity, idk about the winters though.

Cop them man. You won't regret it. I like pleateds better but I have worn my arenas more. Need a new pair.

That thom Browne shirt is dope too. What's retail?

310 :x

Not a thing. Wifey and I agreed last year to not exchange gifts on valentine's day anymore. We ended up treating each other during our trip to Barcelona with purchases as Meermin and Carmina for both of us.

We just spoke today and decided to not get anything big. So I'll just get a nice arrangement of flowers and that'll be it. Her bday is in January so between Christmas, her bday, and Valentines Day. I have to come up with 3 gift ideas, so I'm glad we're sitting this one out

Went out there durign the summer for work. Beautiful place, would def move there if I had the opportunity, idk about the winters though.
Winter in Denver isn't even a forth as bad as you may think. When it snows, it almost always melts and disappears by the next day. Also, winter is ridiculously sunny with little overcast. The upper midwest and northeast get MUCH worse winter weather than we do here.

steak and a bj day my dude march 14th
eek.gif
why have I never heard of this?

Last edited:
I am joining in on the relocation and new job bandwagon. Accepted a position in Charlotte. Been in Bham my whole life, any moving advice or any insight on Charlotte area?

Congrats Carlin, finally getting the chance to experience life in a city with pro teams :lol:
Hopefully I'll be able to relocate sooner than later. This new job is for a project based in Sunnyvale, CA. If I ever have the opportunity to move out there I'll be all over it.

Winter in Denver isn't even a forth as bad as you may think. When it snows, it almost always melts and disappears by the next day. Also, winter is ridiculously sunny with little overcast. The upper midwest and northeast get MUCH worse winter weather than we do here.

In my mind I was picturing it to be like a Minnesota winter

I am joining in on the relocation and new job bandwagon. Accepted a position in Charlotte. Been in Bham my whole life, any moving advice or any insight on Charlotte area?

Damb :smh: so no more AEs |I how you gonna do us like that Carlin? just kidding :lol: :pimp: congrats man

Last edited:
Check out Frye and Chippewa. There are a ton of boots out there, all depends on your budget really

Last edited:

Congrats on the position man..

Charlotte is a cool place! Uptown area and NODA are pretty cool if i say so myself.. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area so i visit semi-frequently.

Charlotte is a cool place! Uptown area and NODA are pretty cool if i say so myself.. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area so i visit semi-frequently.

Thanks everyone, I may have to hit you up for some info later.

And hey guys, I am going to try to transfer to AE store in Charlotte, I will keep you posted lol

And hey guys, I am going to try to transfer to AE store in Charlotte, I will keep you posted lol

There is a God!

There is a God!
THIS

Uh oh!!

In my mind I was picturing it to be like a Minnesota winter
Only in the actual mountains. Down here in Denver, the lack of humidity and the abundance of sunlight makes the majority of winter too warm to wear more than a few layers and a light coat. Nighttime is a different story tho. Denver and the rest of CO's major cities are located in a semi-arid desert.

Back
Top Bottom