DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

did my post say anything about blame or faults ? no i was talking about soft men like you who find it "cool" that there is a woman crying on the streets
Ok I'm soft you got me ......... Anyway, when a grown person is crying about "only" getting 25 grand a month LOL. I DON'T CARE...... But imsoft though..... Gotcha

Last edited:
Man, sit down lol. I think you need to look up the term "simp" because you obviously don't know what it means.

i know what the word simp means . now what would we call someone who gets into an actual relationship ( this aint groupie talk ) , someone that actually tells someone i love you and recieves an i love you back from this person ....i do not understand how he can be with gab union while knowing that she wouldnt give you not even a date or a kiss on the cheek if it wasnt for the hardwood .....its not direct simping but indirect simp ish at its finest , but its okay i understand your mind capacity and i hope your happy knowing your the type of man that will leave your baby moms for a star because you became a star ....and then yall talk about "women these days" , they punkin yall cause yall are punks

and he would only be dating gab union because she is a succesful actress and is on the same level he is.
You gotta understand that people tend to date with other people at a similar level in life.

Seeing this on TV for the fourth time is what pushed her to crouching in the street behind the handcrafted WWE-style sign.

View media item 505317
This man said "WWE Handcrafted signs"
pharrell-o.gif

I know...but that gif speaks about something else...
laugh.gif

But she's type cast like a mf though...

I think some people are soft only off the fact if this was a guy doing the same stuff how many of these same cats would be all I understand heartfelt sympathy etc? Most dudes would have gifs and jokes for decades so that's why I think most in here soft on this issue. She getting 35k a month and we supposed to feel sorry it's not in me regardless of gender.

I a frim believer in golddiggers and I hate them with a passion....but I've always gotten the feeling Wade is a complete a-hole. I would hope this isn't true, and she just wants attention, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if she was telling the absolute truth.

Edit: And yeah her mom took Wade in back when he was in high school because he basically had nothing, so I highly doubt she's been golddigging all this time. It'd be f'd up if he really wasn't looking out for her.
after the divorce, he gave her a 1 mil lump sum in addition to 25 grand a month, even though he has the kids.

You want him to give a grown *** able-bodied woman more than that?

Last edited:
the system leans heavily towards money , not gender race or views and thats in everything in life

Not true at all...it doesnt matter how much money is involved, you would be hard pressed to find a judge that will grant SOLE custody to a father over the mother. Joint custody yeah, but sole is rare. You mad cause he left his bm for Gab Union, thats a a very feminine trait you are showing. Dude might bot have been the best husband, but was does that have to do with him as a FATHER? I read an article that says he has custody of not only HIS 2 boys, but legal custody of a nephew as well. He has boys, and an unstable woman (or any woman) cant teach you how to be a man, only a man can do that.

Why is everyone coming down on D Wade so hard ? What excatly did he do wrong ? He went thru the courts, got his kids and his dingbat ex is getting 25 a month.. So what did he wrong ? It's his fault cause she, is having a nervous breakdown in public ?

Last edited:
and he would only be dating gab union because she is a succesful actress and is on the same level he is.
You gotta understand that people tend to date with other people at a similar level in life.

:lol: @ her being a successful actress

You must not live anywhere near hollywood nor know the "scene"

She's in the top 5000 on IMDB = one of the top 5000 actors/actresses in the WORLD = making a living off acting = successful

ie. You can have a successful business without pulling in Apple/Microsoft figures.

Last edited:
after the divorce, he gave her a 1 mil lump sum in addition to 25 grand a month, even though he has the kids.

Y'all reading comprehension is low.

All I said was I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get/wasn't getting money that was owed to her, because (to me) Wade seems like the kind of person who would do something like that.

I'm not in their bank accounts nor the courtroom, I didn't say anything about she should get more.

I love how this thread to a lowkey "I support Gabrielle Union Thespian Skills"lol
Only on Nt can we have multiple conversations that don't even pertain to the lecture at hand, lol
Edit:Gabby is a lovely, chocolate specimen but her acting skills are very suspect, Word to that awful" Deliver Us From Eva"

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzzz at the I can tell you don't have kids talk. There are separated parents that do what Wade is doing. The only difference is that he has fame so this story is in the media. She's mentally unstable and has been for a while. I wouldn't want my children around her off of that alone. You never know if she's capable of snapping around them and doing something dangerous. Wade is no saint as seen by the childish way he responded, but if the judge gave him sole custody in a system that leans heavily towards women, they saw something as well.

the system leans heavily towards money , not gender race or views and thats in everything in life
man

sitcho *** down.

now you just talking. :lol:

Bruh she was with him since HS when he was in the hood and didn't have ****, that is not gold-digging. Stop it.

There are actual gold-diggers out there like Kim K who actually deserve the label, stop putting down a chick who was riding with dude since he was a kid in HS.
yea and in HS dwade had pro potential. 

i said that more of a joke.  tbh i lost some respect for wade here.  not knowing how to be the bigger person for your kids sake then that childish response on instagram.  i honestly feel bad for how some of u were raised if u dont see anything wrong with wade allowing his kids mother to make a fool of herself and air out the families dirty laundry.  

u can pay for school but u cant buy class

Y'all reading comprehension is low.
So you write this
IIt'd be f'd up if he really wasn't looking out for her.

And I respond with her getting a mil up front and 25k each month, yet my reading comp is low.

you got it b.

man

sitcho *** down.

now you just talking. :lol:

Man what are you talking about? The court system is always about money, whoever has the bread to hire the best lawyer wins. You really think OJ would've gotten off if he had been dead broke

Hell my father took the house we lived in, that he & my mother bought from HER parents (my grandparents), when they divorced. Why? Because he had double the income to spend on a better lawyer. You're kidding yourself if you think money holds no weight in the legal system.

So you write this

And I respond with her getting a mil up front and 25k each month, yet my reading comp is low.

you got it b.

Yeah obviously you can't read. I said "IF"..."IF" he wasn't looking out her. Just because the court has ruled he's supposed to do pay x amount of $$$ doesn't mean he's ACTUALLY DONE it, which is her whole argument in the first damn place. I'm not in their bank accounts so I don't know either way, I just said I wouldn't be surprised.

Got it now?

Last edited:
Why is everyone coming down on D Wade so hard ? What excatly did he do wrong ? He went thru the courts, got his kids and his dingbat ex is getting 25 a month.. So what did he wrong ? It's his fault cause she, is having a nervous breakdown in public ?
I don't think she's still getting 25k a month. If I'm not mistaken, that was for child support. She doesn't have the kids anymore.

Zzzzzzzzzz at the I can tell you don't have kids talk. There are separated parents that do what Wade is doing. The only difference is that he has fame so this story is in the media. She's mentally unstable and has been for a while. I wouldn't want my children around her off of that alone. You never know if she's capable of snapping around them and doing something dangerous. Wade is no saint as seen by the childish way he responded, but if the judge gave him sole custody in a system that leans heavily towards women, they saw something as well.

BINGO.

Again, the fact that HE has sole custody really speaks to her unbalance as a mother. She was charged w/ child abduction as early as last year. Yes, she's the mother...but unfortunately she's nowhere near fit to be in her kids' lives. Having a strong male influence in their lives is probably doing those boys a world of good. They're much better off w/o her around.

Back
Top Bottom