DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

Honestly, I can't name one movie Gabrielle Union has been in...I know her strictly as D.Wade's GF.

Honestly, I can't name one movie Gabrielle Union has been in...I know her strictly as D.Wade's GF.

Bad Boys 2

Deliver Us From Eva

That one movie she did with Lil Kim and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Last edited:
Off top of the dome
Deliver us from eva
Daddies girls
Bad boys 2
The brothers
In sure there is more but can't remember because her acting is dry as hell
Edit: Bring it on

Last edited:
Cradle 2 the Grave

basically a @#%# load of garbage movies in the early 2000s

That woman seems nuts.
I sense greed + crazy caused this.
Perhaps she if she addressed her issues her life would go the way it should.
But she's an american black woman...no chance of that

dead srs
flame suit on

You look foolish with all those spoilers.
No need for a flame suit, most NT men praise generalizations towards any type of women.

None of you guys looked at the video.
She is not homeless, she is protesting outside of the courthouse where she lost her kids.

But she also said in the video that she has nothing left.
When it was well documented that she received $1M and $25K a month.
Then the other part of the video where she talks about his kids in invalid because he takes care of his kids.

Last edited:
She alluded to the idea that he doesn't pay it.
The part about the kids is most important.

She wants to be with her kids, when she has her parenting time he schedules them to be somewhere else.
He seems like s spiteful man, and that instagram made it more believable.
I dont think she is right in the head, but her not seeing her kids is only going to make her worse.

You guys dont know that feel

this thread could easily be interchangeable with the black women cant find/keep a good man thread.

She wants to be with her kids, when she has her parenting time he schedules them to be somewhere else.
I dont think she is right in the head, but her not seeing her kids is only going to make her worse.

She tried to abduct the kids last year. If it was me, this would be the absolute last straw. Not a chance in hell she deserves to see them ever again. She's mentally unstable.

That woman seems nuts.
I sense greed + crazy caused this.
Perhaps she if she addressed her issues her life would go the way it should.
But she's an american black woman...no chance of that

dead srs
flame suit on

You look foolish with all those spoilers.
No need for a flame suit, most NT men praise generalizations towards any type of women.

None of you guys looked at the video.
She is not homeless, she is protesting outside of the courthouse where she lost her kids.
Aww....I like spoilers.
frown.gif

I watched the DJ Vlad video....

I know that.  My post just saying that her greed (which seems quite obvious) and her issues (whatever they be) have caused her to behave in this manner.

It would be 10 no..100x more effective if she simply had a civil conversation with D Wade face to face.

Last edited:

She alluded to the fact that he does pay the child support but what about the million dollars? She got that.
Add to that the fact that she could get even more money if she just signed the confidentiality agreement.
But she doesnt want to because she obviously wants to profit from it and throw dirt on his name.
If her main goal is to spend more time with her kids, how is dragging his name through the mud going to achieve this desired result?
She would do better by trying to be civil with him.

I dont know the ins and outs of their relationship.
But I am pretty sure she has tried the civil route.
This has been going on for years.

She said her lawyer is essentially his lawyer because he pays.
So she is just screwed either way

Mothers will go nutz if they dont see their kids, and she has gone nutz.

I dont know the ins and outs of their relationship.
But I am pretty sure she has tried the civil route.
This has been going on for years.

She said her lawyer is essentially his lawyer because he pays.
So she is just screwed either way

Mothers will go nutz if they dont see their kids, and she has gone nutz.
Going crazy isn't the answer either.

Though I'm always for the more private route, she can put him on blast for not wanting /participating in civil discourse.

Doing this though will garner support from people who ultimately are in/were in similar positions to her and not those who can't truly relate.

To get a wider audience she should just be calm and put out all the relevant information.  The unbiased and not idiot populace will always side with common sense.

But i guess what Im saying is what other reason does she have to not sign a confidentiality agreement?
The only reason she wouldnt do that is so that she can talk about their relationship.
And at this point making D-Wade look bad is more important to her than the money he is offering to sign it.
As evident with her "My voice is not for sale" line.

And that is her right.
But then dont go crying about how you dont have any money.

And at this point how will making him look bad help her get her kids back?
If that is her main goal she is going about it the wrong way

But i guess what Im saying is what other reason does she have to not sign a confidentiality agreement?
The only reason she wouldnt do that is so that she can talk about their relationship.
And at this point making D-Wade look bad is more important to her than the money he is offering to sign it.

And that is her right.

it aint about the kids...its the power, that lies with having the kids is what she wants.. With the help of dhr/court system etc...kids and being able to hold them over a man is the ultimate trump card, and she is one of the very few women who has lost that.

Its all about having power and being able to hold him by the balls...be it still hurt over the relationship, unresolved daddy issues who knows. Kids are nothing more then the queen, in this chess battle over im hurt and I want you to be hurt, jilted lover game many women play.

She cant break him emotionally by using child support, he makes to much, cant break him with dating someone else, he is rich famous and got a bad chick, the one thing the biggest thing (all women have) is being able to hold the kids over your head...and now she doesn't have that, so now she is resulting to these foolish antics, its the same reason she don't want to sign that confidence clause.

I mean she had the kids, and an entire family legal system on her side and she still losing, so aint no sympathy felt for this oh.

And that is her right.

it aint about the kids...its the power, that lies with having the kids is what she wants.. With the help of dhr/court system etc...kids and being able to hold them over a man is the ultimate trump card, and she is one of the very few women who has lost that.

Its all about having power and being able to hold him by the balls...be it still hurt over the relationship, unresolved daddy issues who knows. Kids are nothing more then the queen, in this chess battle over im hurt and I want you to be hurt, jilted lover game many women play.

She cant break him emotionally by using child support, he makes to much, cant break him with dating someone else, he is rich famous and got a bad chick, the one thing the biggest thing (all women have) is being able to hold the kids over your head...and now she doesn't have that, so now she is resulting to these foolish antics, its the same reason she don't want to sign that confidence clause.

I mean she had the kids, and an entire family legal system on her side and she still losing, so aint no sympathy felt for this oh.
exactly. ask any dude who has kids and is divorced, in court the ultimate bargaining chip is the kids. Without the kids, she literally has no leverage in any negotiations involving money. To all my dudes out there, let it be a lesson that it's time to wrap it up

i can tell none of you guys have any kids , you all and d wade are pathetic , you guys seriously have the audacity to have all that money and still feel "cool" cause you tried your baby moms ?! no matter how you put it you made that woman have another human inside of her for 9 months , go through pregnancy / labor .....just the fact that she is the mother bro ....those boys of his love their momma no matter what and they should , and d wade is a grimey dude in my book hes no good to me a real man holds his lady down especially if she was with you before and nonetheless has your kids but he pulled a punk move and became a "star" and got with a "star" instead of being a man and holding a family down , hes a simp because gab union would not be with him if it wasnt for the $ , i can tell all you **** boys get tried by girls everyday and think a girl is a sloot because she uses her reproductive organ like we men use ours , yall are all soft and by your post i can tell you **** boys will never be man enough to have a kid or a baby mama , wade is a simp and a scrub and all of you defending this grimey stuff , i hope someone does something grimey to you but i can tell yall have had some peachy *** lives that you would not know what it is to be broke in a 1 bedroom apartment with a baby and my bm , you think i would leave this girl for a star if i became a star ? no , im a man first , and im not a simp to want someone that wants me because i won the scoring title in the nba that year

ps all women are psychos , all women are the same , now dont be any less of a man (like wade is being) because of how a women is acting

and for the record every woman that loves/is in love with a man can and will become psycho

and your all soft rns

Oh I totally agree. This chick deserves ZERO sympathy.
My post was in response to shoefreakbaby saying
I dont think she is right in the head, but her not seeing her kids is only going to make her worse

And that is her right.

Preach...this skeezzoid got declawed by losing

Da leverage most baby mama use to beat down dads

On da court system..its obvious she would rather

Drag him down then to sign a agreement, get paid

Some money & tell her to shut up & go away.

She tried to abduct the kids last year. If it was me, this would be the absolute last straw. Not a chance in hell she deserves to see them ever again. She's mentally unstable.

try to take a bear cub from a mama bear wont you ? my friend i have a daughter and ive had my bad days , ive had cops called on me , ive done drugs .....my friend if any THING on this planet keeps me away from my daughter , call me crazy , try to stop me , you better kill me , call it abducting , i do not give one single damb , i will breathe my last breath getting my child in my hands , you can call her crazy , shes not crazy shes a mother who has been hurt and her life probably destroyed because of some dumb hollywood sloot and because wade is the ultimate simp , pimp c wouldnt even condone treating the mother of his child (idk if he has any) bad , even if she is crazy , as long as she aint a murderer shes not crazy enough

Back
Top Bottom