DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

They dont know that feel.
Dont waste your time.
My nephew goes a way for a month and Im in tears missing him. :smh:

this is coming from an avid south fla sports fan , i love wade in the most no-ayo way possible he is a legend in my city he put the heat on the map , there is only one wade when it comes from a sports / basketball fan standpoint , wade is one of my favorites ever and i cant remember all the timeless memories and nba moments even from those pre-lebron era non espn games , wade is the man in my town and to me , but as a man i am ashamed of him and his ultimate simp move of leaving his baby mama .....i understand the kobe and smash a white girl on the side steez but you gon leave ya baby moms for a groupie ???? wheres that youtube guy CMON SON

Wade a sucker

His baby mom n her fam did a lot for him...can't blame her for damn near having a mental breakdown after he did her dirty

They dont know that feel.
Dont waste your time.
My nephew goes a way for a month and Im in tears missing him. :smh:

i dont believe in god , but i sware to everything i believe in that if my daughter was not in my life i would die where i sit/stand i would not have a reason to live i wouldnt be able to move or get her off my mind if i couldnt see my daughter , you guys will understand one day my nters who are condoning a millionaire superstar not HOLDING his BM down , idk how yall were raised and i dont know my dad but im glad my moms raised me to be a better man than alot of you guys that are co-signing this and i know im yapping nt but lets take away her being a woman/mom/whatever ....i am a part of MY family that i was 50% in creating and if you take that away from me , id probably go twice as crazy as wades bm and thats rns

wait, if he won and got sole custody of his kids, why does he need to pay her again?

She obviously doesn't know how child support works.

Honestly, I can't name one movie Gabrielle Union has been in...I know her strictly as D.Wade's GF.
Bring It On
10 Things I Hate About You
She's All That

I am disappointed I know this.

You should be ashamed. You named all them chick flicks and didn't even say Bad Boys II.

Last edited:
i dont believe in god , but i sware to everything i believe in that if my daughter was not in my life i would die where i sit/stand i would not have a reason to live i wouldnt be able to move or get her off my mind if i couldnt see my daughter , you guys will understand one day my nters who are condoning a millionaire superstar not HOLDING his BM down , idk how yall were raised and i dont know my dad but im glad my moms raised me to be a better man than alot of you guys that are co-signing this and i know im yapping nt but lets take away her being a woman/mom/whatever ....i am a part of MY family that i was 50% in creating and if you take that away from me , id probably go twice as crazy as wades bm and thats rns
So paying her a million dollars and 25K a month for however long it was is NOT holding her down.
Ok bruh. If you say so.

Exactly. She also got 10k a month for travel. That's holding her down. The well was going to dry eventually and she didn't prepare for it. She's not entitled to his income.

So paying her a million dollars and 25K a month for however long it was is NOT holding her down.
Ok bruh. If you say so.

my n , if your making wade money , he is not a dumb man and if he is he can pay someone .....one year of his salary can take care of the person who created your children for life ....and if not buy her a damn small business and let a family member be the real boss but let her have a decent position in a business you own where your family member can supervise , she can have a calm job and still have another source of income for you to help your family ( like your baby mama ) out without a complete handout ....help out , not hand out .....but wait im thinking like a responsible , smart man .....thats what nt and wade is lacking , welp i cant shoot a hoop but atleast i would be able to manage my money and take care of my family instead of buying some ayo clothes and simping on gab union

Last edited:
Getting full custody is foul...I don't think she became crazy until after but who knows the real story....any caring mother would be hurt if they're not able to see their kid

You do know what one of his salary is right and we're not even talking about taxes which people never take into account when discussing athletes. Small businesses fail everyday especially those funded by athletes. That's why so many of them are broke after retirement. Poor investments.

You do know what one of his salary is right and we're not even talking about taxes which people never take into account when discussing athletes. Small businesses fail everyday especially those funded by athletes. That's why so many of them are broke after retirement. Poor investments.

listen to me , idk what suburbia-richboy life you come from , but i was born broke , and im still broke sonny , i can gaurantee you i can live off of wades salary from last year alone my whole life

live , not ball.

With a million dollars and 25K a month why couldn't she start her own business?
Why does she need Wade to do that for her? And with the way that she talks about him, Why would she want him to?
What is tha point that the "helping out" stops and she becomes self suffcient? He cant hold her hand forever.
IMO that point is when I give her a million dollars(lump sum) and 25K a month
AND offer her more money if she signs a confidentiality agreement so that she cant go on Basketball Wives and talk **** about me.

Seems like a fair deal to me. If that doesnt seem fair to you then what is?

Last edited:

you sound like a nut bro...get a hold of your life...

you're not the only parent on this planet that loves their kids and would die for them...and no you wouldn't kill yourself...parents lose kids every day and carry on with their lives and try to make every single second a better one...my mom lost 2 kids in infancy, she didn't kill herself, neither did my dad...they carried on..and that's death, that is them not coming back ever again...

so spare me with you not having custody and acting wild and killing yourself...if anyone is going to kill themselves its the ones whose kids die...out of sadness, depression, and helplessness...

also i don't think you understand the situation here...dwade agreed to pay 1 million dollar lump sum and also 25k a month per child as CHILD SUPPORT...if this chick had any idea how to be a mom or at the bare minimum a HUMAN BEING, she wouldn't be on the streets without her kids...how the hell do the rest of society take care of their kids with a regular 9 to 5? and they grow to be doctors, lawyers, humanitarians or whatever...

she would be living a comfortable life with the kids if she wasn't a ratchet hood chick who fell in love with the high life and notoriety...its so blatant shes just bitter not being in the spot light and married to a multi millionaire...

props to dwade for getting custody knowing that whatever money he was giving her was probably going to everything except towrads the welfare of his kids...

wasn't this chick on basketball wives airing out DWADE? wasn't she at the nba all star game a few years back when she wasn't even with dwade?

at the end of the day, she should of shut up after the divorce, took the money, took the kids, and moved on with her life...

all this shows is that she doesn't care about the money, doesn't care about the kids...and is probably most upset that she wasn't on the float next to lebron's wife during the championship celebration...and now crying foul...sorry i am too aware to see through her ********

Last edited:
8-d-wade-kobe-funny-faces.gif

:lol: surburbia The go to response on this website when you cant refute something. Everyone says that but its easier said than done especially when youve never had it. You're too emotionally invested in this.

Ok bruh. If you say so.
my n , if your making wade money , he is not a dumb man and if he is he can pay someone .....one year of his salary can take care of the person who created your children for life ....and if not buy her a damn small business and let a family member be the real boss but let her have a decent position in a business you own where your family member can supervise , she can have a calm job and still have another source of income to help your family ( like your baby mama ) out without a complete handout ....help out , not hand out .....but wait im thinking like a responsible , smart man .....thats what nt and wade is lacking , welp i cant shoot a hoop but atleast i would be able to manage my money and take care of my family instead of buying some ayo clothes and simping on gab union
it takes two to create life, you act like she bestowed him with a blessing. if they were married then I fully support what your saying, it would be his responsibility as a man to see she is provided for and the kids as well. However they are not married. She is no longer family or his responsibility. If she had custody of his kids she would have every right to demand money, but she doesn't. This might be a cultural thing, but baby mamas are not considered family where I'm from. This isn't your brother, sister or even a cousin we are talking about. This is someone whose only claim to anything is she gave birth to your kids

She is allegedly being paid $25k a month. If true (I dont know how much of that she actually receives) that puts her in a tax bracket higher then most divorcees can ever imagine.  

With a million dollars and 25K a month why could she start her own business?
Why does she need Wade to do that for her? And with the way that she talks about him, Why would she want him to?
What is tha point that the "helping out" stops and she becomes self suffcient? He cant hold her hand forever.
AND offer her more money if she signs a confidentiality agreement so that she cant go on Basketball Wives and talk **** about me.

fair to me is him being a man from the get , he shouldve never left his baby moms since she was with him from the beginning , is his sons mother , to me being fair is at worst him cheating , but completely cutting her off and taking away her wifey status when she was with you before the deal to make wifey a star who wouldnt be your wifey if he wouldve gotten a career ending injury in marquette ?

scenario wade already had his 2 kids , and is with his baby mama , gets career ending injury right before getting drafted , no nba for wade ever , just a regular college basketball star who moved on to get a okay job with his degree , do you think he meets gabrielle union and leaves his baby mama ? probably not

that makes dwayne wade the ultimate-simp in my book

gabby wasnt with him shooting in the gym

his baby mama was probably in the gym alot of times and if not im sure she was cleaning his dirty socks and shorts for next practice oh and not to mention carrying his children and risking her health in 2 pregnancies ....lol you kids sometimes .....

you sound like a nut bro...get a hold of your life...

you're not the only parent on this planet that loves their kids and would die for them...and no you wouldn't kill yourself...parents lose kids every day and carry on with their lives and try to make every single second a better one...my mom lost 2 kids in infancy, she didn't kill herself, neither did my dad...they carried on..and that's death, that is them not coming back ever again...

so spare me with you not having custody and acting wild and killing yourself...if anyone is going to kill themselves its the ones whose kids die...out of sadness, depression, and helplessness...

also i don't think you understand the situation here...dwade agreed to pay 1 million dollar lump sum and also 25k a month per child as CHILD SUPPORT...if this chick had any idea how to be a mom or at the bare minimum a HUMAN BEING, she wouldn't be on the streets without her kids...how the hell do the rest of society take care of their kids with a regular 9 to 5? and they grow to be doctors, lawyers, humanitarians or whatever...

she would be living a comfortable life with the kids if she wasn't a ratchet hood chick who fell in love with the high life and notoriety...its so blatant shes just bitter not being in the spot light and married to a multi millionaire...

props to dwade for getting custody knowing that whatever money he was giving her was probably going to everything except towrads the welfare of his kids...

wasn't this chick on basketball wives airing out DWADE? wasn't she at the nba all star game a few years back when she wasn't even with dwade?

at the end of the day, she should of shut up after the divorce, took the money, took the kids, and moved on with her life...

all this shows is that she doesn't care about the money, doesn't care about the kids...and is probably most upset that she wasn't on the float next to lebron's wife during the championship celebration...and now crying foul...sorry i am too aware to see through her ********

your going to try me and say that i need to get a hold of my life cause i love my daughter more than life itself ?

your mom and dad are probably cold just like you and probably wouldnt cry for you niether ol **** boy , so dont compare how your parents were able to move on to me , cause i aint your parents and you do not know about me or my daughter to say spare me

Last edited:
really? buy her a small business? 1 mill and 25k a month cant get you a small business or even get a business loan? i dont know anything about g union, but she is a groupie? from some small movie rolls and commercials i wouldnt call her a groupie...
wade's ex had visitation rights... she just eff'd them up by trying to abduct her kids... if she really wanted the kids back or really hurt by it then she should try to get her kids back... instead of acting like a damn fool sitting of the street with a sign... why doesnt she try to get her life together with that 1mill and 25k a month, open a business or get a job, PROVE to the courts that your are a good parent with a stable life? you can throw how much money wade makes... but if you dont have kids and make 300k a year plus with a extra million aint holding you down... i dont know what lifestyle you are trying to live..

your going to try me and say that i need to get a hold of my life cause i love my daughter more than life itself ?

your mom and dad are probably cold just like you and probably wouldnt cry for you niether ol **** boy

:lol:

you sound like a girl b...and the only one agreeing with you in this thread is a GIRL (shoefreakbaby)...

you are not the only person with kids in this world...most parents love their kids just as much as you...maybe more or maybe less...but that doesn't mean they get to do what ever they want for money and fame...

why should a man have to support a woman who is not taking care of the kids with 1 million dollars plus 25k a month per kid? are you slow or something...do you not get it?

why is wade indebted for life to this ratchet scum just because she birthed the kid? he was supporting her and the kids on top of her ratcheness and yet she still couldn't hold her own...

snap out of your bubble

Getting full custody is foul...I don't think she became crazy until after but who knows the real story....any caring mother would be hurt if they're not able to see their kid

I dig that but it wasn't like he walked into court asked for custody and the judge just gave it too him. There had to be some precedent for it. Nters talk all the the time about women getting over on men in court, now its the other way around? :lol:

I don't get it, you got athletes who are deadbeats and Wade has custody, broke the mom off some major bread and still giving her money and now he's the bad guy? Alot of you guys talk outta both sides of ya mouth.

shes going crazy for the kids , not the money , and i have a different opinion so im acting like a girl ? shoefreakbaby agrees and that means im acting like a girl ? im sorry that i know how to be a man and treat a mother and that makes me seem like a girl , lets make this argument ....screw the money and small business .... if this woman is not a murderer , she deserves every natural right to see them , that is all im saying nt....forget the money ....wade needs to learn how to control his baby mama and have her be part of his boys life , even if he stays with gabby , im not expecting the bird to make the right choices , im expecting wade to fix this like a man and let his boys and baby mama have a relationship , screw the money people , his sons carry half of her blood and shes not "family" ? one last time my point is , screw the money but let her see the children , if that argument makes me seem like a girl , then thats why i have a beautiful baby moms that i love dearly and i guess its cause i know how to treat her , and cause she knows i would never let things get between me her and my daughter , so im a girly family man that pays bills and im loyal to my bm and home , yeah im def acting like a girl in life

With a million dollars and 25K a month why could she start her own business?

fair to me is him being a man from the get , he shouldve never left his baby moms since she was with him from the beginning , is his sons mother , to me being fair is at worst him cheating , but completely cutting her off and taking away her wifey status when she was with you before the deal to make wifey a star who wouldnt be your wifey if he wouldve gotten a career ending injury in marquette ?
never leave your baby moms? really?... people divorce and fall out of love all the time.. doesnt matter how much money or who you are... its a part of life... and some people after they divorce are still cool with each other...

Back
Top Bottom