DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

you are a idiot if you are struggling financially with 1million then getting 35k a month for spousal support, and not having the kids with you... you are not paying for their clothes, schooling, or feeding them... can that 35k a month even be taxed?

if you read my post like they taught you in school , i did already say that they were idiots , you idiot

I disagree with all the SIMPathizers in here. And there is one specific unstable parent on this very page. Smh

Lmao, paying a baby momma after a divorce? Lol wut?

This like Paid in Full when Mitch gave Ice drugs to sell and he smoked them all. That chick dont deserve anything.

Im shocked that folks are in here tryna make sense of her being unstable, talking bout if they took your kids you'd go crazy too. **** outta here man

you wouldnt go crazy if they took your kids ? and why you biting your tongue ? are you scared of the internet or something ? lol

Have you guys ever been sued? This isn't a insurance company, right after a settlement is reach doesn't mean you get handed over a lump sum of money. Wade isn't giving her the 35K a month, that's why she's spazzing.

Last edited:
Soooo, it's his fault you're on the street? Riiiiiight, like you can't make money on your own. :smh:

do you guys not have the mental capacity to take the money out the picture and look at it as a family issue and not a money issue ? you guys talk about kids / people being to materialistic and what not all the time , yet when you guys talk you talk only about money and thats the only thing that matters in the world

i forgot nt is the home of the alphas that got birdman money , push m3s , smash dimes and leave them after they have your kids

Did you not read the reasons why she no longer has her kids? Did that just go over your head? Did you not read any of it? You're starting to become annoying. Just what is it you'd like the man to do? What? Give her the kids? So she can kidnap them again? What? Give her half of his money? Just what would be the perfect solution to this in your eyes?

Did you not read the reasons why she no longer has her kids? Did that just go over your head? Did you not read any of it? You're starting to become annoying. Just what is it you'd like the man to do? What? Give her the kids? So she can kidnap them again? What? Give her half of his money? Just what would be the perfect solution to this in your eyes?

even if wade has to spend every sunday and even if he has to be present to make sure she dont try nothing crazy , all im saying is this can be handled differently , i dont care how crazy the girl is , give me wades title , money , power , respect , pull , give me all of that and i would handle this better and make sure my baby mama is okay with life in general before i go and simp on a golddigger . oh and if im annoying , you can leave , i think your annoying to , well ignorant actually but youll be okay son

Last edited:

even if wade has to spend every sunday and even if he has to be present to make sure she dont try nothing crazy , all im saying is this can be handled differently , i dont care how crazy the girl is , give me wades title , money , power , respect , pull , give me all of that and i would handle this better and make sure my baby mama is okay with life in general before i go and simp on a golddigger . oh and if im annoying , you can leave , i think your annoying to , well ignorant actually but youll be okay son

She will never be ok with life until she has complete control over dwayde and his finances.
You must be young because you fail to understand the mentality of a scorned woman.
She can't be bought off.... there is no compromise... if he gives her a mil, she wants 5...if he gave her 5 mil she would want 10....

The courts ruled in the favor of the father over the mother... that says a lot about the details of the situation that are not public

Have you guys ever been sued? This isn't a insurance company, right after a settlement is reach doesn't mean you get handed over a lump sum of money. Wade isn't giving her the 35K a month, that's why she's spazzing.
The 35k is alimony....alimony is paid directly to the opposing party...and further more alimony isn't taxed. It works in the same sense like child support is order. There is a certain date(s) within the month the monies must be paid.

But she already had a MILLION DOLLARS...and a paid for house. forget the pay every month. Im pretty sure a vast majority of ppl can make it with a PAID FOR house and a mill...even after taxes etc...is lower 700k...Plus i know this is gonna sound crazy to you, but theres this new hot trend going around called employment. Its fresh and new to the seen, but its something everyone is buzzing about and seem to be jumping on. I think this employment trend is gonna be more then a flash in the pan, gimmick...i think its here to stay.

Even if she didn't have the money...im pretty sure most ppl would be elated and overjoyed if they had to work but didn't even have to worry about a house note. Anyway you slice it...a person with a mental illness, who has a house, had a million dollars... shouldn't be trusted nor given more money. I mean kids aside the very principal of it sounds stupid.

It be like having a employee who had trouble being a cashier and promoting them to a district manager. You don't defuse a fire by dousing more gas on it. It just doesn't make sense.

you guys are all right , i must be young , i must not know , only because i disagree with your view on the subject ....lol yeah yeah you guys are absolutely right i forgot on this site if you dont have birdman money , if you aint pushing an m3 , and if your not mistreating dimes or smashing a team of 8-9's then your point and opinion is wrong , my fault guise carry on

you guys are all right , i must be young , i must not know , only because i disagree with your view on the subject ....lol yeah yeah you guys are absolutely right i forgot on this site if you dont have birdman money , if you aint pushing an m3 , and if your not mistreating dimes or smashing a team of 8-9's then your point and opinion is wrong , my fault guise carry on

Sarcasm aside, you are young and don't know not because you disagree, its because you have a very idealistic view of how to deal with a scorned woman.

1. She will never....ever....ever.... ever ...EVERRRRR find another man who will have the potential for success that her ex husband has.
2. He is out there yambin and she knows it.... she probably thinks about it alot... all her friends and family know the situation too
3. She is spiteful and thinks she DESERVES to live a luxurious lifestyle.... her perception of what is "owed to her" is very different than what the court system sees.

There is no way to appease her... like I said before... If he paid out a million... she would want more... if she got 50% of his contract she would still push for 56%, 60% ... whatever she might be able to get.
This is not about being able to live... she could have got that million... got a job and lived very comfortably with her children.... this was not the case.
Then you come in here like "hey I could keep her happy if I had his resources"...please. The courts ruled in favor of the FATHER..this is extremely rare in america and a strong testament to the non-public details in the situation.

Last edited:
Sarcasm aside, you are young and don't know not because you disagree, its because you have a very idealistic view of how to deal with a scorned woman.

1. She will never....ever....ever.... ever ...EVERRRRR find another man who will have the potential for success that her ex husband has.
2. He is out there yambin and she knows it.... she probably thinks about it alot... all her friends and family know the situation too
3. She is spiteful and thinks she DESERVES to live a luxurious lifestyle.... her perception of what is "owed to her" is very different than what the court system sees.

There is no way to appease her... like I said before... If he paid out a million... she would want more... if she got 50% of his contract she would still push for 56%, 60% ... whatever she might be able to get.
This is not about being able to live... she could have got that million... got a job and lived very comfortably with her children.... this was not the case.
Then you come in here like "hey I could keep her happy if I had his resources"...please. The courts ruled in favor of the FATHER..this is extremely rare in america and a strong testament to the non-public details in the situation.

lol did you really just say , i am young and must not know because of experience with scorned woman ? do we need to post our relationships from the past to show who has more experience ? lmaooooo wtf are you saying bro i already said your right because i will not discuss a logical topic with idiots like you dude , but your right and you win because im young and i dont know because i never dealt with a scorned woman ?how do you know that im not saying wade can handle things differently because ive been through it and have done it both righ and wrong ? , sit down son are we all going to have to post pics with our birth certificates and make biographies so our points will be more valid based on age and relationships with scorned woman ?? lol

Last edited:

You guys believe anything, kidnapping huh. Wasn't it something like she didn't bring the kids to his house one week? That's kidnapping :lol: If Wade wasn't a millionaire she would have custody. Her losing her kids made her go crazy, not the other way around.

The 35k is alimony....alimony is paid directly to the opposing party...and further more alimony isn't taxed. It works in the same sense like child support is order. There is a certain date(s) within the month the monies must be paid.

But she already had a MILLION DOLLARS...and a paid for house. forget the pay every month. Im pretty sure a vast majority of ppl can make it with a PAID FOR house and a mill...even after taxes etc...is lower 700k...Plus i know this is gonna sound crazy to you, but theres this new hot trend going around called employment. Its fresh and new to the seen, but its something everyone is buzzing about and seem to be jumping on. I think this employment trend is gonna be more then a flash in the pan, gimmick...i think its here to stay.

Even if she didn't have the money...im pretty sure most ppl would be elated and overjoyed if they had to work but didn't even have to worry about a house note. Anyway you slice it...a person with a mental illness, who has a house, had a million dollars... shouldn't be trusted nor given more money. I mean kids aside the very principal of it sounds stupid.

There's a difference between alimony and spousal support btw and from everything I've read D Wade hasn't given her that. Is there any record of her receiving this amount every month? You yourself said it's like child support, you know how many people are ordered to pay child support and the parent doesn't receive any money? His wages aren't getting garnished. I'm not saying she should be living off of this guy and she should have a job but why are we acting like D Wade is a grade A citizen? :lol: do what the court ordered you to do and the chick wouldn't be bothering you

Nah bro I'm with you, if you forget about the money for a second I think Wade is acting like a female. It's about the kids, and separating a child from their mother is wack and low to me :smh:

for the record , if i had his resources , niketalk wouldnt be talking about my baby mama , but thats why hes just a basketball player at the end of the day, and i guess i need to go do something bad to my baby mama so she can be scorned and then i would have experience to speak on the topic if createdestroy believes i have had enough experience at that point , when do i level up ? lol

No she was charged with kidnapping because she was supposed to send them back to d wade and didn't. The authorities were called and she didn't let the cops in and they literally had to take them out of her hands.

Last edited:
You guys believe anything, kidnapping huh. Wasn't it something like she didn't bring the kids to his house one week? That's kidnapping :lol: If Wade wasn't a millionaire she would have custody. Her losing her kids made her go crazy, not the other way around.
There's a difference between alimony and spousal support btw and from everything I've read D Wade hasn't given her that. Is there any record of her receiving this amount every month? You yourself said it's like child support, you know how many people are ordered to pay child support and the parent doesn't receive any money? His wages aren't getting garnished. I'm not saying she should be living off of this guy and she should have a job but why are we acting like D Wade is a grade A citizen? :lol: do what the court ordered you to do and the chick wouldn't be bothering you
Nah bro I'm with you, if you forget about the money for a second I think Wade is acting like a female. It's about the kids, and separating a child from their mother is wack and low to me :smh:

these shallow kids only understand money they dont understand values , family , loyalty , etc....to them as long as the kids have foambs and alot of money then they are better off without their mother ....smh i cant wait til real life hits alot of you nters i still got love for my brotherhood tho

No she was charged with kidnapping because she was supposed to send them back to d wade and didn't. The authorities were called and she didn't let the cops in and they literally had to take them out of her hands.

Yeah I know the story, mom wanted to keep her kids a extra day, D Wade called the cops on her and said "look at the court papers she was suppose to bring them back today she's kidnapping !" :lol:

^ she ignored court orders multiple times when it was his time to see his kids. You're sympathetic towards her not seeing her kids, but ignore the fact that she kept the kids from their father when he had every right to see them. She brought this on herself.

lol did you really just say , i am young and must not know because of experience with scorned woman ? do we need to post our relationships from the past to show who has more experience ? lmaooooo wtf are you saying bro i already said your right because i will not discuss a logical topic with idiots like you dude , but your right and you win because im young and i dont know because i never dealt with a scorned woman ?how do you know that im not saying wade can handle things differently because ive been through it and have done it both righ and wrong ? , sit down son are we all going to have to post pics with our birth certificates and make biographies so our points will be more valid based on age and relationships with scorned woman ?? lol

1. all the "lol" and "lmaoooo" and direct insults in your posts are one of the reasons I believe you have a young mindset
2. If you have experience with scorned women, speak up on it...use real life examples to strengthen your argument.. that's what debates are about.
3. Do you have experience with scorned women and the powerplay that exists when there is a custody issue? if so I'd like to see your viewpoint on that issue.

Wayde can handle it different....very true... but the way he handled it seems to work out for him in the best possible way. The courts seem to be going along with it too.... then you have the woman who is sitting on the ground with a sign yelling. The maturity in her actions is lacking severely. And this "stunt" could be used against her in any upcoming legal proceedings where the parents accountability and mental state come into question. By trying to embarrass wayde, she's actually helping him win. If this concept is not apparent to her... how can you not question her ability to provide a stable environment for her kids?

the poor woman went to instincts bro , wade can sit back and laugh and have the kids chauffered to him in a black 2014 escalade after his lawyers won the battle and he paid 3 million , the poor womans lawyer is prolly paid off by wade , if there is a public defender , in miami TRUST me this corrupt *** city even the judge is scum , that woman had nothing to do but just grab on to her kids , and id do the same and her going beast-mode for her children makes her a better mother than wade actually doing everything he can to leave her and take the kids from their mother , wade is a simp and im a heat fan but he couldnt do it without diesel or bron hahaha

the poor woman went to instincts bro , wade can sit back and laugh and have the kids chauffered to him in a black 2014 escalade after his lawyers won the battle and he paid 3 million , the poor womans lawyer is prolly paid off by wade , if there is a public defender , in miami TRUST me this corrupt *** city even the judge is scum , that woman had nothing to do but just grab on to her kids , and id do the same and her going beast-mode for her children makes her a better mother than wade actually doing everything he can to leave her and take the kids from their mother , wade is a simp and im a heat fan but he couldnt do it without diesel or bron hahaha

courrpt lawyers
scum judge
beast mode sitting on the floor yelling with a sign = good
wayde is a simp and couldn't get rings by himself

eh....

that woman had nothing to do but just grab on to her kids , and id do the same
So you must agree with dwayde grabbing on to his kids then

Wait...it makes her a better mother even though she has kept Wade away from their kids when she's had them? instead of Wade who has wanted to keep his kids plus as far as we know is and has been in their life?...I guess bro

1. all the "lol" and "lmaoooo" and direct insults in your posts are one of the reasons I believe you have a young mindset
2. If you have experience with scorned women, speak up on it...use real life examples to strengthen your argument.. that's what debates are about.
3. Do you have experience with scorned women and the powerplay that exists when there is a custody issue? if so I'd like to see your viewpoint on that issue.

Wayde can handle it different....very true... but the way he handled it seems to work out for him in the best possible way. The courts seem to be going along with it too.... then you have the woman who is sitting on the ground with a sign yelling. The maturity in her actions is lacking severely. And this "stunt" could be used against her in any upcoming legal proceedings where the parents accountability and mental state come into question. By trying to embarrass wayde, she's actually helping him win. If this concept is not apparent to her... how can you not question her ability to provide a stable environment for her kids?

okay my bad for getting immature a bit there , all im saying is that this is an obvious case of wade having tons of money power and respect in miami and having it his way , its been mentioned in this thread that "the fact that the man won the case speaks volumes to what really happened" to me the fact that d wade won FULL CUSTODY just shows this woman never had a chance at life , wade has probably had her under his control since his days in marquette , i just come from a very corrupt city ( miami ) where all this is happening , and i can assure you that money won that custody battle , i would not have gotten the same result as wade if me and my girl walked into a courthouse , why ....cause were BOTH broke

but your my dawg and we can agree to disagree and i just cant condone clowning my baby mama on instagram with millions of followers no matter how crazy she is , it makes wade seem wack and im telling you , i have every color wade jersey ....i got the converse wades , hes a hero in my city , thats cool from a hardwood standpoint , it sux when you can tell he used the fact that he probably has more power than the mayor in miami and used it to treat his baby moms like trash

Back
Top Bottom