Dressing better

^
I bought a kenneth cole moto leather jacket a few years ago.  I usually buy a medium in everything but bought a small in the jacket and it fits great.  I've worn the hell out of it.  It should last another year or two and then I can look for a higher quality, more expensive one.

Nacho, that fit with the check trousers is piff 
pimp.gif

I usually give stars a pass when it comes to fashion but what the hell is Usher doing?
A tux with a cummerbund along with a tee plus a boot tuck with a studded boots? Dude is confused as hell.
Usher_Dita_Charger_Sunglasses_Black_Black_Swirl-full.jpg

Yo! Since when was John Varvatos such an expensive store? I was at Caesers Palace the other day and I noticed a nice peacoat and vest in their display window so I decided to pop inside for a minute. $900 for the vest; $1,300 for the pea. $%$???

JV has always been expensive, they just happen to go on sale a lot and on deep discounts at time.
You may also confuse JV with their diffusion lines. JV has JV USA and JV Converse as it's diffusion line.
All 3 are pricey for what you get but it has it's own price sets and design/style.
Actually even JV Converse is priced pretty high, $125 shirts, $200 hoodys and close to $160 pants.

LOL @ Urrrrsher ... what was he thinking? He does casual pretty well though.

RFX - you shouldnt give them a pass ... you should hold them to a higher standard. They have all the money and connections to put together better fits than us common men.

What I meant with giving them a pass is like they can break some rules, you know black blazers and suits, etc...
But yah, some of these guys and their stylists go overboard at times.

I dont think i ever owned a pair of boots but im thinking of getting me a pair, what are some nice boots to start off with? The polo's are ok but are there any other ones that you guys recommend.

Awesome Nii, still need a nice watch on that wrist man.

Also, can't believe it but this thread is close to 1000 pages.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Awesome Nii, still need a nice watch on that wrist man.

Also, can't believe it but this thread is close to 1000 pages.

I was thinking the same thing ... 1000 pages is crazy. I wonder if the Mods will close it and open a new one after that. Page 1000 should be dedicated to all fits ... or something special like that ...lol.

Oh ... funny you ask about watches ... i dont know if you saw my post on SF during the accessories challenge. I figured no need to add it here to my weekly recap lest i be accused of showing off or worse ...lol. You know the internetz is serious bizness.

Anyway, i do have one decent black and one decent brown watch for when the occasion requires it. Nothing fancy ... I'd love to get an IWC though (may motivate me to get into the Esquire BDRM competition next year ... lol). Here is the brown Omega i wore on Thursday for the accessories challenge on SF (one of only 3 watches i own):

Start posting random pics to get to a 1000
laugh.gif
  But really Im thinking about getting these along with some charcoal wool sperrys

Or maybe we can make a compile a list of the most asked questions and post all the answers on page 1000. Then we can always refer people to Page 1000. Easy to remember.

Some questions that always come up
- how do Clark DBs fit
- basics of building a wardrobe
- basics to know about a suit
- where to find cheap brown oxfords/dress shoes 
- what should i wear to a date with my girl
- summer wedding fit advice

feel free to add yours.

Back
Top Bottom