Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

you can tell that this chick let him "get the freak out". They've been stories about Wade being wild for a minute i believe so this news didn't really shock me. I just thought he'd have better judgement. Still kinda surprising that Tiger was able to finesse his way around his poon field without laying any seeds

Busting in the yambs just feels so good. Just got done doing that :lol:

I'm team #NoPullOut

But I'm not a famous athlete and I'm not smashing girls looking for a come up

My man I'm hours from the skins... Dumped all in dem

Homie knocked up that chick during All Star "break" but Gabrielle was with him in Houston .. coldblooded :lol:

all these regular females want a Wade and Gabrielle relationship not knowing they been had a Wade and Gabrielle relationship :lol:

Homie knocked up that chick during All Star "break" but Gabrielle was with him in Houston .. coldblooded :lol:

all these regular females want a Wade and Gabrielle relationship not knowing they been had a Wade and Gabrielle relationship :lol:

that "on a break" **** is just way too convenient for both of them, Gabrielle saves face for staying, DWade gets a pass for having sex with someone else

Last edited:
Let D Wade be great...
pimp.gif

Ill have to update the thread when Im off work..but wow this chick looks even worse!!! :x and she already has two kids and one by Damon Wayans Jr.

HERPES???????

Inform me of this story to :x
While I prefer Gabby minus the herpes I can see why Wade impregnated her. Going raw is the only option.

FTR, you can't make a JO do anything, especially something like going on bc. It's either you smashing or you done with them.

Son got the money for it, has proven to be a good father so I don't see how he's dumb. Not to mention he still got his girl anyway.
HERPES???????
Wade and Gabby have herpes or at least that's what's been widely reported after they threw a few orgy parties in MIA.

:lol: @ some of you guys saying "I can't blame d.wade." He's stupid for getting her pregnant. Never said he was dumb for creepin' (he's not married) however, he just set some bird up for life (financially) all while being a hypocrite. Dude is gonna come out of pocket hundreds of thousands of dollars all for what? :smh: Idiot.
Some of these dudes got it and some of these dudes don't. So far Wade hasn't got got for money like that. He eventually gonna put this broad in her place too and he gonna have his wife. So far I don't see how he's losing until this new BM tries to act up.
SMH is like he doesn't like money. Wade already has a crazy baby mother that is only using him for cash and now he adds another one.
You got it wrong. Wade's 1st baby mom, HS/college sweetheart is actually crazy, she's been committed to one of those asylums or w/e once or twice. Wade has custody of his kids and if he's paying her anything it's out of pity/kindness given he use to be with her.
Wade and Gabby have herpes or at least that's what's been widely reported after they threw a few orgy parties in MIA.

It amazes me when people make wild claims like this and run wit' it with the utmost confidence :lol:

Who are your sources, fam?
The link was already posted in this very thread. The OG thread was made a few years ago in S&T or General.

You mad cuz I simply didn't forget it? :lol: You got the internet go search Wade and orgies and then Wade/Gabby herpes

Last edited:
So if true, he has cs from the bm and alimony from his imminent divorce in his near future? Sucka *** *****. :smh:

Should've learned after he dodged the bullet with his ex. He parlayed his W into an L. Clown shoes.

Last edited:

What? Can you site a source for that? :nerd:
Now I remember better, it was Wade's 1st BM saying Wade (and Gabby) got herpes

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...vJsQTdi4CADw&ved=0CCkQvwUoAA&biw=1280&***=880

https://www.google.com/search?newwi....2.2.0....0...1c.1.32.serp..2.0.0.2uVl1On8TRo

If I was a pro athlete I would be throwing wild orgy parties too..you would have to sign a contract and leave cell phones at the door

It would be me a few of my boys with like 20 thick joints of all flavors..straight Celtic-pride'in them

Wade lost, the more I look at shorty the uglier she gets, imagine post pregnancy...dudes with all this money and no standards...lmao
even if shorty was the most beautiful chick I've ever seen, I aint breaking bread with her monthly for the next 18 years when all she only sees me as is an ATM. These **** aint using me b

Last edited:
Some of these dudes got it and some of these dudes don't. So far Wade hasn't got got for money like that. He eventually gonna put this broad in her place too and he gonna have his wife. So far I don't see how he's losing until this new BM tries to act up.

See below.

I aint breaking bread with her monthly for the next 18 years when all she only sees me as is an ATM.

To me, that's an L.

See below.

I aint breaking bread with her monthly for the next 18 years when all she only sees me as is an ATM.

To me, that's an L.
Who said that's what's going down though?

Like I said some of these dudes got it and some don't. Those who don't allow for the aforementioned.

I wouldn't even be surpised if in a few years Wade gets custody of this kid too.

Back
Top Bottom