Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

How is this NOT an L again?....

Are some of you dudes really acting like this fool came out on top somehow?...

Because according to some of these guys, when you have money it's ok to basically burn it, and if you have a problem with that you "care" and you shouldn't.

Are we really acting like you can have boatloads of money, and not lose nearly every bit of that money? There's quite a number of NBA/NFL players that would like to speak to half of you in here.

She got a kid by Damon Wayans Jr, Joe Crawford (Jordan's brother), and now Wade. Her sis has a kid by Dorell Wright.

But yall could keep thinking Wade gon be able to pull off what he did in court with a naive chick that knew him before fame vs a gold digging family

When did I say that?

And actually, youre right, 20% is Texas. In Florida its 15%.

http://www.jud11.flcourts.org/scsingle.aspx?pid=311#ceq9

That's cool but the custodial parent lives in Cali, the same state that will give your gf spousal support if yall been together for 10 years and didn't get married. Plus there's no definitive percentage in Cali, it's a court decision.

How is this NOT an L again?....

Are some of you dudes really acting like this fool came out on top somehow?...

I know, right? :lol:

She got a kid by Damon Wayans Jr, Joe Crawford (Jordan's brother), and now Wade. Her sis has a kid by Dorell Wright.

But yall could keep thinking Wade gon be able to pull off what he did in court with a naive chick that knew him before fame vs a gold digging family

Makes Wade even dumber for this...

Last edited:
To Tr1ll, you did not explicitly say you're cool with it but by your previous posts, you're trying to hammer in the fact that " it's not gonn be that bad for him" and "the payments are gonna go down with time".

And cats acting like this ***** about to be in the poor house.

I see what this is doe, dudes wanna feel like they're doing better than an NBA player thats STILL about to marry an actress, a for at least 20 minutes and I'm raining on the parade. I apologize and will leave yall be.

To Tr1ll, you did not explicitly say you're cool with it but by your previous posts, you're trying to hammer in the fact that " it's not gonn be that bad for him" and "the payments are gonna go down with time".

I see what this is doe, dudes wanna feel like they're doing better than an NBA player thats STILL about to marry an actress, a for at least 20 minutes and I'm raining on the parade. I apologize and will leave yall be.
That's what it seems like to me. Yes plenty NBA stars go broke and lose money and their multiple BMs play a part to that but not every NBA star is gonna have a downfall due to knocking up one chick.

Dudes is talking like one kid's cs is a L Wade won't recover from. This is not some 18 year L.

Last edited:
Who exactly is saying he's going broke? :lol:

What people are saying is one of two things:

1. He took an L.

2. He's going to be coming out of pocket for a LONG time, supporting some bird's lifestyle.

I don't get why some of yall are making it more than it should be....

all I can think of is the skit from

Chappelle show when he got

Oprah pregnant and he said "got ya *****"
laugh.gif

on the phone I know chick hit the Tiger Woods 

hole in one pose after she found out the news

im pretty sure wade will do the right thing regardless though

the same lessons about strapping up on these side ****

is being taught daily dudes are still not listening 

That wasn't aimed at you x Buddha Bless x x Buddha Bless x , that was to tr1ll tr1ll .

But addressing Wade and his career possiblities after the league (and no, I don't watch) I don't care how many endorsements he may have or what kind of jobs he may have lined up, that's a chunk of change every month to take care of 2 bm's on top of who knows how many other leaches he has to take care of. Dudes go broke that way. Peep that ESPN doc for proof.

I'm done discussing other people's money though. I'm starting to feel butter coated.

Last edited:
20% of income is a lot of money. Look at your own income and ask yourself if you'd be comfortable losing that much over 18 years. Also, looking at Wade's lifestyle, have to believe that his accountants have, or are, making serious adjustments for his long term financial security given this.

Having a baby from an alley cat is a L
His finances aren't my concern
Got burnt L
Burnt his wife L
In the league with back to back rings W

Naw trill...

I think you're a bit misinformed about people's thoughts... Nobody's saying they're better than Wade....

But you don't see this as an L?

I mean... Look at the totality of it...

Chick has babies from 2 pro athletes and an actor.... Like....

How is that not bad selection?

And?

So lemme do the math right quick...

His income is going to go DOWN and his lifestyle will have to adjust while getting hit for 20% of his lessened income and you think that's a good thing? :lol:

So because his checks going out won't be as much, it's not that bad? It's still 20% of his income. It's not like dude has a job waiting for him after the NBA. And when he does find a job to supplement his income and maintain his lifestyle, he'll still get hit for 20% of that.

I don't follow your logic.

Word.

I was confused as hell trying to understand that logic.

Big boi verse on "international players anthem" should be on the locker rooms for these athlete's. All they need for life learning is in that verse

Back
Top Bottom