Dwayne Johnson set to play Folk Hero John Henry vol. Not black enough?

Oh wait this is gonna be on Netflix?

What y'all ****** really mad about?

always feel like we claim guys like Tiger and Dwayne way more than they claim us.

I'm not mad at Tiger, his Dad didn't raise him to be proud of being black . I at least respect Rocky Johnson to a good degree, I remember him as a wrestler through youtube

Y'all looking at principles, movie maker's looking at pockets. The rock is a cash cow whether you like his movies or not. None of y'all care enough to protest, this I'm sure. It's n not even that serious to protest in my opinion.

I definitely don't see rock as black. Never have.

For the people that are against this, i wonder how they feel about idris as 007 or Donald for Spiderman. Lots of white people were butthurt about that i know.

Y'all looking at principles, movie maker's looking at pockets. The rock is a cash cow whether you like his movies or not. None of y'all care enough to protest, this I'm sure. It's n not even that serious to protest in my opinion.

I definitely don't see rock as black. Never have.

For the people that are against this, i wonder how they feel about idris as 007 or Donald for Spiderman. Lots of white people were butthurt about that i know.
Is Obama Black?

I'm not black, I'm The Rock

tenor (2).gif

The rock is black folk. Just like bob marley, Colin Kaepernick and tiger woods.

He played the Maui character in Moana. Maui is an ancient god in our culture especially (Tongan). Some cats wanted a full bred Polynesian but it ain’t that serious. He has Polynesian blood regardless. It ain’t like its Russell Crowe playing Moses lol

After seeing how Obama operates, i began seeing him as black. Black wife, hip to black culture, swag etc. Always saw the rock as Polynesian or something.

I understand people that take exception to it, but we're talking Hollywood, a place that's not known for its high moral standard.

Word. And his whole family be white. Kids don't even be mixed, just straight white. I know it's his production company, but he needs to let a black actor play this role

Closest he'll EVER get to having a black child on camera was The Gameplan

lol and she was latina with a white mom lmaoo

See that’s the ****ed up thing. That’s not even necessarily the rocks idea or vision for these films it’s some Hollywood Disney bull****

But on the other hand he allows it to happen and he’s not trippin at all. But he’s getting a crazy bag so you do you have to let him live?

We all have our opinions about it and at the end of the day and not one of them matters. That being said, the rock be ****ing

Back
Top Bottom