Earthquake in Cali

People in Cali are soft.

Our gunshots go harder than that little 4.4 earthquake.
You people couldnt make it a day in NY.

Originally Posted by Blikestro

Felt it here in central LA/K-Town...It wasn't big...but shook the whole house/has everyone up!!...been waiting for an earthquake for a cool minute now...

had me shook. i thought it was the end of my life
laugh.gif

OH DAMN SON NYC IS BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA. THIS IS WHY IVE NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA BUT NYC IS STILL BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA.

YOU GUYS HAVE EARTHQUAKES ALL THE TIME ON AVERAGE LIKE 84 TIMES A DAY THATS WHY I GET DOWN WITH THE NYC

NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOS ANGELES.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

OH DAMN SON NYC IS BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA. THIS IS WHY IVE NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA BUT NYC IS STILL BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA.

YOU GUYS HAVE EARTHQUAKES ALL THE TIME ON AVERAGE LIKE 84 TIMES A DAY THATS WHY I GET DOWN WITH THE NYC
And yet we are still here.  

And yet we are still here.  

Originally Posted by Diego

People in Cali are soft.

You're a joke.

You cath on quick.

Sorry about your sad attempt at mocking NYers.

always wanted to experience an earthquake. just the thought of everything just shakin is crazy to Me, makes Me wonder wat it would be like.

all of you nters saying yall were scared are some $#%^%&*
who the hell gets shook over a 4.5 earthquake?
that wasnt even enough to wake me up

Originally Posted by townlegend

always wanted to experience an earthquake. just the thought of everything just shakin is crazy to Me, makes Me wonder wat it would be like.

Same here but just in an open space. dont want nothing falling on me

Was shook. Jumped out of my bed in the quickness, opened my dogs crate and made a run towards my door

No lie, fam was up but they were looking at me like i was crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

People in Cali are soft.

Originally Posted by enrique23

all of you nters saying yall were scared are some $#%^%&*
who the hell gets shook over a 4.5 earthquake?
that wasnt even enough to wake me up

tough-guy-motivational.jpg

there's an estimated 2,300 4-4.9 magnitude earthquakes a year in the USA. I bet you all have felt these smaller ones before but the media and the thought of past earthquakes has your senses feeling it more. Don't let the media control you like that.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

there's an estimated 2,300 4-4.9 magnitude earthquakes a year in the USA. I bet you all have felt these smaller ones before but the media and the thought of past earthquakes has your senses feeling it more. Don't let the media control you like that.
That's good to know.

Back
Top Bottom