Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

Yall do realize child support payments are based on a percentage(20%) of the fathers income, right?

Once his income goes down, he takes the baby momma back to court and the payments go down, unless he owes back payments.

He can retire after this season and that chick get chump change.

Dudes talking about ONLY 20% like a fifth of your income is chump change. :lol:

Aight.

When that NBA money starts looking like shorter than a ******'s cough, he'll be wishing he had that extra 20% to play with. 18 years BRUH! :smh:

Taxes hurt enough, then you're getting taxed while the bm is flossing on that bird support? I guess that's nothing though. That's an L to me.

It aint about you or her, its about the child doe...
He's gonna get billed for some ridiculous amont, most of which aint going to the kid. So now I'm financing all her shopping trips to Rodeo drive.

Last edited:

No kidding.

Considering Wade's income bracket.. he's prob getting taxed the max 39.6%. So prob about 30-40% of his income is going to the govt + 20% for child support = over 50% of dude's income taken out of his paycheck and cats here are co-signing "ONLY"? :lol:

Last edited:
Yes hell have to pay child support for 18 years, but he wont have to pay the SAME AMOUNT for 18 years.

After playing in the NBA for three seasons a player is vested for a pension. The pension pays $306 for every month in the NBA (e.g. Gary Payton played in the NBA for 17 seasons or 204 months. 204x306=62,424. Gary Payton's pension will be $62,424 per year or $5,202 per month. A player with only three years in the NBA would get $11, 016 per year or $918 per month.) Players start collecting the pension at the age of 50. A player can opt to collect the pension at the age of 45 but only two-thirds of what it would be at 50.

This dude is 31 on his 10th season. He's not going to be getting millions for too much longer. Thats how these birds get ****** over. They think baby with NBA player = half of millions.

Child support doesn't just go down when your income does (it should), it's a long process involving more and more court dates and lawyer fees

Last edited:

Aight.

When that NBA money starts looking like shorter than a ******'s cough, he'll be wishing he had that extra 20% to play with. 18 years BRUH! :smh:

Taxes hurt enough, then you're getting taxed while the bm is flossing on that bird support? I guess that's nothing though. That's an L to me.
So Wade, one of the NBA's biggest and best stars the past decade, that's been getting max or near max contracts during that time didn't save up any money for the future? When he already had a few sons before he entered the league?

I don't understand what yall dudes are worried or complaining about. Wade is rich, yall aint him and clearly never have been rich, it seems yall literally can't put yourself in his position as far this whole complaining about taxes and money for 18 years talk.

Last edited:
No kidding.

Considering Wade's income bracket.. he's prob getting taxed the max 39.6%. So prob about 30-40% of his income is going to the govt + 20% for child support = over 50% of dude's income taken out of his paycheck and cats here are co-signing "ONLY"? :lol:

Not saying wade will but It's a reason why most of them end up broke

Last edited:
The way yall talking is like Wade is dumb as rocks like he aint manage to get custody of his own kids already so he just saved himself 3 times as much cs the first go around.

It also seems a lot of yall are taking your experience with family court and child support and applying it to Wade. As if there aint situations of dudes with BMs who don't have to pay court appointed cs. That simply set their BM and child up right without having to be forced to do so.

And?

So lemme do the math right quick...

His income is going to go DOWN and his lifestyle will have to adjust while getting hit for 20% of his lessened income and you think that's a good thing? :lol:

So because his checks going out won't be as much, it's not that bad? It's still 20% of his income. It's not like dude has a job waiting for him after the NBA. And when he does find a job to supplement his income and maintain his lifestyle, he'll still get hit for 20% of that.

I don't follow your logic.

The way yall talking is like Wade is dumb as rocks like he aint manage to get custody of his own kids already so he just saved himself 3 times as much cs the first go around.

:lol: Saved himself? Yah OK!

Wade will pay his ex-wife $5 million, and there is a non-disparage agreement in the settlement, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Pritikin said Wade has been providing $25,000 in monthly support for Funches, paying for a mortgage, four cars, insurance, taxes and attorney fees.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...ami-heat-reaches-financial-settlement-ex-wife

And?

His income is going to go DOWN and his lifestyle will have to adjust while getting hit for 20% of his lessened income and you think that's a good thing? :lol:

So because his checks going out won't be as much, it's not that bad? It's still 20% of his income. It's not like dude has a job waiting for him after the NBA. And when he does find a job to supplement his income and maintain his lifestyle, he'll still get hit for 20% of that.

I'm saying this chick isnt winning like people are making it out to be, and CS is based on INCOME, not what he has saved. IF(if if was a 5th, I know) he saved, and he invests his money correctly, he wont be paying with crumbled up $20s.

What are y'all talking about?? Spending money ain't making money. How is wade "about his money" blowing it away on lawyers and child support?

If wade hurting for money? No. Do we all "really care"? No. Is this an L? Yes.

lol at saying when he's out the league he won't be giving it up finically anymore. Hope that was just a joke post and not srs

I wouldn't even be surpised if in a few years Wade gets custody of this kid too.

Bruh there's a difference between taking your HS sweetheart to court and taking a gold digging female who is surrounded by other gold digging females who probably already give her the run down on how to milk the cow. Her own sister is married to someone else on the Miami Heat. This is a wayyyyy different scenario than what he was able to pull off before.

Yall do realize child support payments are based on a percentage(20%) of the fathers income, right?

Once his income goes down, he takes the baby momma back to court and the payments go down, unless he owes back payments.

:lol: @ this rational, you cool with giving up your money because it's only 20% for 18 years for a nut? and where did this 20% number come from? It varies by state and involves other stipulations. ie: If Wade is living in a mansion the judge would never allow his kid to be living in a dingy one bedroom apartment somewhere. The child is required to live close to the same lifestyle at both homes.

Last edited:
What are y'all talking about?? Spending money ain't making money. How is wade "about his money" blowing it away on lawyers and child support?

If wade hurting for money? No. Do we all "really care"? No. Is this an L? Yes.

lol at saying when he's out the league he won't be giving it up finically anymore. Hope that was just a joke post and not srs

Who said that?

I wouldn't even be surpised if in a few years Wade gets custody of this kid too.

Bruh there's a difference between taking your HS sweetheart to court and taking a gold digging female who is surrounded by other gold digging females who probably already give her the run down on how to milk the cow. Her own sister is married to someone else on the Miami Heat. This is a wayyyyy different scenario than what he was able to pull off before.

:lol: @ this rational, you cool with giving up your money because it's only 20% for 18 years for a nut? and where did this 20% number come from? It varies by state and involves other stipulations. ie: If Wade is living in a mansion the judge would never allow his kid to be living in a dingy one bedroom apartment somewhere. The child is required to live close to the same lifestyle at both homes.

When did I say that?

And actually, youre right, 20% is Texas. In Florida its 15%.

http://www.jud11.flcourts.org/scsingle.aspx?pid=311#ceq9

Normally, a modification petition is filed with the court only if the guidelines show the amount should change by at least 15% or $50 monthly, whichever is greater.

Are we talking about the actual chick he knocked up or the chick everybody thinks he knocked up?

If dude ends up having to pay for cs with this chick as opposed to just setting her and his son up right, this would be the only kid he's paying cs for.

And?

We talking about Wade though, not Antoine Walker. You don' follow my logic so I'm assuming you don't follow the league to think Wade doesn't have a job waiting for him after he retires. Plus you kinda just totally ignored what I said about saving money and then there's the added fact of his outside sneaker and other ad deals he makes money off of. The math aint that complicated if you do it right.

:lol: Saved himself? Yah OK!

Wade will pay his ex-wife $5 million, and there is a non-disparage agreement in the settlement, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Pritikin said Wade has been providing $25,000 in monthly support for Funches, paying for a mortgage, four cars, insurance, taxes and attorney fees.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...ami-heat-reaches-financial-settlement-ex-wife
He saved himself 18 years of paying cs for his 3 sons (I think he has 3 sons) since he has custody. What you just posted was a settlement agreement for a divorce. So yeah he took a L there but that don't really got anything to do with him getting custody. It's not like that's the deal that was made in order for him to get his sons. Plus this is after the fact when she was complaining about being homeless.

Last edited:
To Tr1ll, you did not explicitly say you're cool with it but by your previous posts, you're trying to hammer in the fact that " it's not gonn be that bad for him" and "the payments are gonna go down with time".

Back
Top Bottom