Drunk Driving Vol. Please don't do it.

Lmfaooooo sons in here must be angels and leading lives worth of biographies, insulting me because I decided to share my story which happened over 10 years ago and which I assume full responsability for, ya need to grow the **** up and gain some perspective.

Last edited:
Lmfaooooo sons in here must be angels and leading lives worth of biographies, insulting me because I decided to share my story which happened over 10 years ago and which I assume full responsability for, ya need to grow the **** up and gain some perspective.
Not at all, but I know enough to not drink and drive. I've made plenty of mistakes.

I'm just saying you're complaining about how harsh it was cuz you had to pay some money.

there are families out there that would pay 100x what you did to see there kids again. but they can't cuz of idiots who get behind the wheel blacked out drink.

I appreciate you telling your story, and thank god you didn't hurt an innocent person.

Black out drunk is different then 1-4 beers, I think we all can agree on that right?

Not at all, but I know enough to not drink and drive. I've made plenty of mistakes.

I'm just saying you're complaining about how harsh it was cuz you had to pay some money.

there are families out there that would pay 100x what you did to see there kids again. but they can't cuz of idiots who get behind the wheel blacked out drink.

I appreciate you telling your story, and thank god you didn't hurt an innocent person.

You saying families would pay xyz to see their dead loved ones vs him paying money for harming no one makes it clear to me that you don't get it lol.

I just had 3 shots of tequila and a margarita at lunch and drove back to work no issue. It all depends on the person, their experience.

Last edited:

You saying families would pay xyz to see their dead loved ones vs him paying money for harming no one makes it clear to me that you don't get it lol.
but he COULD have hurt someone.

He didn't but could have.

and yeah I agree 1-4 beers isn't the same is blacked out drunk.

When did I complained?...I said I deserved every penny I was forced to pay and all the **** I had to go through and I'm actually grateful for it because it made me a better person, I wonder what type of person id be today tho had they gone your route and probably locked me up for a year and ruined my record for life...

I'm grown and I don't have to behave like a irresponsible child, as a 23 year old, to learn a life-saving lesson. I learn from idiots like you.

I'm grown and I don't have to behave like a irresponsible child, as a 23 year old, to learn a life-saving lesson. I learn from idiots like you.

Jeesh! this guy here. He's an idiot because he made a mistake!?? get your young naive 23 yrs self some knowledge

But I DIDNT and still I was punished pretty harshly and well deserved, that's what you don't get...

Also 4 beers or blacked out, if you are pulled over...the punishment will be the same...

And yet you sound like an immature pretentious and hypocritical person with 0 perspective on life....

But go on with your PERFECT life, in which you NEVER do any wrong

But I DIDNT and still I was punished pretty harshly and well deserved, that's what you don't get...

Also 4 beers or blacked out, if you are pulled over...the punishment will be the same...
Thank you for your input.

As you've said and I've admitted i'm coming from an emotional POV, and agreed it's probably harsh for a year in prison.

But the laws need to be stronger. They aren't enough when it continously keeps happening.

what those laws could be? I don't know. and it doesn't help that  my **** hole hometown is the Drunk capital of the world, but something needs to be done.

Y'know i was about to post the Don't Be A Menace clip, but that's probably insensitive.

If you have one or two beers, then generally speaking you should be coherent to drive. If you over there sloppy drunk, then hop your a_s in a cab and go home.

As you've said and I've admitted i'm coming from an emotional POV, and agreed it's probably harsh for a year in prison.

But the laws need to be stronger. They aren't enough when it continously keeps happening.

what those laws could be? I don't know. and it doesn't help that  my **** hole hometown is the Drunk capital of the world, but something needs to be done.

I take it you're one of those people who believe stronger laws = people most likely wont do it.

You think if the penalty for DUI once is stronger, more people wont do it???

Take a look at Murder, which of course in a good number of states gets you the death penalty....... do you really think THAT is a deterrent to someone who wants to kill someone??

Basically what Im saying man is that the crime of DUI is bad, yes, we all can agree on that it should never be done if you're impaired, (whether thats one beer or blacked out, if you're impaired to drive you shouldnt drive)

but making the penalty harsher isnt going to stop people who want to drive drunk from driving.

And nobody is arguing that blacking out and driving is a terrible choice that can very well change many lives, but to say if you are caught without harming anyone and this is worthy of YOUR life being ruined on a first offense is ODEE...a felony charge goes on with you for life b, you can do your 1 year time in prison, but that doesn't mean you start over, that **** will tarnish your life forever, all because what?...you made the choice of taking 1 or 2 shots and driving?...blacked out and unconsciously at this point you made the decision to drive?..got pulled over a block away and boom this man is now a felon

I take it you're one of those people who believe stronger laws = people most likely wont do it.

Take a look at Murder, which of course in a good number of states gets you the death penalty....... do you really think THAT is a deterrent to someone who wants to kill someone??

Basically what Im saying man is that the crime of DUI is bad, yes, we all can agree on that it should never be done if you're impaired, (whether thats one beer or blacked out, if you're impaired to drive you shouldnt drive)

but making the penalty harsher isnt going to stop people who want to drive drunk from driving.

Specially when EVERYONE who has never been caught truly believe they will never get caught....it only dawns on you once you sitting in that cell...trust me I learn a much more valuable lesson from my punishment than I would ever had locked away for a year and now being a felon.

And nobody is arguing that blacking out and driving is a terrible choice that can very well change many lives, but to say if you are caught without harming anyone and this is worthy of YOUR life being ruined on a first offense is ODEE...a felony charge goes on with you for life b, you can do your 1 year time in prison, but that doesn't mean you start over, that **** will tarnish your life forever, all because what?...you made the choice of taking 1 or 2 shots and driving?...blacked out and unconsciously at this point you made the decision to drive?..got pulled over a block away and boom this man is now a felon

If you can't hold your liquor or drink responsibly then you shouldn't place yourself in a position where driving is an option. At the age of 23 you should've known what kind of drinker you are. Unless you have a drinking problem then what happened to you was inevitable. Glad you learned your lesson though.

I don't have the answer, I wish I did and I could outline what could be done, but I don't. I just wish these two innocent lives weren't lost.

Thanks for your input on the discussion.
I can agree with this, but as I said above. I don't know what can be done, but something needs to be done.

Too many innocent lives are lost in general.

These two just happened to hit home.

If you can't hold your liquor or drink responsibly then you shouldn't place yourself in a position where driving is an option. At the age of 23 you should've known what kind of drinker you are. Unless you have a drinking problem then what happened to you was inevitable. Glad you learned your lesson though.

And at 23 I'm sure we all know the implications of unprotected sex, but we all know the mass amounts of broken homes we have in America nowadays because boys can't be responsible enough....but YOU sir sound like an exquisite human being who has NEVER made a mistake....I gets it bro.

I don't have the answer, I wish I did and I could outline what could be done, but I don't. I just wish these two innocent lives weren't lost.

I can agree with this, but as I said above. I don't know what can be done, but something needs to be done.

The ONLY thing that will prevent drinking and driving is breathelizer starters for all cars....but I doubt the government is willing to spend that type of money to have all DMVs make drivers equip their cars with this...specially with all the money they make off first offenders.

The ONLY thing that will prevent drinking and driving is breathelizer starters for all cars....but I doubt the government is willing to spend that type of money to have all DMVs make drivers equip their cars with this...specially with all the money they make off first offenders.
That's what I was thinking too.. but agreed the revenue they make is too much to offset the lives that are lost.

I don't know man.. I just don't know..

Thanks for your input on the discussion though. Appreciate it and everyone for keeping the families in the prayers.

Back
Top Bottom