Early Release Sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I'd like to start a discussion o the this terrible new trend of early releases. My personal opinion on the subject is that if someone is able to get a full size run of a sneaker months in advance of the relase date, why would you believe them to be real? Its simple logic, Jordan makes the shoes, sets a release date an then the sneakers are sent to credited nike accounts shortly before the release. If a site has this shoe months an months in advance of this release date, where did they get them? Well simple enough, if they're real then they had to have been purchased from an insider in a nike wearhouse, considering stores don't have them yet. Well with that said, it could be possible for a person to have such in inside connection but does it make sense that there are all of these sites with some sort of nike inside connection? No, that's just not possible. An even if one person did have an insode connection how would it be possible for them to get full size runs with multiple pairs of each size? With more an more sneakers being released its becoming more an mpre obvious that none of these "early release" sellers are selling legit shoes. My question is, why are people still buying these early relases? Why are people still believing that these early rleases are real? Open you're eyes people! Don't buy fakes!

What's your opinion on the subject? Or if you're one of these "early release" boutiques, prove you're not in the wrong. Show us some how, some way that you're sneakers are 100% authentic an come from a credible nike account. If you can't an just want us to believe soley based on word, good luck with your business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom