DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

Why is everyone coming down on D Wade so hard ? What excatly did he do wrong ? He went thru the courts, got his kids and his dingbat ex is getting 25 a month.. So what did he wrong ? It's his fault cause she, is having a nervous breakdown in public ?

I don't think she's still getting 25k a month. If I'm not mistaken, that was for child support. She doesn't have the kids anymore.

She needs to get a job then.... it's not like she has to pay for her kids expenses

She needs to get a job then.... it's not like she has to pay for her kids expenses
That's the problem, she doesn't want to go back to real life. Im pretty sure she doesn't have 0 dollars in her bank account and plenty of assets to liquidate. If she downgraded her outrageous lifestyle shed already be set. But no, she'd rather cry for more in front of everyone.

Last edited:
BINGO.

Again, the fact that HE has sole custody really speaks to her unbalance as a mother. She was charged w/ child abduction as early as last year. Yes, she's the mother...but unfortunately she's nowhere near fit to be in her kids' lives. Having a strong male influence in their lives is probably doing those boys a world of good. They're much better off w/o her around.

Yea how often do courts side with the man in these matters? Much less a man who plays in the NBA and is on the road for long stretches. That alone tells me this lady isn't fit to raise kids. The nerve of her having received a $1mil payment at any point in time and then now faking like she's out on the streets :smh:

This is the reason I am on a 3 yr dry spell. I got one baby mamas too many. I hate that she has a hand in my pockets.

Money always in my pocket feels allot better than my penis in vagina. #teamfap

I have no problem paying my "hand" child support.

Last edited:
This is the reason I am on a 3 yr dry spell. I got one baby mamas too many. I hate that she has a hand in my pockets.

:x

Yikes

Wade responded on Instagram:

wade.jpg

Lawd :rofl:

I thought your baby mother was dead and that she's the woman in your avy.

Siohvaughn and D Wade have been battling each other in courtrooms and in the media for the last 3-4 years. Since, Wade was granted full custody of their two sons Siohvaughn has gone into a deep spiral. She recently sued Wade for a million dollars, but then dropped the lawsuit. Wade pays his Ex-Wife $25k in Spousal Support and reportedly gave her a lump sum payment of $1 million to close out their divorce.

Thirsty broad deserves nothing more. She needs to get over it and move on with her life. The end.

she got a 1 mill lump sum & gets 25k a month, thats 300k a year for free. wat else could she possibly need or want?

I thought your baby mother was dead and that she's the woman in your avy.

He was saying that in the TM thread to make people be nice to him while he was spewing his BS.

Why is my deceased wife such a problem for you two.

Go back to the TM thread and continue to complain how you have been wronged by society.

Oh wait, yall must be related to D-wades baby mama. Is that why yall are here.

Last edited:
she got a 1 mill lump sum & gets 25k a month, thats 300k a year for free. wat else could she possibly need or want?
Thank you! What crazy world do y'all live in where 300K a year is just making ends meat? This girls has no ties to the man anymore what so ever and still takes money from him. It's disgusting

I dont get the whole she was with him when he wasnt rich argument. He stayed with her for years. Married her after he got to the Nba.
Its not like he left as soon as he got a contract.
People grow apart. It happens all the time.

But the reason people are lashing out on her is because she wants money off of Wade's contracts.
This chick got 1 MILLION dollars AND 25K A MONTH. Who knows how long she got the 25K a month for or if she is still getting it.
But regardless. If ANY of you were given 25K a month, it would be enough to handle any expense that could possibly come up.
And that is besides the $1M dollars she got.

Chick talmbout she was living oou of her savings. She could have been living off of her paycheck if she would have went out and got a JOB like every other working person in this country. Maybe downgrade your living a little bit.(though I cant imagine having to downgrade when your getting 25 THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH!)

Zzzzzzzzzz at the I can tell you don't have kids talk. There are separated parents that do what Wade is doing. The only difference is that he has fame so this story is in the media. She's mentally unstable and has been for a while. I wouldn't want my children around her off of that alone. You never know if she's capable of snapping around them and doing something dangerous. Wade is no saint as seen by the childish way he responded, but if the judge gave him sole custody in a system that leans heavily towards women, they saw something as well.

>D

the system leans heavily towards money , not gender race or views and thats in everything in life

:lol: >D
and he would only be dating gab union because she is a succesful actress and is on the same level he is.
You gotta understand that people tend to date with other people at a similar level in life.

So? 3 time champ..let him cook

:lol: @ her being a successful actress

Ether.

I a frim believer in golddiggers and I hate them with a passion....but I've always gotten the feeling Wade is a complete a-hole. I would hope this isn't true, and she just wants attention, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if she was telling the absolute truth.

Edit: And yeah her mom took Wade in back when he was in high school because he basically had nothing, so I highly doubt she's been golddigging all this time. It'd be f'd up if he really wasn't looking out for her.
after the divorce, he gave her a 1 mil lump sum in addition to 25 grand a month, even though he has the kids.

You want him to give a grown *** able-bodied woman more than that?

I dont get the whole she was with him when he wasnt rich argument. He stayed with her for years. Married her after he got to the Nba.

But the reason people are lashing out on her is because she wants money off of Wade's contracts.
This chick got 1 MILLION dollars AND 25K A MONTH. Who knows how long she got the 25K a month for or if she is still getting it.
But regardless. If ANY of you were given 25K a month, it would be enough to handle any expense that could possibly come up.

Chick talmbout she was living oou of her savings. She could have been living off of her paycheck if she would have went out and got a JOB like every other working person in this country. Maybe downgrade your living a little bit.(though I cant imagine having to downgrade when your getting 25 THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH!)
whats even funnieris ppl saying he did her wrong or he owes her etc..... lets start off with she off top got a million dollars. It takes the average American a lifetime to make a million dollars. So if 90% of us could live the rest of our lives with what she got basically in one day, yet she has blown it. Shows you where her head is. Then on top of that she is getting 25k a MONTH, that's more then the poverty line for a family of 4, and yet they still made it.

The interest alone off the million she could live at the very means average to slightly above average. So end of the day she is broke because she went through a lifetime of money, and blows through a year salary every month, and yet you got cats in here feeling sorry for her, saying she got it bad. Or whats worse she is owed even more money because she dated him before he was in the nba.

I mean how does that make sense? If she has blown through a lifetime of money and and half a million already and is still broke. What sense would it make to give her even more money, if she couldn't handle the money she had? And what does when she dated him have to do with anything? It was apparent he was gonna be in the league and make money, so it isn't as if she took some HUUUUGE leap of faith. That's like a chic going out with Anthony Wiggins right now, and saying oh im with you for you and have no clue he is about to get into some real money. On some see look im with you before the money, who knew youd get paid.

whats even funnieris ppl saying he did her wrong or he owes her etc..... lets start off with she off top got a million dollars. It takes the average American a lifetime to make a million dollars. So if 90% of us could live the rest of our lives with what she got basically in one day, yet she has blown it. Shows you where her head is. Then on top of that she is getting 25k a MONTH, that's more then the poverty line for a family of 4, and yet they still made it.

The interest alone off the million she could live at the very means average to slightly above average. So end of the day she is broke because she went through a lifetime of money, and blows through a year salary every month, and yet you got cats in here feeling sorry for her, saying she got it bad. Or whats worse she is owed even more money because she dated him before he was in the nba.

I mean how does that make sense? If she has blown through a lifetime of money and and half a million already and is still broke. What sense would it make to give her even more money, if she couldn't handle the money she had? And what does when she dated him have to do with anything? It was apparent he was gonna be in the league and make money, so it isn't as if she took some HUUUUGE leap of faith. That's like a chic going out with Anthony Wiggins right now, and saying oh im with you for you and have no clue he is about to get into some real money. On some see look im with you before the money, who knew youd get paid.

All of this...

i know what the word simp means . now what would we call someone who gets into an actual relationship ( this aint groupie talk ) , someone that actually tells someone i love you and recieves an i love you back from this person ....i do not understand how he can be with gab union while knowing that she wouldnt give you not even a date or a kiss on the cheek if it wasnt for the hardwood .....its not direct simping but indirect simp ish at its finest , but its okay i understand your mind capacity and i hope your happy knowing your the type of man that will leave your baby moms for a star because you became a star ....and then yall talk about "women these days" , they punkin yall cause yall are punks

Gabrielle wouldnt let none NBA wade open her bathroom door at a hotel.
She is a ball chaser I thought it wasnt true but after this whole fiasco with wade its evident

What the **** yo? :x :smh:

and **** DWade baby mom, 1 million and now you living on the streets. FOH

u must have nice hands. :nerd: pics?

Back
Top Bottom