Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by epox12

Prime Kobe smoke Dwade any day of the week. Heat fans take your crap outta here.
Are you sure about that? Paul Pierce got the better of prime Kobe in the 2008 Finals. Blanket statements like that are tough to prove.
When Pierce got Luke Walton guarding him ? SMh blanket statement ? smh

prime kobe are from 2002-2007 . Look at his scoring highlights/ greatest games etc. No one scores like him. People are quick to forget

don't forget Kobe has played way more games than Pierce or Wade.

He have lost a lot of his explosiveness and quickness ever since 2008

Again the thread is about how much of an @%@ Dwade is for pulling that stunt in an all star game

I wouldn't even care if he separate his shoulder again on Sunday and leave in an wheelchair again.

@%@% that punk
Kobe won the MVP in 2008 but his prime ended in 2007? Ok
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Bums, yet Luke walton has more rings than your entire franchise?

Fixed. As a lakers fan i think kobe has his own share of dirty plays, i think the issue here is that it was durring thr asg. If wade waited till sunday to do the dame foul and break kobes nose i would Not think wade did anything wrong.

Originally Posted by Sea man

Fixed. As a lakers fan i think kobe has his own share of dirty plays, i think the issue here is that it was durring thr asg. If wade waited till sunday to do the dame foul and break kobes nose i would think wade did anything wrong.
/thread.

Mods please lock/delete.

Originally Posted by Sea man

Fixed. As a lakers fan i think kobe has his own share of dirty plays, i think the issue here is that it was durring thr asg. If wade waited till sunday to do the same foul and break kobes nose i would Not think wade did anything wrong.

Edit: typing on a ipad is harder than wades foul on kobe... Smh

^ Bums, yet Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise?
How did this thread turn into a discussion about rings?
Right? Gotta love Laker fans
laugh.gif
, why don't you talk about his Kobe's 81 point game while you're at it. Always talking about their team/player's accomplishments while it has nothing to do with the topic.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^ Bums, yet Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise?
laugh.gif
, why don't you talk about his Kobe's 81 point game while you're at it. Always talking about their team/player's accomplishments while it has nothing to do with the topic.
I love when people get all butthurt when someone drops the 'rings' card because there is no comeback
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
I love when people get all butthurt when someone drops the 'rings' card because there is no comeback
laugh.gif
The rings card is not relevant though. It makes no sense. It's like when Laker fans would always bring up rings when the Suns were beating them in the playoffs a couple years back. Makes no sense and its not relevant but they would bring them up anyway. I guess there is no comeback for the rings card until someone says Robert Horry > Kobe Bryant and you see how silly bringing up rings is when it has nothing to do with the topic.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

People so quick to point out the whole "rings" argument, yet it's known that Kobe has had better teams than Wade his whole career except recently. In head to head matchups Wade and the Heat have owned Kobe and the Lakers.

It is better to win because of good teams than winning because the refs were also on your +@%+##% team.

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Wade needed Shaq and the refs to win a title. He could not even win last year with his loaded team. Bringing up Pau and Shaq makes you look foolish.

. so its ok for you to say that wade needed the refs and shaq, but people cant say anything about kobe needing shaq or pau?
laugh.gif
your right the heat didnt beat the mavs in the finals... the same mavs that swept the lakers
I did not say it wasn't. Kobe needed help. Wade needed more. Dude is just an inferior player.

The same mavs that toyed with the Heat in the finals.

This should become the official Wade unappreciation thread

Are you sure about that? Paul Pierce got the better of prime Kobe in the 2008 Finals. Blanket statements like that are tough to prove.
Those two were not matched up against each other in the 2008 finals. Pierce was guarded by Walton, Radmanovic, Vujacic, and Ariza. Ray Allen was the one guarding Kobe most of the Series.
And you talk about blanket statements?

Prime Kobe would have had enough energy to check Pierce but dude was already 30.

This thread has been 
laugh.gif
...Kobe stans being Kobe stans. 

I just love how NO DAMNS were given by Wade. 
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure if Wade did this to Westbrook, there would be NO thread about it.  Kobe stans being extra sensitive as usual.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by NooEra

D Wade is a clown
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see OKC mash them in the Finals this year . (if MIA gets there)

Let's not pretend anyone else in the East stands a chance, hell my Bulls aren't even close.

Feels batman
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

It is better to win because of good teams than winning because the refs were also on your +@%+##% team.

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Wade needed Shaq and the refs to win a title. He could not even win last year with his loaded team. Bringing up Pau and Shaq makes you look foolish.

. so its ok for you to say that wade needed the refs and shaq, but people cant say anything about kobe needing shaq or pau?
laugh.gif
your right the heat didnt beat the mavs in the finals... the same mavs that swept the lakers
I did not say it wasn't. Kobe needed help. Wade needed more. Dude is just an inferior player.

The same mavs that toyed with the Heat in the finals.

This should become the official Wade unappreciation thread

Those two were not matched up against each other in the 2008 finals. Pierce was guarded by Walton, Radmanovic, Vujacic, and Ariza. Ray Allen was the one guarding Kobe most of the Series.
And you talk about blanket statements?

Prime Kobe would have had enough energy to check Pierce but dude was already 30.

Actually he was 29 and he was still in his prime even though you badly want his prime to be over in 07 so you can use that as an excuse as to why he got outplayed by Paul Pierce in that series. You say the Mavs toyed with the Heat in the Finals when that series went 6 games and all the games were close but the Lakers got swept and they got demolished in game 4. You are very consistent in your arguments.

prime kobe are from 2002-2007 . Look at his scoring highlights/ greatest games etc. No one scores like him. People are quick to forget

Again the thread is about how much of an @%@ Dwade is for pulling that stunt in an all star game

I wouldn't even care if he separate his shoulder again on Sunday and leave in an wheelchair again.

@%@% that punk
eyes.gif
You Fail to comprehend again. I was referring to Kobe when he was in his top shape. From 2002-2007. Kobe has athletically + skills and health.
In 2008 he was already a 30 years old vet with 5 NBA finals appearance and his knees already racked up 12 NBA seasons

@%@% that punk
eyes.gif
You Fail to comprehend again. I was referring to Kobe when he was in his top shape. From 2002-2007. Kobe has athletically + skills and health.
In 2008 he was already a 30 years old vet with 5 NBA finals appearance and his knees already racked up 12 NBA seasons
He was 29 he was not 30. You keep wanting him to be 30 but he was 29. His skills were not diminishing at that point he was at the top of his game he won MVP and the Lakers were favored going into the Finals. He played in the Olympics in the summer of 2008 and was the reason the US won the gold but somehow he was not close to the same player he was in 2007? Ok. I think you are failing to comprehend.

I don't follow this talk about the 08 Finals... Ray Allen dropped an efficient 20 ppg on 51% shooting and he was far from his prime... and don't say he got all his points on Sasha
laugh.gif

Kobe stans always say Kobe was in his prime during the years he was losing in the 1st round but "rising star" Kobe was 1a/1b to prime Shaq and "declining" Kobe was the undisputed no.1 *cough*Gasol*cough* for the repeat championships... "He's just that good"
eyes.gif

tumblr_lalta4KovI1qz93sio1_400.jpg

"You want it to be one way … but it's the other way."

Originally Posted by OneTrust

This thread has been 
laugh.gif
...Kobe stans being Kobe stans. 

I just love how NO DAMNS were given by Wade. 
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure if Wade did this to Westbrook, there would be NO thread about it.  Kobe stans being extra sensitive as usual.
TRUTH.
Kobe stans are half the reason I hate dude. Glad DWade %*#%@@ him up. ##@+ Kobe.

Everybody gets on the Kobe "stans" like the haters aren't as equally pathetic. Bunch of +#++$%# in here, on both sides.

Ehh it was +*+$! move on Wade's part, just an all-star game, no need for that nonsense. Wade is not a dirty player though, Kobe done worse. 

THIS IS GREAT! WE NEED MORE CHEAP FOULS!

I'M SICK OF ALL OF THESE STAR PLAYERS BEING BUDDY-BUDDY WITH ONE ANOTHER.

I'm only half joking, of course. But it really would be better if these stars on opposing teams weren't so chummy with one another.

Originally Posted by 0cks

I don't follow this talk about the 08 Finals... Ray Allen dropped an efficient 20 ppg on 51% shooting and he was far from his prime... and don't say he got all his points on Sasha
laugh.gif

Kobe stans always say Kobe was in his prime during the years he was losing in the 1st round but "rising star" Kobe was 1a/1b to prime Shaq and "declining" Kobe was the undisputed no.1 *cough*Gasol*cough* for the repeat championships... "He's just that good"
eyes.gif

tumblr_lalta4KovI1qz93sio1_400.jpg

"You want it to be one way … but it's the other way."

Do you guys not watch NBA games? Kobe guards RONDO...which mean he does not really guard anyone. He roams around trying to play like a safety. Fisher is the one that follows Ray around on screens.

By 2008 kobe WAS NOT being put on the other team's best player. Which is why everyone was laughing when they kept giving him first team all defense selections.

Pierce went off in that series cause the Laker defense was trash. Kobe did ok but the Celtics defense was one of the best the last 10 years. This was not about Pierce outplaying Kobe. Lakers were over matched as a team.

I really can't take any of you Kobe haters seriously if you don't even watch Laker games or don't understand basketball even if you watch it.

I'm a Kobe fan. Never really liked Wade but that wasn't a cheap shot. Dude wouldn't do that on purpose. If you've truly played basketball, stuff like that happens.

Another thread ?  Kobe.. He's top 5 ever and probably the best all around scorer of all time, he has 5 rings, gold medals, Several clutch plays, All the awards what else do you want from the man. Dudes lost the he can't win w/o shaq statement and now just spew stupidness all around

Back
Top Bottom