DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

never leave your baby moms? really?... people divorce and fall out of love all the time.. doesnt matter how much money or who you are... its a part of life... and some people after they divorce are still cool with each other...

one thing is breaking up on a mutual note , keeping things civil , giving it time before you are in a new serious relationship and making sure the mother of your child is okay and over you leaving before you are showing the world your new trophy wife , theres a way to do things and if wades baby mama was the crazy type then he shouldve known if he has kids with her , he should know her character and he shouldve made a million decisions differently in that case , wade could of handled this better and as a broke kid with no power in the city of miami , i know with his money , power and respect he could of handled this better with her

shes going crazy for the kids , not the money , and i have a different opinion so im acting like a girl ? shoefreakbaby agrees and that means im acting like a girl ? im sorry that i know how to be a man and treat a mother and that makes me seem like a girl , lets make this argument ....screw the money and small business .... if this woman is not a murderer , she deserves every natural right to see them , that is all im saying nt....forget the money ....wade needs to learn how to control his baby mama and have her be part of his boys life , even if he stays with gabby , im not expecting the bird to make the right choices , im expecting wade to fix this like a man and let his boys and baby mama have a relationship , screw the money people , his sons carry half of her blood and shes not "family" ? one last time my point is , screw the money but let her see the children , if that argument makes me seem like a girl , then thats why i have a beautiful baby moms that i love dearly and i guess its cause i know how to treat her , and cause she knows i would never let things get between me her and my daughter , so im a girly family man that pays bills and im loyal to my bm and home , yeah im def acting like a girl in life

not all women are holding down their baby daddy's with respect by taking care of the kids regardless of their relationship status...and if you don't think she is doing this to be in the spot light and fame, just look at what shes doing now....shes on the street with a sign...basically has lost all self respect just so she can be in front of a camera...tomorrow shes going to pose for playboy and try to come up that way...

yes she held him down before he was rich and famous...yes she birthed her kids...yes she probably washed his dirty socks and gave him massages after tough losses in marquette...but come on...after she got a taste of that money and those cameras it was a wrap when she lost it all...

men and women fall out of relationships all the time...and when there is a lot of money involved the women usually cant fall out of love with it...its just how it is...shes a fiend for attention....shes not a classy girl, she has zero class in fact...what self-respecting woman goes on basketball wives? what self respecting woman goes on the street with a sign...

like i said won't be long before shes posing on playboy or some vivid x-rated video just to stick it to dwade more...

The capes are out I see.

I don't get it some days NT hates women, others they want to lay they jacket in a puddle. :lol:

These antics are not gonna get her kids back in the eyes of the court. She is a looney was it so hard to believe there are bad mothers out there.

He pays here 35,000 a month. If she was working making 30,000 a year she be making more than most households in America.

How was he not a man from the get go?
He was a superstar at Marquette, he could have left her then for another woman.
He was drafted into the league. He could have went hollywood on her then and found another woman.
Did he do that? NO. He was married to the chick for 5 years.

On top of that they both agreed that it would be best to "take a break from the marriage"
That is what happens sometimes. People grow apart. Welcome to the real world.

And what does Gabby have to do with anything? They started dating after the seperation.
Would it make you feel better if he went out and got somebody whose name you dont know? Would it bother you any less then?

Point is, she got money, is getting money, and could get more money if she signs the agreement.
The only person holding her back is herself.

One other thing. Siohvaughn DID HAVE VISITATION RIGHTS
But after she pulled that stunt, with not returning them to Wade her rights were revoked by the court.
Once again HER FAULT.

not all women are holding down their baby daddy's with respect by taking care of the kids regardless of their relationship status...and if you don't think she is doing this to be in the spot light and fame, just look at what shes doing now....shes on the street with a sign...basically has lost all self respect just so she can be in front of a camera...tomorrow shes going to pose for playboy and try to come up that way...

yes she held him down before he was rich and famous...yes she birthed her kids...yes she probably washed his dirty socks and gave him massages after tough losses in marquette...but come on...after she got a taste of that money and those cameras it was a wrap when she lost it all...

men and women fall out of relationships all the time...and when there is a lot of money involved the women usually cant fall out of love with it...its just how it is...shes a fiend for attention....shes not a classy girl, she has zero class in fact...what self-respecting woman goes on basketball wives? what self respecting woman goes on the street with a sign...

like i said won't be long before shes posing on playboy or some vivid x-rated video just to stick it to dwade more...

this could all be true but , the way i look at life if was d wade and my ex wants to make her self less of a woman by doing this ratchet stuff , that doesnt mean i need to be less of a man and try her on instagram , and like i said wade needs to be the man and atleast get a situation going where the kids and mom have a relationship , screw the money people , the relationship for her and the kids , if shes belittling herself has a woman then i would do what i can as a man to make her a better woman , i want my kids to have a good strong minded mother , i dont want them to see me trying her on instagram ....your a nba star and a man and your going to try her on IG like th 17 year olds do ? please understand my point is all judging wades character , not the money at all , but like i said

for all i know that poor boy d wade done tried a million times to talk to this woman like an adult and she prolly goint draya michele ratchet on him while hes trying to have a respectful convo

YoungTriz I had to Rep you twice.
You was basically typing the same thing as me at the same time.

Anybody with any kind of common sense, can see what is going on here.

And you can stop with all that she wants the kids talk iLLiCiT305.
Like my post up there says and other said before I had a chance to...
SHE HAD VISITATION RIGHTS BUT LOST THEM BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT GIVE THE KIDS BACK TO D-WADE.

The same exact thing that would happen to a fther that does the same exact thing. There is nothing surprising there.

Last edited:
okay heres my last post about this then , i believe they both could handle all this differently , i just feel sad with all the financial struggles me and my girl are going through , how these 2 idiots cant figure it out smh.

this could all be true but , the way i look at life if was d wade and my ex wants to make her self less of a woman by doing this ratchet stuff , that doesnt mean i need to be less of a man and try her on instagram , and like i said wade needs to be the man and atleast get a situation going where the kids and mom have a relationship , screw the money people , the relationship for her and the kids , if shes belittling herself has a woman then i would do what i can as a man to make her a better woman , i want my kids to have a good strong minded mother , i dont want them to see me trying her on instagram ....your a nba star and a man and your going to try her on IG like th 17 year olds do ? please understand my point is all judging wades character , not the money at all , but like i said

for all i know that poor boy d wade done tried a million times to talk to this woman like an adult and she prolly goint draya michele ratchet on him while hes trying to have a respectful convo

i know where your heart is...i know what you mean, your just not saying it so eloquently...

there are a million guys out there who aren't holding down their baby moms out of spite or selfishness...and those are the ones who are simps, lames, and bums...

the girls who are their for their man and kids and not being taken care of by their ex is wrong...and IF wade is doing that, yeah hes terry cloth for that...but it just doesn't seem that way in this case and here is why:

1) he was with this girl even when he did make it and was in the NBA as a super star
2) even after divorcing her for whatever reason (literally whatever reason) he still forked up the cash and gave her custody rights over the kids
3) even after getting full custody of the kids he is STILL paying her $$$

seems to me hes done everything to make the situation easy on her and the kids...yet she can't handle not being his main chick and literally probably lost it when gabrielle union was in the club with him after game 7...just how it is...

the only thing foul about this is gabrielle union having more influence on those kids than their own mom...thats all sorts of f'ed

its interesting to hear the different perspectives. I have never heard anyone talk about holding down their BM simply because she gave birth to your kids. I've heard of child support, but baby mama support? That's a foreign concept to me 
laugh.gif

Side note, and I've seen this repeated several times on NT, just because you have ____ doesnt mean your an expert on the matter. Dudes in here with kids think they are gurus on parenting or other social issues. Dudes went to jail and think they are experts on the judicial system. Stop it, your opinion isnt anymore valid or "manly" then any of ours

co sign with what JaysRcrak said.. she did have visitation rights.. she just ruined it by "trying to abduct her kids"... wade had nothing to do with that.. if she wants to be in the kids lives.. she needs to get herself together first... help can only go so far until you decide to do things yourself... take the 1mill, 35k a month, get your life together, get a job / business, go to a shrink if you need to... then prove to the courts and to your kids your a stable person and have better yourself instead of sitting on a street corner with a sign...

co sign with what JaysRcrak said.. she did have visitation rights.. she just ruined it by "trying to abduct her kids"... wade had nothing to do with that.. if she wants to be in the kids lives.. she needs to get herself together first... help can only go so far until you decide to do things yourself... take the 1mill, 35k a month, get your life together, get a job / business, go to a shrink if you need to... then prove to the courts and to your kids your a stable person and have better yourself instead of sitting on a street corner with a sign...
this about sums it up

okay heres my last post about this then , i believe they both could handle all this differently , i just feel sad with all the financial struggles me and my girl are going through , how these 2 idiots cant figure it out smh.

Dude...

He has it figured out, she's literally getting money for no reason?

And they had it figured out and she tried acting wreck less with the kids.

How much more do you want Wade to do?

People are a bunch of enablers I swear :smh:

I disagree with all the SIMPathizers in here. And there is one specific unstable parent on this very page. Smh

Lmao, paying a baby momma after a divorce? Lol wut?

This like Paid in Full when Mitch gave Ice drugs to sell and he smoked them all. That chick dont deserve anything.

Im shocked that folks are in here tryna make sense of her being unstable, talking bout if they took your kids you'd go crazy too. **** outta here man

Last edited:
you are a idiot if you are struggling financially with 1million then getting 35k a month for spousal support, and not having the kids with you... you are not paying for their clothes, schooling, or feeding them... can that 35k a month even be taxed?

I'm not on either side when it come to their money situation....I do know wade was trying to get full custody after he left her...this was before all that "she's crazy" **** popped...but she ****** herself for not sending the kids down there when she was supposed to....

Her bitterness is what screwed her...all this protesting she's doing is making her look like a fool...especially when it's over money

Athletes baby mamas be crying over 5k a month :rofl: I mean it ain't their lifestyle but its still plenty for a child

Last edited:
We almost NEVER see a father winning a custody battle and when it actually happens, ya'll crying foul :smh:

Reactions: ct3
How can some of y'all be defending this POS "mother"??! If she had a dog it should of been taken away too acting like that on the street, begging for money, and seeking negative attention. It's obvious she has no business taking care of anything because she can't even take care of her self with the free money she's getting. The whole "any mom would act like that" is complete BULL. She's using the kids as an easy excuse. What she truly wants back is the lifestyle she once had with him

she probably didn't manage the money she was receiving from wade properly. she was bmf(blowing money fast). Once that gravy train ran dry,  she went for his image, by trying to make him look bad so he can shell out more dough. (just speculation)

she probably didn't manage the money she was receiving from wade properly. she was bmf(blowing money fast). Once that gravy train ran dry,  she went for his image, by trying to make him look bad so he can shell out more dough. (just speculation)
Most likely. So anyone not saying she's a gold digger can shut it. She's using him for money point blank case closed

Getting full custody is foul...I don't think she became crazy until after but who knows the real story....any caring mother would be hurt if they're not able to see their kid
I actually saw when he was on I believe dr. phil... the reason he got full custody was because she didn't follow the joint visitation order that they had. She would flake out and not show when she was suppose to. Not answer the phone when he called ( has a right to speak to kids everyday), she would up and leave travel w/o his permission etc.... She basically said the hell with a joint custody order and did whatever she wanted.

They would make plans for him to get kids, see kids, or when it was his time would ignore the law. She more or less dangled the kids on a string infront of him. I remember the episode cause the dr. on their was saying she probably has a psychological problem called PAS or parent alienate syndrome. So after SEVERAL years of violating the agreement, a good lawyer, and a physiologist who said she had the issue and was unstable, he won and was granted full custody.

Granted TONS of women have this issue, but one not all states/judges recognize this mental issue, second most average guys don't have the money to afford him or a good enough lawyer, and three most don't have the overwhelmingly amount of wealth to provide a despairingly difference in lifestyle.  

So she was crazy or whatever you wanna call it wellllllllll before this. It was her trying to pay him back through the kids, that got her in this position in the first place. Granted using kids like pawns, and giving them a dysfunctional and hostile lifestyle works 99.9% of the time....thus why she did it. But she is in that small fraction of women that it didn't work for.

Not to mention he was the one who loosen the order to joint custody once he got the kids, showing he realize the kids should spend just as much time with her as they with him...and what does she do....runs off and try to kidnap the kids. Don't return them on time and things like that.

And despite all that he is gave her 1 million dollars, she lives in a mansion that's paid for by his money, gives her 25k a month for living expenses + 10k for travel/shopping. If anything this dude has done waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much considering the circumstances and all she has done not just to him, but more importantly their kids.

I mean I get why maybe some ppl on here are siding with her.....because they are so use to the norm of jilted/hurt/scorn woman can play yo-yo with the kids, and extort a care-free lifestyle out of the father, due to his love for his kids. But in this rare case she tried, she lost, and she is as a result acting a plum fool because of it.

Back
Top Bottom