Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

lay on your back for a bit and get 20% of an athelete's income that they worked all their lives for :pimp:
she could be set for life if she spent the money wisely, hell even invest in another high profile babby daddy and her kids could be set too
but she'll probably spend it on tacky bandage dresses and gaudy louboutins :smh:

otherwise yaaaaasss, get money sis, you have made it.
View media item 720819

View media item 720820

Driver roll up the partition please

Last edited:
see I don't want no bird feeling like she got one up on me...
mean.gif

my seed can't go to just anything. 

Having a baby with a sloot is an L.Having 2 baby mama's at the age if 30 is an L

Who knows what kind of men this jump will bring around wade son. Maybe he will lie on her and call her crazy so he can get full custody.

Smh athletes need to take a seminar in things like this

see I don't want no bird feeling like she got one up on me...:smh:

my seed can't go to just anything. 
have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire.

Having a baby with a sloot is an L.Having 2 baby mama's at the age if 30 is an L

Who knows what kind of men this jump will bring around wade son. Maybe he will lie on her and call her crazy so he can get full custody.

Already did that with his 1st wife that he cheated on for gabi.

They do 
mean.gif

Im seriously starting to think God or whoever or whatever put us her is the ultimate troll

He's like aight supreme physical gifts here you go , common sense naaaaaaaa imma keep that for the non dunkers of the world

From the outside looking in the key to life long success is keeping your d in check 

SMH Dwayne Wade out here shooting the club up like its 06 and he still got good knees. 

lay on your back for a bit and get 20% of an athelete's income that they worked all their lives for :pimp:

*Alonzo gif

Can't knock the hustle? :smh:

Im seriously starting to think God or whoever or whatever put us her is the ultimate troll

He's like aight supreme physical gifts here you go , common sense naaaaaaaa imma keep that for the non dunkers of the world

From the outside looking in the key to life long success is keeping your d in check 

SMH Dwayne Wade out here shooting the club up like its 06 and he still got good knees. 

:rofl:

But nah, don't put that on GOD. I think most of these dudes are sheltered and haven't experienced "real life" like average people do, so they think that fame and money will get them over every obstacle. If you have been winning your whole life and have spent most of your time either playing or practicing your sport you haven't taken the minor L's that build common sense. And the little L's you do take won't cost you an *** whoopin from mom or dad when she sees you got that wet shot. Sheeeeed Mama going to the NBA too, she ain't about to mess up her chances by messing up baby's left butt cheek to have him limping or something.

And you know the coaches at the minor levels clean up all messes.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
what did Union have to say to this? lol

feel bad for her.

she has to help take care of them.

what did Union have to say to this?

not much after she got handed a 8.5 carat

when youre rich dude youre on a different level

Last edited:
what did Union have to say to this? lol

feel bad for her.

she has to help take care of them.

She slept with a married man and continued to mess with him even after his wife's "begged" her to leave him alone. :lol:

If a man will leave his wife and take his kids from a girl he has known since grade school what do you think he will do to gabby.
She put this on herself and I don't think she minds the cheating but I'm sure she minds the slip up.

Oh, an L that lebron couldn't stop wade from taking....

The J.O. probably got some tips from Rick Carlisle...

Last edited:
Bron has his own L's

some news anchor in his hometown had his baby before he got married...she got/getting a nice check to chill

i think she even quit her job

do what you want on break but have a baby on me it's a wrap...you could have one after an official break up and I wouldn't deal with you if you have a baby after me

Shaunie O'Neal said the only faithful husband she knew of in the NBA was Grant Hill

Last edited:
Bron has his own L's

some news anchor in his hometown had his baby before he got married...she got/getting a nice check to chill

i think she even quit her job

do what you want on break but have a baby on me it's a wrap...you could have one after an official break up and I wouldn't deal with you if you have a baby after me

Shaunie O'Neal said the only faithful husband she knew of in the NBA was Grant Hill

Had no idea lebron had a kid with another chick. Savannah :evil:

And grant hill was always winning with Tamia

Damn Luda cheated on that thick stallion, whatever her name is.

:smh: nice job Wade

Busting inside....pls. I don't care who's on birth control, if you're not a steady chick, you get the rubber. If you are a steady chick, you get the luxury of being a canvas.

Word to

View media item 721186

I don't care how much a dude is making, giving your money to some groupie *** broad for 18 years is a L.

Last edited:
Had no idea lebron had a kid with another chick. Savannah :evil:

And grant hill was always winning with Tamia

i'm so in love with Grant and Tamia

if they ever break up i'll know there is no chance for black love lol

he definitely won the game of LIFE with her

Back
Top Bottom