Dressing Better Vol 2.0

]
72EFD7D9-3869-4A21-8863-B51EBE1CE6F0.jpeg

How’s the uniqlo flannels... should I just make the drive to Denver store bout an hour and a half . And hope they have the chino pants in stockto be hemmed?

Have yet to find any decent slim chinos with an actual taper. Still can't believe it's 2017 and all these companies still making boot cut leg openings on pants.

How’s the uniqlo flannels... should I just make the drive to Denver store bout an hour and a half . And hope they have the chino pants in stockto be hemmed?

They always have chinos in stock. Call to make sure that location does alterations though.

Side note: how do you @ people on this platform?

ASE ASE

Just @
Then their name / letters toward their username and wait a few seconds for the name to pop up , okay Denver does offer the alterations just probably not same day

uniform la >

i even did the anti expo raw hem to their unecks and that's all i've been wearing in this hot *** summer
def better than grana

Nice. I'd love to see how that turned out if you have a shot you can send me. We have a raw hem on the development timeline.

Best quality to price ratio. Grana t shirts feel very "luxurious" compared to Everlane, Jcrew, etc t shirts

Same thing with SuitSupply. The quality you pay for is on par with suits that cost 2-3x more
I disagree. Grana T's (not talking scoop neck) are thin, fade pretty quickly, and bacon neck. Everlane t's are much better than Grana. Grana only dope for the price so I have some but if we talking quality....Everlane>Grana - especially for black t's, Everlane is a very rich black that doesn't fade

My white and grey granas have bacon necked. But even the black ones I copped in 2015 are still holding up just fine.

Albeit, their black never starts off pitch black, the olive, mocha, and burgundy tees I own are all still great.

Gotta admit my black Grana tee faded quickly. Didn’t put it in the dryer. Still a good tee, especially the scoop tee

I'll try everlane, grana, and uniformla at some point. Def need white tees thick enough not to show nips. Feel me? That's left for the ladies, not papis like me.

Back
Top Bottom